XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

I'm curious, because the 10188 Death Star has been in production for so long, do the "newer" batches have the minifigures with updated heads to include pupils or are they still being produced with the old black dots for eyes?

From what I've heard, the new ones still have non-pupiled heads.

Actually, most of the minifigures in the set have the non-pupiled eyes. But for some reason Han Solo has pupils.

I was wondering if anyone knows of where could I find the Imperial Shield bunker on its own without any minifigs etc. And the reason I'm asking this question is because of the reveal of 10236 yesterday.

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone knows of where could I find the Imperial Shield bunker on its own without any minifigs etc. And the reason I'm asking this question is because of the reveal of 10236 yesterday.

Thanks

I believe I saw a bunker and AT-ST on BrickLink. It's $40 and I don't think it comes with figures. If you want the bunker without the AT-St, you'll have to pay a little bit more.

Thanks

Try eBay I know some people are selling set 8038 without minifigures maybe you can find a seller selling only the bunker

Try eBay I know some people are selling set 8038 without minifigures maybe you can find a seller selling only the bunker

Thanks for the help, much appreciated. Going to keep a watch on one. Again much appreciated :classic:

Does anyone know if all Star Wars Lego: The Empire Strikes Out dvds include the Darth Vader minifig, or if there are some runs of the DVD that don't include (perhaps region based)? I'm asking because I've looked at buying this online locally, and seen no mention of the minifig and it's not visible in the picture either...

I'm pretty sure all copies come with the figure. Contact the store to make sure, though.

Does anyone know if all Star Wars Lego: The Empire Strikes Out dvds include the Darth Vader minifig, or if there are some runs of the DVD that don't include (perhaps region based)? I'm asking because I've looked at buying this online locally, and seen no mention of the minifig and it's not visible in the picture either...

I'm pretty sure all copies come with the figure. Contact the store to make sure, though.

The Padawan Menace was released in Australia as a rule without the "Ian" minifig, (I don't know where you could get it though,) I imagine it will be the same story this time with Celebration Vader. My guess is that the one you're looking at won't have it, but I could be wrong.

Hopefully, they'll do a Rebels vs Stormtroopers Tantive IV Battle Pack next year.

Please keep all statements of sets you want to see in Future Star Wars Sets. Additionally, please refrain from going even further off-topic by making a comment in this thread that neither asks nor answers a question.

The Padawan Menace was released in Australia as a rule without the "Ian" minifig, (I don't know where you could get it though,) I imagine it will be the same story this time with Celebration Vader. My guess is that the one you're looking at won't have it, but I could be wrong.

I saw a comment on a Youtube vid by a New Zealander that said it was missing the minifig here... I'm trying my luck with an import - it'll take a while but I'm hopeful.

same problems in holland; DVD's are available, but not with the minifigs... Had to import in order to get them.

I have a question on the Lego Exclusives:

Many of them become available at 'official' retailers like TRU, Galeria Kaufhof, even Amazon and others.

How about

10237 Tower of Orthanc

75025 Jedi Defender-Class Cruiser

10236 Ewok Village

Will they become available outside of S@H and the Lego brand stores?

Many of them become available at 'official' retailers like TRU, Galeria Kaufhof, even Amazon and others.

How about

10237 Tower of Orthanc

10236 Ewok Village

Some LEGO exclusives are exclusive to one store and LEGO. Since these are D2C sets, they should not.

Some LEGO exclusives are exclusive to one store and LEGO. Since these are D2C sets, they should not.

Thanks for your swift reply. How do you know them being 'D2C'?

If i understand the term correctly, it is supposed to mean the opposite, doesn't it?

Thanks for your swift reply. How do you know them being 'D2C'?

If i understand the term correctly, it is supposed to mean the opposite, doesn't it?

LEGo will say they are D2C. D2C (Direct to Consumer) means that only LEGO brand stores and Shop@Home has the set.

Thank you. That's sad because there will be little chance for them to be on sale.

However, i cannot identify an 'D2C' set. There does not seem to be any consistent rule. Or at least i don't know where to look that up.

10188 is the flagship of the line - and is widely available.

75014, 9526, 9472 - to tell just a few examples - started out as exclusives and now are commonly available.

I think after a year, LEGO might release the sets to other stores. It has nothing to do with flagship sets, flagship just means it's the biggest ste of the wave for that theme.

How about

10237 Tower of Orthanc

10236 Ewok Village

Anything that starts with a 10 xxx is almost always an in house Lego exclusive. So Lego stores and s@h. 75025 will be a store exclusive. Probably TRU. They tend to like the pricier ones.

I do actually remember reports of TRUs having modulars before. I have no idea why or how they had them or where this was or if they had any other sets that would normally be exclusive to S@H and Brand Stores, but there have been cases of some D2C sets appearing at another store. Does anyone else remember where that was mentioned?

the dvds don't all come with the minifig. I ordered mine off amazon just because of the minifig and it wasn't there :(

Hi, I have a question about the upcoming yoda chronicles sets. I have seen the new design for yoda but will they use that one in the chronicle sets or will they use the clone wars version like the TV series?

Have / will Lego ever make any sets based on the Jedi Knight / Jedi Academy series of games ? They are some of my all time favourite games and they had some good characters and ships that would make great sets. Kyle Katarn, anyone ?!