Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

CMF Mafia - Day 3 - The Mermaid's Song

Trickles? :look: Does he have an incontinence problem?

Unvote: Tickles (TinyPiesRUs)

Vote: Sally (Scubacarrot)

I was convinced at "His claimed role is the only one that can not be reliably tested either". If you had any doubt about Derek on Day 1, he should have been your first target.

Vote: Sally Carrotine (ScubaCarrot)

Improvised vote tally:

Melinda - 1 (Scuba)

Sally - 4 (Tammo, Hinck, Dave, peanuts)

Peter - 1 (Mencot)

Feel free to use this post and quote it to continue tallying the votes.

I think there are about 26 hours left

Improvised vote tally:

Melinda - 1 (Scuba)

Sally - 5 (Tammo, Hinck, Dave, peanuts, Kristel )

Peter - 1 (Mencot)

Feel free to use this post and quote it to continue tallying the votes.

I think there are about 26 hours left

Added

A vote for sally

I predict this:

Melinda - 1 (Scuba)

Sally - 6 (Tammo, Hinck, Dave, peanuts, Kristel)

Peter - 1 (Mencot)

For all those people who suspected Tickles, I'm inclined to believe that he's simply a monster who doesn't have any information on anyone. I guess you could argue that he's doing a good job flying under the radar, but I think it's more of he doesn't have any outside information to contribute so he's doing the best with what he can find in the threads. As a result, it looks like he's summarizing.

Vote Sally (Scubacarrot)

Too many contradictions, too confusing. If you're going to claim tracker and be suspicious of someone, why not find some time to track them? Maybe you can make the argument that Helen was more important than Derek on Night 1, but after that? If you suspected me, why not try and contact me or call me out in public? And then there's all those contradictory statements.

I'm going to go ahead and Vote: Sally Carrotine (Scubacarrot) as well. There' more scummy crap in those PMs than a sewage plant. :wacko: So much fishing, so many contradictions and empty reasoning.

I've already noticed Sally's trust problems today, and since she's Fluffy Wumpkins, that makes me doubly (or triply, or extra-) suspicious of her.

Unvote: Mikatta (Mencot)

Vote: Sally Carrotine (Scubacarrot)

Vote Tally

Sally Carrotine (Scubacarrot) - 9 (Tamamono, Hinckley, Piratedave84, Peanuts, Kristel, Captain Genaro, CallMePie, jamesn)

Peter Desmund (Piratedave84) - 1 (Mencot)

Melinda Dugan (MetroiD) -1 (Scubacarrot)

With 14 players alive, a majority of 8 votes is required to form a lynch.

Interlude

12216096656_179bd1e7cb_z.jpg

Pamela Fettuccini is missing her daughter Rosie. It has been several days since they'd seen each other, of course. All she can think about is Rosie's luscious hair.

12215899004_2351a3f41c_z.jpg

All of a sudden, Pamela starts to hallucinate and Rosie shows up in her imagination.

"Bitch, why the fuck are you missing me? You sure as hell know I'm a Council member."

And that was the day Pamela stopped with her mild drug addiction.

About 21 hours remain in the day.

Speaking of miscounts. A long overdue explanation.

In an outburst of stupidity, I quoted my role PM behind the scenes. Obviously, this is against the rules so I sent a prayer to God confessing my deed and asking whether this would indeed mean I'd be docked 4 votes today. God confirmed and at that point I decided to try and make the best out of a stupid situation. Presuming that it would have been publicly known I'm being docked 4 votes today, I placed a pointless vote early on to give the scum a reason to come after me.

I don't suspect Kelly since she's already been cleared by Derek and Helen and I trust them both to be Townies. I also don't have any background info on her either. I was hoping my vote, combined with the fact that only 4 more votes would be needed to effectively get rid of me today, would have made the councilors try hard and get me lynched. It didn't happen since this is the first you've ever heard of my 4-vote penalty - so in effect, it's a strategy I couldn't pursue at all.

Getting back to today's events, considering the lack of action I initially felt inclined to place my real vote against the witchy witch. As the day has developed, I have however noticed that Sally's contributions have become more and more frequent. I do believe her to be playing a game and trying to get under the skin of certain Townies - and it's a notion I suggested yesterday as well, albeit in the sense of appearing as though she's following someone else's lead. So in light of Helen's recent revelation, I'm revisiting my Day One vote

Well. I'm not scum. So that's fun. You've just lynched your last power role, so that's fun. Bye.

Last indicative power role, that is.

In an outburst of stupidity, I quoted my role PM behind the scenes. Obviously, this is against the rules so I sent a prayer to God confessing my deed and asking whether this would indeed mean I'd be docked 4 votes today. God confirmed and at that point I decided to try and make the best out of a stupid situation. Presuming that it would have been publicly known I'm being docked 4 votes today, I placed a pointless vote early on to give the scum a reason to come after me.

That should be a modkill, honestly.

Helen was suspicious of Melinda. Melinda claims with her role pm, HEEEEEY Helen is no more suspicious of Melinda. Come on.

This town is disgusting. People like Dragonishki and Melinda get away with doing bugger all while hardworking power roles get lynched. Tracking Derek was dumb. Maybe not to shortsighted fools like some of you are, but it was extremely dumb. He was going to die soon anyway if he was town, if he was scum, I could hardly find that out, now couldn't I? Good luck town, you will need it...

Tracking Derek was dumb. Maybe not to shortsighted fools like some of you are, but it was extremely dumb. He was going to die soon anyway if he was town, if he was scum, I could hardly find that out, now couldn't I? Good luck town, you will need it...

If Derek were scum, tracking him may well have revealed it. If he had come out on Day 2 and said he'd investigated X and they're town, but your tracking showed he didn't target anyone, or he targeted someone else, then that would suggest there was something amiss.

Are you giving up already? Any reason we should reconsider?

At least start talking about your follow-up suspicions.

Are you giving up already? Any reason we should reconsider?

Already? I wake up and I see there's a majority on me. With Helen's frigid hands and her posse on me do you see a realistic way for me to survive today? Because I don't, I really, really don't. I spoke with Helen the most, that's where all my thoughts are. But they are called contradictory and empty. Thanks. Thanks a lot. There is no difference in there with any other game I am in when I am town, and I'm always town. Maybe you should reconsider because of logic? Has there been another watcher or tracker, no, because I AM the sodding tracker. What happened is because Helen knows he can get me lynched, I claimed and I get lynched. Good game, well played. It's over. Game is decided now.

Well ok, lead us in some other direction then?! Fair enough, you think I'm scum, and based on my utter uselessness today, I don't blame you. But then again, you also have a power role, apparently, and its results should have been at least a bit more helpful in deciding what we should focus on next. I'm honestly feeling clueless as to which way to go. Perhaps trusting Helen is a bad decision, if that's the case, I guess we'll have proof of that soon enough.

As to me being modkilled - another fair point. If God decides to smite me, at least I'll know I have shared all I could in public.

By the way, why do you think I claimed / quoted to Helen?!

Yeah I'll vote Sally. That's some sketchy PMs you were sending out, and you also seem to be giving up now. Any town PR would fight more for their own survival. Heck Derek fought more than this.

Oh, and while Sally's pondering what her retort should be, one more question:

Townies should normally be more less relieved about my (admittedly ill-advised) role pm quote. The way I see it, a scumster wouldn't need to share their role pm to anyone, and if I've done so, that means I'm trying hard to get things going in terms of figuring what means what. However, your first reaction is -- to point out that I need to be modkilled!? Because that would help Town so much... Great input, Townie - it does, after all, seem that my stupid move has been beneficial in some way.

And if I'm a Scumster trying hard to appear Town... I guess there should be easier ways than doing something this stupid. Once again, I reiterate - it was a stupid move that was a consequence of a less-than-nice day of hairdressing (think real life), one that I'm not too proud of and if it leads to me dying overnight, I'll just have to accept that and hope that the Town will forgive me for not having been as useful as I wanted to be. But I had to try and see how it could help. Your reaction to that was... to ask that I be modkilled?

What retort would I need to make, Melinda? That I think you are cheating and you are responsible with Helen that a power role get's lynched instead of a vanilla? Maybe.

What retort would I need to make, Melinda? That I think you are cheating and you are responsible with Helen that a power role get's lynched instead of a vanilla? Maybe.

Once again, great commenting, Townie. If I'm "cheating" and it's in favour of Town, why would you need to get so worked up over it? Furthermore, my "cheating" will have no further consequences on the general gameplay. The rules clearly define a penalty for what I've done, and I've accepted that as soon as I realized what I'd done. If God decides that the penalty is insufficient, I might just as well die tonight. But what's _your_ huge problem with all of that?

The way I see things, you say you have a power role. So if you are Town - and that's a huge IF - you are responsible, and you alone, for the fact that Town now has no leads to work with it and has to resort to such stupid moves.

And, sorry for having so many questions but... why the hell would a vanilla or a power-role townie have to die tonight? If you'd used your moves smartly, wouldn't we have been able to lynch a scumster tonight? But wait - we actually might just be doing that... which is the reason why you got so worked up in the first place.

Everyone shows their role Pm, everyone get's 4 penalty votes. Doesn't matter, town wins. That's my problem. The rest of your argument doesn't even make sense.

Because I picked sensible targets, I caused myself to be lynched? Good logic there, buddy.

Trusted advisors have suggested I reveal Fiddle-Wumkins, whose responses have not helped his case at all.

So, here it goes...

I'm nervous. :wacko:

If it's really our tracker, I don't want to get him lynched.

But I doubt he's really the tracker.

Though, the lack of responses has certainly been telling.

For example, Dragonishki stopped by and didn't even comment. He's not Fiddle-Wumkins, but if Fiddle-Wumkins is Scum, it would make me suspect Dragonishki more.

I know Dragonishki is busy IRL, but there was a clear case spelled out and I asked for feedback. So...

And Mikakatata ignored it too.

Revealing Fiddle-Wumkins...in a minute. :blush:

I haven´t ignored anything, I have been waiting with eager for you (town block) to give out this knowledge and now you have.

I did yesterday(Real time before I went to sleep) PM one in the townblock about Sally, asking his opinion about a case on her. I guess who Helen was talking about with the duck.

I am going to Unvote: Peter (Piratedave1984) not that I am through with you

And vote for:

Vote: Sally (Scubacarrot)

And I had a talk with Sally about Melinda and conversation ended shortly when I said that I was also hunting Melinda not just Peter.

Speaking of miscounts. A long overdue explanation.

I don't suspect Kelly since she's already been cleared by Derek and Helen and I trust them both to be Townies. I also don't have any background info on her either. I was hoping my vote, combined with the fact that only 4 more votes would be needed to effectively get rid of me today, would have made the councilors try hard and get me lynched. It didn't happen since this is the first you've ever heard of my 4-vote penalty - so in effect, it's a strategy I couldn't pursue at all.

Getting back to today's events, considering the lack of action I initially felt inclined to place my real vote against the witchy witch. As the day has developed, I have however noticed that Sally's contributions have become more and more frequent. I do believe her to be playing a game and trying to get under the skin of certain Townies - and it's a notion I suggested yesterday as well, albeit in the sense of appearing as though she's following someone else's lead. So in light of Helen's recent revelation, I'm revisiting my Day One vote

Are you serious about this Melinda?

I will wait what Helen has to say about this if you have sent her something

because this would be 1: the most desperate thing to avoid a lynch (after all there was only one person voting for you so I don´t get the point and me hunting you as an secondary efter Peter)

or 2: most desperate thing to try prove to the town block that you are a vanilla town. I haven´t seen anything like this before and I agree why were you not mod killed?

I am town, so I will just sent my role PM to Helen and I suggest all other town players do the same then we will know immediately who is scum. Yea great idea.

NO this isn´t allowed, it can´t be.

Okay (not ok-ey) if you are town I will stop hunting you but why so desperate, you were no near to getting lynched today? I don´t understand this.

Until town block say something about you two, in my eyes you are both scum trying to fool us.

I will wait what Helen has to say about this if you have sent her something

Once again - what makes you and Sally think that I've quoted to Helen.

Furthermore, the pm quote was in no way related to proving my role or allegiance, it was actually an attempt to analyse the wording used therein.