Candia

[MOC][FreeBuild] Brothel

Azulf love regularly take good time in one of the many brothels referenced in the "perverse book".

But out of it, a bad surprise awaits.

Hardjaws tribe intends to avenge the death of many warriors that Azulf takes pleasure to hunt for sport.

10533212346_31e849c0e9_c.jpg

brothel03_censured par Candia_30, sur Flickr, sur Flickr

No censured version in spoiler, beware explicit content.

10533215126_b202183259_c.jpg

brothel03 par Candia_30, sur Flickr

10533192535_79690b9019_c.jpg

brothel04 par Candia_30, sur Flickr, sur Flickr

10533207726_3583352871_c.jpg

brothel05 par Candia_30, sur Flickr, sur Flickr

Not this time

Azulf makes a final poignant tribute to the brothel landlady and hit the road with a light heart (but not only...)

10533205516_bb9e568e13_c.jpg

brothel06 par Candia_30, sur Flickr

2 pics of the entire moc :

10533201985_93f1beb8f9_c.jpg

brothel01 par Candia_30, sur Flickr

10533436863_07ea86d938_c.jpg

brothel02 par Candia_30, sur Flickr

This is a great build! I did a similar one ( also a brothel lol) using the light blue bricks instead of tan, but it ended up coming out too blocky, the arches on your second floor really do a great job of breaking up the blocky feel and making the building look just great. Im going to steal that idea (if you dont mind!) great job. Is there an interior?

Fantastic build! I was going, ooh, nice figs. Then you posted the full picture, and I was like, wow! Well done!

Terrific build. I love the color combination and all the details, especially the front door. I like the wood grain tiles and I had no idea that black utensil could be placed on a stud like you did for the door knob; I always just used the handle. I'm learning all the time. Thanks for sharing.

Compliments for Azulf, well designed figure and fitting Storyline. I also like the level of detail in this build.

I don't no what the big deal is with the censorship?

All I see is one kind lady tying up a guys shoelace and a guy helping to straighten someone's back out :)

Very cool build and refreshing to see someone not afraid to tackle a naughty build.

I know where to send my troops after a hard days battle!

This cheered me up immensely. Great idea and well realized. I could do with some help with my shoelaces myself :o)

Nice looking building Candia, it certainly is a decent size! I like the balcony the best, although i can't help feeling that the eaves of the roof should extend out to fully cover it at the sides. The milk bottles (or something stronger?) out the front are a nice touch too. I look forward to seeing the continued adventures of Azulf. :classic:

ps. What is this "perverse book" you speak of? :innocent2:

I really like this build and I think the story is funny and the first and second floor outstanding. What confuses me a bit is that you used a third kind of texture for the third level. I don't think that that looks very realistic. Other than that, awesome stuff!

Thanks all for your comments.

This is a great build! I did a similar one ( also a brothel lol) using the light blue bricks instead of tan, but it ended up coming out too blocky, the arches on your second floor really do a great job of breaking up the blocky feel and making the building look just great. Im going to steal that idea (if you dont mind!) great job. Is there an interior?

No, the inside is not equipped.

You can steal the idea, no soucy ;)

Terrific build. I love the color combination and all the details, especially the front door. I like the wood grain tiles and I had no idea that black utensil could be placed on a stud like you did for the door knob; I always just used the handle. I'm learning all the time. Thanks for sharing.

the use of this ustensile is not my idea but i like it.

I don't no what the big deal is with the censorship?

All I see is one kind lady tying up a guys shoelace and a guy helping to straighten someone's back out :)

Very cool build and refreshing to see someone not afraid to tackle a naughty build.

I know where to send my troops after a hard days battle!

This is your tutorial gave me want to return playing lego.

Thanks a lot for this.

See you comment on my mocs is a kind of consecration for me.

I really like this build and I think the story is funny and the first and second floor outstanding. What confuses me a bit is that you used a third kind of texture for the third level. I don't think that that looks very realistic. Other than that, awesome stuff!

Yes i understand this, but the realistic side of the lego is not at all what I'm looking for.

Thanks all others !!!!!

I am not sure about using the bricks on the third level, as they would probably cause the wood of the second story to collapse! But, very nice building.

good .. urm... "fig positioning"... haha. I guess we have not seen much of the underworld of Historica yet...

Keep up the good work.

Great woodwork on the building and I like the doorway and numerous vines climbing the walls :thumbup:

The landscape looks pretty good, but I think some small green plates underneath the plants to give some height variation, would improve it :classic:

Wow! That whole house looks great! One tip though: Do you use the flash when taking photos? If so, it would make a big difference to turn off the flash. I really recommend turn off the flash, it gets rid of the "glare" on the bricks. I really love the build! I agree with Ska, good "posing". :laugh::thumbup: