REVIEW: 70802 Bad Cop's Pursuit

67 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this set?

• Bad Cop
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Good Cop

In one of the (numerous) video clips posted somewhere about the movie, a picture was shown of the car from this set rebuilt (with a few extra pieces) into a regular LEGO City police car. Anyone see that? I guess I'm wondering how hard it would be to do that.

This is a good review. Maybe too good! I really had no interest, at all, to get this set. Then I saw the movie tonight, and I was still on the fence about it. Fortunately, I read this review. Looks like I'm gonna have to make a late night run to Walmart to buy a set and see what it's all about. Thanks for the review!

After watching the movie, I'm really interested in this set, thank you for the review. I love the car, bad/good cop and the animals; really good set, I will very likely grab it.

I bought 2 sets of this.... one to go with the rest of the Movie sets, the other to be posed together with the BTTF Delorean (Flying edition)

Picked this up yesterday, mostly because Good Cop Bad Cop is just too cool for school, and I had a hunch the vehicle might be better than I'd originally thought. I definitely wasn't interested in the bridge, apart from the potential to steal a couple parts for a different build I'm doing...

But the cop car? Holy cow that turned out to be fantastic! Between this and the cop car from the cycle chase, I would NOT want to have to try and make a getaway from this particular PD.

I love reviews like this. Descriptive, easy to read, and factual. You probably won't see this Patra, but great job!

So, I lengthened the bridge enough to add the Constitution train from the Lone Ranger series, added some gators/crocs, and now have Western Emmett hanging off of the cow catcher ... making whole scene out of it!