Legonardo

Streets of Llyria

You really have fantastic builds! I would love to see an entire City by you some day. I really like the taller wall and all the irregular character to everything, but I am in love with 3 things - the door and it's hinges, the windoow above (and it's hinges) and the brown roof - these are all spectacular, and do not even look LEGO. Beautiful work!

This is so different from your normal builds it really stands out! I like the color scheme a lot.

I really like that you are taking your interesting techniques into a more urban environment, not least that house against the wall looks lovely. I also really like how you've used the capes as a flimsy canvas roof :classic:

Overall, there are a few techniques here which I might borrow to a Kaliphlin setting some time :wink:

I've been lurking here for a bit but had to join just to say how awesome this build is as well as the houses in your sig! Very nice use of color and odd angles on all of them.

Amazing that up close it looks like chaos of pieces and when you pull back it makes you feel like you're actually there. <3

Unreal stuff Legonardo! The detailing and textures you've incorporated are just superb. Such a pleasing palette too - it has a really sunbleached look. Love it! :wub: