Sign in to follow this  
IenjoyLego89

AoM: Archery Phase 2

I apologies for the grainy quality of the pics, it's not usually that bad :hmpf_bad:

Here's my take on Phase 2 of Archery :classic:

12542056673_b49b5de86f.jpg

12542050883_a5fd1a404f.jpg

One of the training methods employed by the rangers is the ability to track, if you can't track you can't become a ranger :wink: . One of their popular methods is to use captured feral orcs and release them into the forest, the two aspiring rangers must then track them down and bring them back alive.

My sigfig Edward von Graystar is keeping watch over the training grounds and to report progress back to his Father :classic:

Had this build sitting for awhile and finally had time to take pics. One of my favourite builds so far, but I don'k think I'll be making a base as long next time, too awkward to take pictures :hmpf_bad:

All C&C welcome :classic:

May I move to Phase 3?

Nice build, good work on the foliage and the tower :thumbup::classic:

I see how it would be hard to take pics of, though.

Nice scene! After seeing the first picture, I did not expect to read that they were supposed to be brought back alive :wink:

Sweet little moc man. Good job on the folliage and nice approach to the category :classic:

Good landscape and I like the stairs to the tower :thumbup: The figs look good too :classic:

Thanks SK! :classic:

Great little scene and the arched door and slanted steps for the tower really tie it all together. :thumbup:

Thanks, that's my first time using that style of door, think it turned out ok :classic:

Nice scene! After seeing the first picture, I did not expect to read that they were supposed to be brought back alive :wink:

Thanks Gideon :laugh: No point tracking a target if you can't capture one :wink:

Sweet little moc man. Good job on the folliage and nice approach to the category :classic:

Cheers Gunman :classic: