Sign in to follow this  
KimT

Talk to the Star Wars Moderators and Regulators

First I would like to thank the star wars moderators for cleaning this and making it tidy. But I do have a question though, KimT, When you do the indexing could you perhaps break it down a little bit? I know you worked really hard on it but it gets very confusing sometimes. Thanks so much.

What indexing and what do you mean "break it down"?

Hey KimT,

It looks like my Star Wars tag (the Death Star one) is broken. It is at least on my computer, and I haven't noticed it on anyone else's profile that has that tag. It just did this recently, and refreshing the page won't help. Would you (or another mod) be so kind as to either fix it, or remove it (I don't contribute much to the SW forum anymore)? Highly appreciated. default_satisfied.gif

Hey KimT,

It looks like my Star Wars tag (the Death Star one) is broken. It is at least on my computer, and I haven't noticed it on anyone else's profile that has that tag. It just did this recently, and refreshing the page won't help. Would you (or another mod) be so kind as to either fix it, or remove it (I don't contribute much to the SW forum anymore)? Highly appreciated. default_satisfied.gif

Just to confirm that it's not just you, I can't see it on your profile either.

Is it possible to make the star wars forum on a mobile version, because i always watch the forum on phone and it is a bit slow.

Just to confirm that it's not just you, I can't see it on your profile either.

Actually, I am able to see it. (Not sure if the problem has been fixed or not)

Is it possible to make the star wars forum on a mobile version, because i always watch the forum on phone and it is a bit slow.

No idea whatsoever.

I'm fairly sure they (the roots) have done a rss feed or whatever it's called.

Plus I think there's a new app around for the smartphones - frontpaged.

Check the Website Forum for topics related to this matter.

Personally I pack a very very old Sony Erricson mobile and I never ever use it anything but phoning people or using the sms-feature.

Hey KimT,

Looks fine to me.

I just checked using Firefox, and it works on there. For some reason it doesn't work on Chrome, though. Oh well thanks anyway, I can live with it.

I just checked using Firefox, and it works on there. For some reason it doesn't work on Chrome, though. Oh well thanks anyway, I can live with it.

Weird, I see it on IE8.

Using Safari, I still don't see it. :wacko:

Sounds like a broswer problem. I also see it on my android phone.

Sounds like a broswer problem. I also see it on my android phone.

One moment...

Can't see it in Safari for iOS either.

Using Safari, I still don't see it. :wacko:

No I can see it in Safari and iOS safari. I would have no idea why you cant see it though...

No I can see it in Safari and iOS safari. I would have no idea why you cant see it though...

Dunno. I've got the latest version of Safari for Mac OS X 10.6 and iOS 4.1.

Dunno. I've got the latest version of Safari for Mac OS X 10.6 and iOS 4.1.

as have I :wink:

Well now it's working for me.. weird.

Sorry, didn't mean to cause an uproar. default_tong.gif

Sorry for bringing this topic up from the grave but I do have a question. :classic:

So Ive seen the EB SW forum blog set up. When was it set up? cause never heard of it before until just today when KimT. And will it become a kind of Classic Town/Castle/Pirate website but for Star Wars? I think its a really good idea and it could become a big success if you do get some more bloggers from EB to keep the upkeep and add to it daily. Is there any plans for this kind of participation like Classic Town has? Also Id love to hear from you moderators what the long term plan for the blog and what will happen if its not so successful.

Thanks guys! :sweet:

Sorry to continue the bumping, but I had this idea and had to put it up. Is it possible for EB to put together an end of the year awards program? Awards for exceptional star wars builders, and users. Ones for best UCS, best small vehicle, best small/medium/large vignette-er, most out-standing new builder, most constructive criticizer(Which is A tie between FallenAngel, and brickdoctor, :thumbup: guys!) . Maybe one for best over-all SW MOCer Ect. . I think this would be a fantastic way to recognize members of the SW forum.

Edited by brickartist

Sorry to continue the bumping, but I had this idea and had to put it up. Is it possible for EB to put together an end of the year awards program? Awards for exceptional star wars builders, and users. Ones for best UCS, best small vehicle, best small/medium/large vignette-er, most out-standing new builder, most constructive criticizer(Which is A tie between FallenAngel, and brickdoctor, :thumbup: guys!) . Maybe one for best over-all SW MOCer Ect. . I think this would be a fantastic way to recognize members of the SW forum.

Most of those things sound like the same reasons that we have contests :wink:

Most of those things sound like the same reasons that we have contests :wink:

Both are very different, winning an award, is different than winning a contest. Winning a contest is excelling over others in comparison to their entries. The purpose of a general award is to commemorate those who excel consistently in a particular form of building. If said awards were given because of one single MOC, then yes the concept is the same as a contest. :wink: