XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Specific questions like this belong to the Gen. Questions Thread. I've already merged your previous question on that thread and then you create another topic? What's the big deal with that?!?

Be patient on waiting for answers. Or better yet take your time to search for similar MOCs that you're looking for.

Moving this again (for the last time).

Relax dude. Didn't see that you had moved the first one. Didn't realize this was so serious... Also, had already looked on moc pages for mods and could not find anything.

Thanks brickdr on the suggestions. Going to tackle this today.

Relax dude. Didn't see that you had moved the first one. Didn't realize this was so serious...

Are you under 14, by any chance? Just, the style of your posts...

In any case, allow me to explain that in general, members creating multiple threads for the same topic is discouraged because it clutters up the forum with useless posts. Imagine if every member did this - over time the forum would become quite disorganized!

If you're not happy with what LEGO has given you, I would recommend starting from scratch. It saves you a lot of fiddling with the set and can lead to some pretty amazing stuff (more often than not, far superior to LEGO's sets). I will add that from what I've seen, the vast majority of the "MOCs" on MOCpages are either minimal mods to the sets, below LEGO's quality, or both. You're better off looking through AFOL-based sites (such as this one) or even checking out model kits for inspiration (which is what I like to do).

Hello, I am a bit confused about chrome vader.

How many are really made?I am sure there is more like 100 000 than 10 000.

Is their price going up? Will they be very rare one day?

And, how many white boba fetts, and chrome c-3pos are there in the world?

To my knowledge 30000 Chrome Vaders were made, same as or less than the White Boba Fett.

I have no confirmed amount of White Boba Fetts made, but it's definately much more than the 150 being flashed at Toy Fair last year - I'va had around 40 or pass through my hands :grin:

10000 Chrome C3PO's were made and put into random sets in the US.

The probably did more than 10000, but not many.

Are you under 14, by any chance? Just, the style of your posts...

In any case, allow me to explain that in general, members creating multiple threads for the same topic is discouraged because it clutters up the forum with useless posts. Imagine if every member did this - over time the forum would become quite disorganized!

If you're not happy with what LEGO has given you, I would recommend starting from scratch. It saves you a lot of fiddling with the set and can lead to some pretty amazing stuff (more often than not, far superior to LEGO's sets). I will add that from what I've seen, the vast majority of the "MOCs" on MOCpages are either minimal mods to the sets, below LEGO's quality, or both. You're better off looking through AFOL-based sites (such as this one) or even checking out model kits for inspiration (which is what I like to do).

Did you just link your own model? :look:

Edited by DobbyClone

Do you guys think that shaak ti, saesee tiin or aayla secura will be released as magnets?

Probably not anytime soon, considering these three highly-sought exclusive figs are the drawing factors of their huge respective sets. Even if I already have these three, I would want to see them in a magnet set in the future though it seems highly unlikely that they will all be in one magnet set, probably TLG will split them in two or three magnet sets so one would have to buy them separately.

:laugh: :laugh:

Do you guys think that shaak ti, saesee tiin or aayla secura will be released as magnets?

I doubt it they are all jedi, magnet sets are usually not related :tongue:

Well, it proves my point...

EDIT: The discussion over the magnet set in the Rumors thread made me wonder - are the legs of the minifigures in the magnet sets the same as those in normal minifigures, design-wise? (Do they have the two pegs connecting into the minifigure torso, etc.)

Edited by fallenangel309

Well, it proves my point...

EDIT: The discussion over the magnet set in the Rumors thread made me wonder - are the legs of the minifigures in the magnet sets the same as those in normal minifigures, design-wise? (Do they have the two pegs connecting into the minifigure torso, etc.)

I bought some about 3 years ago and they were the same as usual figures but with magnets set into the legs. Apart from the magnets they were basic figures.!

Hope that helps

Cheers

Jay

Is it true Solo trained to become an imperial pilot?

Yes. All you have to do is look it up on Wookieepedia.

Actually, I really hope neither aayla, shhak ti or saesee will EVER come as the magnets. That would really suck ://.

Do you know maybe, when you separate those glued magnet figures, can their torso, head or legs be removed or they stay glued?

10Q very much!

Edited by Surfer

The only other part that is glued is the torso to the legs. All of the other parts, according to the person on Flickr, can be removed.

Also, please try not to use computer/messaging shortcuts when you are typing; use the full words instead.

Hi guys, has anyone got a Limited Edition Collectors poster 2011? It looks like this but it's fleshies.

Just wondering, there is suppose to be 50000 made. Mine is 8442/50000, the 'set' number is 004652 but when I type it in it comes up with a juniors pick up truck.

I was in my local toy store and got a couple sets, the woman at the counter gave me one for free because I spend a fortune there :grin:

Cheers

CptMugwash

Hi guys, has anyone got a Limited Edition Collectors poster 2011? It looks like this but it's fleshies.

Just wondering, there is suppose to be 50000 made. Mine is 8442/50000, the 'set' number is 004652 but when I type it in it comes up with a juniors pick up truck.

I was in my local toy store and got a couple sets, the woman at the counter gave me one for free because I spend a fortune there :grin:

Cheers

CptMugwash

I would really like to see a picture of it :classic:

I got something like that but only it was harry potter a few months ago..

I'll bet it's going to be a giveaway at the May the Fourth be with You sale on S@H. That was where the poster you linked to was given out.

I remember a while back there was a topic here for just the instructions from the sets. I can't find it anymore. Where is it? Thanks! :thumbup:

I remember a while back there was a topic here for just the instructions from the sets. I can't find it anymore. Where is it? Thanks! :thumbup:

Here it is --> clickey. And for future searches, people might want to look at the Forum Index, where all the topics from the past years have been indexed. CTRL+F is your friend there. :wink:

I would really like to see a picture of it :classic:

I got something like that but only it was harry potter a few months ago..

There's a picture of it here in the UK Sales topic - it's not the greatest shot but gives you an idea of what it's like.

Wow, I want that - and dozens of it please :wub:

Wow, I want that - and dozens of it please :wub:

The thing is I don't collect star wars lego but I had to be polite when the woman gave me it for FREE! :grin: but I do spend a fortune in that store :tongue:

I'm hanging on to it, it may be worth a few bob in a couple years :wink:

I'm pretty sure that's going to be a giveaway online. The only other events I've heard of TLG handing out SW posters are the clone speed builds, and there hasn't been one in a couple years, and LEGO Star Wars Weekend, and the posters are always smaller and not folded there.

The choice of 'figs is also intriguing. They're all recent ('09-'11), except for some DS playset 'figs and an Ep. 3 non-pupil Obi-Wan that was last seen in a set as part of the Sith waves.