Themadpatter

What is your latest Licensed purchase?

This topic is just like the star wars one

Share your recent superheroes purchase and if there was a sale. Please make note of it.

To start, my recent purchase was 76021 the milano spaceship rescue on clearence

Where did you get the Milano on clearance?

Electro Polybag Toys R Us

Your toysrus still has them? Mine never got any sadly.

76036 Carnage's SHIELD Sky Attack

76037 Rhino and Sandman Super Villain Team-up

10687 Spider-Man Hideout

Edited by Sir Gareth

I think maybe this thread would suit the forum better if it's titled "What's your recent Licensed purchase?" Also, not trying to be picky, but correct grammar and stuff too would be appreciated. Just my two-cents! Take it as you will!

My recent purchases were the Sandman and Carnage sets. Also I bought the Mystery Machine & Mansion if we're going to be more broad!

I think maybe this thread would suit the forum better if it's titled "What's your recent Licensed purchase?" Also, not trying to be picky, but correct grammar and stuff too would be appreciated. Just my two-cents! Take it as you will!

My recent purchases were the Sandman and Carnage sets. Also I bought the Mystery Machine & Mansion if we're going to be more broad!

I agree about the proper spelling and grammar. That really irks me.

I'm new to this so if you could help me change the name then I would, it does sound better.

I also have a bit of dyslexia or something so i don't always notice grammar mistakes

I'm new to this so if you could help me change the name then I would, it does sound better.

I also have a bit of dyslexia or something so i don't always notice grammar mistakes

You can change your username after 500 posts. It's in the FAQ's.

Also, my recent purchase was the Canage's SHIELD Sky Attack

You can change your username after 500 posts. It's in the FAQ's.

Also, my recent purchase was the Canage's SHIELD Sky Attack

He's looking to change the thread's title, not his username.

I just sent you a PM explaining how to change the thread's title :wink:

The Batboat Harbour Pursuit.

I want to get that, just wish it was $5 cheaper.

I got the Black Manta Deep Sea Strike a few weeks ago and absolutely love it! Got it for 25% off at one of my local Walmart's. I picked up the Riddler Chase yesterday, I like it a lot.

Edited by JPN366

To JPN366, the Batboat actually turned out to be better than I thought (I mostly wanted the set for Deathstroke and Robin). I like the command center aspect to the boat; Deathstroke's craft isn't really much of anything, though. I really like Black Manta and his sub and the Batmobile in the Riddler chase set is my favorite one so far.

To JPN366, the Batboat actually turned out to be better than I thought (I mostly wanted the set for Deathstroke and Robin). I like the command center aspect to the boat; Deathstroke's craft isn't really much of anything, though. I really like Black Manta and his sub and the Batmobile in the Riddler chase set is my favorite one so far.

I'm pretty sure I'll grab it if I ever see it for $25. Thanks for the info.

Let's see... I bought a Hawkeye torso off Bricklink as part of a larger order. But my most recent set was the 76036 Carnage's S.H.I.E.L.D. Sky Attack, and before that it was the 76039 .Ant-Man Final Battle.

Just bought a Symbiote Spider-Man SDCC 2012 exclusive! :excited:

Wow congrats! how's your wallet in hospital?

This topic is just like the star wars one

There's already a topic like this for all Licensed purchases.

I will merge these.

Amazingly, I just happened to come across a place that still had the last wave of Indiana Jones "extended line" items (magnet set & keychains), so I picked up that second magnet set (Indy, Mutt, Spalko) and the last two keychains I needed (Mutt and Dovchenko). I already had all sixteen retail sets plus the Brickmaster set, plus two Nintendo DS cases (they have actual LEGO tile mosaics, and buildable top and bottom surfaces), plus four of the six keychains, and I was pretty happy with all that but had begun to regret not quite getting everything; now I have all the mass-produced stuff with actual LEGO elements except the first magnet set, plus a few items produced only in extremely limited quantities (the SDCC set, the ToyFare release, etc.).

Picked up the Joker Steam Roller for $10 off at the Orlando LEGO Store and the new Kryptonite Interception set at my local LEGO Store.

I am Hoping to pick up the Lego dimensions Doc Brown's run pack 71230 whenever it will be available. Does that count as "licensed" set?

Bought Jokerland last week, along with Clash of the Heroes - now trying to decide what my next set should be - anyone got any suggestions at all? Preferably DC Superheroes