XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

TIE Fighter Advanced? I think thats still available, Rouge Shadow?

Rogue Shadow's been discontinued for some time. TIE Advanced and the V-wing are probably your only bets.

Brickdoctor and Fallenangel: Thanks for your help. I should have thought of just using the proportions- I'm aiming for minifig scale, and my length is good, it just looks intuitively like it's too small (using the 9.6m length).

Rogue Shadow's been discontinued for some time. TIE Advanced and the V-wing are probably your only bets.

Tie Defender has a lot of black parts as well.

If you're not limiting yourself to Star Wars then I suggest going to the other forums to ask. Or just buy black parts off of bricklink or Legos pick-a-brick.

I have a question regarding Commander Fox.

I read an article about him, however, I still don't know in which Clone Wars episodes he actually appears. He doesn't appear in the episodes mentioned in the article. Anyone who can help on this? The clones that appear in S1E1 look very "foxish" as well, I think.

Edited by Brickadeer

I read an article about him, however, I still don't know in which Clone Wars episodes he actually appears. He doesn't appear in the episodes mentioned in the article. Anyone who can help on this? The clones that appear in S1E1 look very "foxish" as well, I think.

He appeared in, "Hostage Crisis," (which was Season 1) "Hunt for Zero," (which was Season 2) and "Heroes on both sides Season 3". (which was Season 3)

He appeared in, "Hostage Crisis," (which was Season 1) "Hunt for Zero," (which was Season 2) and "Heroes on both sides Season 3". (which was Season 3)

Correction. He Appeared in "Hostage Crisis (Season 1) , "Hunt For Ziro (If you count Flashbacks, Season 3)" and "Heroes On Both Sides (Season 3) Though I don't count flashacks as they just through random shots in them.

That Was Thire :sweet:

He also appeared in the clone wars movie.

In the ARC gear included in CW sets, there is a flashlight attachment. I can't seem to find a picture of one, so I can't tell which way it goes. Is the pointy side in the front or the blunt side?

In the ARC gear included in CW sets, there is a flashlight attachment. I can't seem to find a picture of one, so I can't tell which way it goes. Is the pointy side in the front or the blunt side?

i think the blunt side is the front, but that could just be me..

Basing on this picture I'd say it's the blunt side.

CodyLoT.jpg

Tie Fighter doesn't seem to be on S@H.

probably sold out after the 50% off sale.but I think you can still get them in most stores :classic:

He also appeared in the clone wars movie.

Ah ok, I've seen him there. However, it seems to me that noone has ever used his name throughout the whole show, am I right? I still wonder why such an comparatively unimportant commander gets an own minifigure.

It also appears to me that in order to combine armors with phase II helmets Lego will have to modify the current shape of the existing phase II helmets. Are there any guesses how they might look?

Edited by Brickadeer

It also appears to me that in order to combine armors with phase II helmets Lego will have to modify the current shape of the existing phase II helmets. Are there any guesses how they might look?

I honestly don't know. For the Phase 1s, they just got rid of the neck armor, but the Phase 2s have breathing tubes in that area.

I honestly don't know. For the Phase 1s, they just got rid of the neck armor, but the Phase 2s have breathing tubes in that area.

My guess is they'll use the one they have, except fill the whole with plastic and print the T-visor on. That's what I'm hoping for. :grin:

My guess is they'll use the one they have, except fill the whole with plastic and print the T-visor on. That's what I'm hoping for. :grin:

Well, I don't hope so. I'm hoping for more horizontal tubes so that the head can be turned left/right and that the helm can be combined with an armor :)

Ah ok, I've seen him there. However, it seems to me that no one has ever used his name throughout the whole show, am I right? I still wonder why such an comparatively unimportant commander gets an own minifigure.

I don't think so. They did use it quite a bit in the movie and the set was released about the same time as the movie that why I think he got his own minifigure.

Ah ok, I've seen him there. However, it seems to me that noone has ever used his name throughout the whole show, am I right? I still wonder why such an comparatively unimportant commander gets an own minifigure.

Of course he does! After all, they even made this guy into an action figure. He has no backstory and features relatively little in the Star Wars universe. And have you noticed we've also had Captain Antilles and General Madine (two individuals with relatively few lines) as minifigures and will possibly be seeing Wald? (Not to mention there have also been minifigures of Aldar Beedo and Gasgano who I don't even remember seeing in the film.)

Do Phase II clones even wear additional armor? I thought they just changed the helmet design. I expect to see some 91st troopers and Galactic Marines with detailed new helmet molds when the Neo-Clone Wars finally gets around to introducing the Eta-2 Actis and the Alpha-3 Nimbus.

I was just wondering, why isn't there a new box skin design for the 2011 sets? Has anyone heard any news about it? It's just in the past three years we have seen three different SW (CW) box design each year so I was kinda expecting to see one this year.

I was just wondering, why isn't there a new box skin design for the 2011 sets? Has anyone heard any news about it? It's just in the past three years we have seen three different SW (CW) box design each year.

Maybe the summer sets well?

I was just wondering, why isn't there a new box skin design for the 2011 sets? Has anyone heard any news about it? It's just in the past three years we have seen three different SW (CW) box design each year.

The box design is used from the Summer Wave until the next year's Winter and Spring Waves, so we won't see the new box art until we get pics of the Summer 2011 sets.

I was just wondering, why isn't there a new box skin design for the 2011 sets? Has anyone heard any news about it? It's just in the past three years we have seen three different SW (CW) box design each year so I was kinda expecting to see one this year.

I think they found one that looks good. I think this is the best box design in a long time.

The box design is used from the Summer Wave until the next year's Winter and Spring Waves, so we won't see the new box art until we get pics of the Summer 2011 sets.

But we have seen the prelims still sporting the Blue Rex design right? I know they are prelims and can be changed anytime but I just feel we won't be getting any new ones.

I think they found one that looks good. I think this is the best box design in a long time.

Yeah I agree with you, the current one looks really great, so I doubt they will change that anytime soon.

But we have seen the prelims still sporting the Blue Rex design right? I know they are prelims and can be changed anytime but I just feel we won't be getting any new ones.

Oh yeah, huh? :blush:

The packaging is made out to match the design used by all Star Wars merchandise for that period, it's not really TLG's decision. If you look at those Star Wars science kits and the action figures and all the other Hasbro toys, they have the same art. I guess Lucas Licensing is sticking with it for now.