Sign in to follow this  
TheBrickPal

Latest Action Figure Buy

Got a hold of Flyer beast and Rocka stealth machine, now that the whole line is in stores i consider getting another one of the sets, but I am not sure which yet.

Not sure if im getting Stormer or Furno, while everyone recommends getting furno the chances of them staying together in the long run as I'm more interested in making my own mechs, and both the stormer minifig and some of its parts look very promising.

Either one of the remaining Beasts would be a good one, but if you want something really different, both Stormer and Furno's Mechs could be useful. Stormer's container is a more neutral color, and may be easier for you to use in a MOC, but Furno has more bone pieces. Then again, Stormer has two gunmetal Savage Planet paws.

Evo's Walker is an excellent set, though, and has both a great deal of rare bone pieces, more so than either, plus a lot of Jumpers. The build is very unique and quite a good one, to the degree that it is my current favorite. I've already rebuilt it several times over, just from it's own pieces.

I picked up Jaw Beast and the Stealth Machine the other day. Couple comments on both:

-Stealth Machine is pretty fantastic. A bit more generic than the Jet Machine but with enough originality to make it shine. Only things I have to complain about are the somewhat-awkward looking shoulder pads and the printed armor piece being SILVER. Other than that, I'm a pretty big fan. Some amazing pieces, too.

-Jaw Beast is an interesting little guy. I'm amazed it was able to work so well with such a small piece count. He's pretty great; obviously he shines in terms of parts value, but the set itself is quite nice as well.

-The Rocka and Stormer minifigs are legit. My favorite from the entire lineup so far.

Edited by Mesonak

I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I tried to refrain from making a new topic as I didnt find it that significant.

12986649053_e811a81b39_z.jpg

Picture taken on my phone, hence the quality.

Quite an interesting find, this thing has been on display in my local toy store as long as i can remember, and they've now put the whole thing up for sale, and I'm considering buying it.

It's up for 719,- NOK, which is close to it's original Norwegian prize being 799,- NOK, which translates to 133,80,- dollars.

Original american and UK prizes were $79.99 and £49.99.

Putting this into perspective makes me sad that lego is so expensive in countries such as Norway and Australia : /

I picked up Jaw Beast and the Stealth Machine the other day. Couple comments on both:

-Stealth Machine is pretty fantastic. A bit more generic than the Jet Machine but with enough originality to make it shine. Only things I have to complain about are the somewhat-awkward looking shoulder pads and the printed armor piece being SILVER. Other than that, I'm a pretty big fan. Some amazing pieces, too.

-Jaw Beast is an interesting little guy. I'm amazed it was able to work so well with such a small piece count. He's pretty great; obviously he shines in terms of parts value, but the set itself is quite nice as well.

-The Rocka and Stormer minifigs are legit. My favorite from the entire lineup so far.

While I absolutely despise Rocka as a character, it's the first Mech I got and it is probably best if not the best traditional mech we're getting this year. While the Stormer minifig looks magnificent, I'd argue the Rocka minifig doesnt look that good. The pearl gold color along with the details makes me prefer any of the other minifig colors.

Edited by exxtrooper

Yeah, I saw the whole pile of Bionicle and HF display's one of my local stores had, all piled up into a corner once. Anyway, I'm doubtful about the MOCcing potential of that set, but if you care more about the set itself rather than it's components, go for it.

I have gotten the Evo Walker and Jaw Beast and I have to say that Evo Walker make the Evo Titan Machine (still not calling it XL) look good.

And with Jaw Beast I just have to say that I am in love with it :wub_drool:

And with Jaw Beast I just have to say that I am in love with it :wub_drool:

Same here, and to think, I was going to skip him.

Anyways, I've picked up Furno's Jet Machine along with the Mixels Vulk, Zaptor, and Shuff.

Picked up Rocka Stealth machine and the red mixel Vulk. Rocka's machine is one of the best in the first wave IMO.

I just got Jaw Beast, too. It's a great $10 set. It's nice to see all of the new sets finally show up.

I just got Jaw Beast, too. It's a great $10 set. It's nice to see all of the new sets finally show up.

Okay if Zenerius that he have gotten Jaw Beast instead of Racka Mech, I was about to say change this topic to the Last Jaw Beast you have gotten or topic to all about Jaw Beast :tongue: (that was a joke like the bad joke).

But I think Jaw Beast is going to be the most favorite Beast out of all the others.

Okay if Zenerius that he have gotten Jaw Beast instead of Racka Mech, I was about to say change this topic to the Last Jaw Beast you have gotten or topic to all about Jaw Beast :tongue: (that was a joke like the bad joke).

But I think Jaw Beast is going to be the most favorite Beast out of all the others.

Definitely sounds that way from what everyone's saying. I know what IFB set I'm getting first now(still don't have any). This was a great topic who ever started it. :wink:

^ Can we have some pictures of them?

I will make a review on them sometime soon, so keep your eyes open on what a do... but don't be a creeper and look at me while I am asleep :tongue:

Got Furno Jet Machine yesterday. Yet again, another cool set from the first wave. I might even prefer it over Rocka's.

Just checked out with Krader, Vulk, and Flyer Beast vs. Breez on S@H. Hopefully they'll arrive by Monday so I can just shower myself in the LEGO stuff I've ordered over spring break (but having them delivered to campus). Already got three BrickLink orders waiting for me so hey why not add another thing to the pile.

(mixels :3)

I bought the XL Machine, course after modding it, the XL title no longer applies to it (I made it smaller, but it's still taller than the other machines).

I recently bought Splitter Beast vs. Furno & Evo. Haven't unpacked it yet, but I'm looking forward to do so.

If I remember correctly, it was bionicle gadunka I picked up off ebay a couple years back. I cant remember buying any retail in a long time.

my las where lewa mata and tahu nuva, now im on the lookout for kopaka and gali mata, then some rahi or turaga