Sign in to follow this  
Legoman

Your Star Wars 2008 wantlist

Well I think I'm out of ideas for now

Since most have already been used like order 66 or the battle of endor

Maybe these though

Gungan battle pack 9.99: Inlcudes four gungans with enregy balls and mini swamp playset

Mandalorian ship 49.99: It is a time of war for the mandalorians with their attack fighter can they win the battle?You decide with this all new EU universe ship.Includes 2 Mandalorians and blasters

Rebuild C3PO 19.99: C3P0 has been turned into scrap metal by the ugnaughts.Can you find all his pieces and rebuild him?Includes C3PO, chewbacca and ugnaught.Also features a scrap metal room playset.

Kashyyyk Huts 29.99:Kashyyyk is the homeworld of the fierce wookies who live huts high above the ground.Includes 3 wookies, 3 huts with connecting bridges and wookie flyer.

I can't help but notice that we're just recycling idea from a few pages back now. I think they've all been suugested before. :-)

Shh, I'm bored. ;-)

Oh, how I wish there was a smiley where I could raise an eyebrow.

When the Geonosian Playset comes out next year(maybe)

I hope it includes a new Jango Fett with printed arms and legs like boba fett in cloud city

It would look great I would definatley get one

Also I hope it is not as small as the Hoth rebel base is

And include lots of figures maybe

2 battle droids

1 geonosians

droideka(new version)

Jango Fett

count dooku

Mace windu

and

2 episode 2 clones

That means around 9 figures

Not bad for a playset

Also some spires and the viewing box

My estimated price for all the above

99.99 USD

Great Playability factor too

Piranha

Jedi Training 15,00

Help Yoda to train the young padawan's!

With 4 lightsabers and a tall tower where obi-wan place the boll to see kamino(that not on the map)

With 6 minifigs!: obi-wan, yoda, and 4 padawans!

give me tauntauns,

give me hoth battle packs,

give me a shuttle tyridium with endor crew (800+ pieces)

and I be happy!!!

promise!!

:-)

Give me cheaper battle packs, with only minifigs and weapons. So I can easily build a large army. Hahahaaa.

Edited by iamded

Okie here is what would definitly make me happy:

From the PT

* AAT: with a pilot, a droideka and a couple of droids

* Sharkhead Republican Gunship with blue clones

* new MF pack featuring blue clones, more white ones, and Kashyyyk troopers

There are figs I really want such as:

* Palpatine (as Supreme chancelor)

* Padme

* Senate guards

* All the slaughtered jedi :-P

From the OT

* Wampa rescue: with Hoth Luke and Han, a taun taun, a wampa, and a crappy cave

* Hoth MF battle pack with 2 rebels, 2 snowies and whatever small wall, vehicle...

* Shield generator with snowies hehe

* RBR playset: great way to have those Ep 4 rebels, Leia, golden C3PO, and a new R2 with a chrome head, 2 stormies and DV

* Endor playset with new scouties, Endor rebels and ewoks

And there are several OT figs I really want like:

* Ackbar

* End of ANH golden jacket Luke

* Mon Mothma

* Boush Leia

* Obie

* other bounty hunters: bossk and 4lom

Here is what I can think of now :-P

*yoda*

I heartily agree, xwy! A Bounty hunter battle pack would be a yes. Let's see, Aurra Sing, Zam Wesall, Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Dengar, Bossk, 4-LOM, Greedo, Zuckuss, and IG-88. It may be far-fetched, but these aren't:

IG-2000

Join IG-88 in his modified Trilon Assault Fighter! Scour the galaxy for IG-88's next bounty with the IG-2000! Includes IG-88 with a long and a short rifle, as he did indeed have a Pulse Cannon and a Neural Inhibitor shaped like a stormtrooper rifle. Ship features: Ion cannon and two Arakyd blaster cannons.

The Punishing One

Help Dengar and Manaroo save Boba from the clutches of the Sarlacc and escape on Dengar's Corellian Punishing One! Includes Dengar, Manaroo, Sarlacced Boba, Sarlacc, and two blasters. Ship features: Quad blaster turret, ion cannon, and a Proton torp launcher.

The Mist Hunter

Fly across the universe in the Mist Hunter with 4-LOM and Zuckuss! Capture an enemy with the 'Hunter's tractor beam. Includes Zuckuss, 4-LOM, and a long+short rifle. Ship features: 1 tractor beam projector and 2 assault laser cannons.

The Hound's Tooth

Nothing can stop this Trandoshan once he's in his trusty Corellian Bulk Freighter! Will Bossk need a quick escape? Fly away on his scout ship, the Nashtah Pup. Includes Bossk, droid brain, blaster, and mortar launcher(hopefully). Ship Features: Retractable quad laser turret, Ion cannon, concussion missile launcher, prison, and med bay.

Whattya think?

Okay, I got one.

Bounty Hunter Pursuit

Zam Wessel has tried to kill Queen Amidala! Obi Wan and Anakin have been alerted, and are now chasing after Zam in a 'borrowed' vehicle, while she speeds away. Will they catch her?

Set includes Zam Wessel, Obi Wan and Anakin, hover car and Zam's ship.

Wait a minute, I've seen that set before!

Edited by iamded

Whattya think?

Nice, and in a similar vein:

Aurra Sing

Edited by Brainbox

AAT - $30.00

Includes a new dark tan make over! 2 standard battle droids and 1 commander droid.

Trade Federation Cruiser - $100.00

Includes episode 3 ,Ani , Obi, and Palpy, and Dooku,General Greivous with two magna guards, 2 pilot droids, 2 security droids, 1 commander droid, and 1 droideka

Also includes an elevator to the top floor, a cockpit, a small hanger, and two escape pods.

SPHA-T - $100.00

Includes a giant laser cannon, 8 episode 2 clones , 1 commander clone, 1 clone captain, yoda, and a speeder bike.

Princess Leia's Liberation

three doors to open (to simulate the three elevators), a little commando center, a long corridor, a compactor and a prison cell with a sluice

minifigs: Princess Leia with white suit, Imperial Officer with black suit, Han Solo in Storm Trooper outfit, Luke Skywalker in Storm Trooper outfit, an Imperial Navy Trooper and IT-O

Yavin 4 Rebel Control Center

a control center with some monitors and a sluice

including some cargo stuff, a X-Wing Fighter and a cargo vehicle for transporting cargo stuff, pilots and workers

minifigs: General Jan Dodonna, Jek Porkins, Red Leader, Rebel worker, Princess Leia with white suit and an astromech droid

Tusken Raider Attack

some rocks as landscape

including Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder, a spyglass and a bantha

minifigs: Luke Skywalker, two Tusken Raiders, Ben Kenobi, C-3PO and R2-C2

Mos Eisley (as S@H Exclusive)

Mos Eisley Cantina with bar, two tables with seats and distillation equipment, two little houses with sluices

including a spyglass, Ben Kenobi's laser sword, some glasses and cups and a ronto

minifigs: Han Solo, Ben Kenobi, Greedo, Doctor Evazan, Wuher, Sand Trooper with black pattern, Sand Trooper with white pattern, Imperial Mark 4 Sentry Droid and C-3PO

The next ideas are following tomorrow!

AAT - $30.00

Includes a new dark tan make over! 2 standard battle droids and 1 commander droid.

Trade Federation Cruiser - $100.00

Includes episode 3 ,Ani , Obi, and Palpy, and Dooku,General Greivous with two magna guards, 2 pilot droids, 2 security droids, 1 commander droid, and 1 droideka

Also includes an elevator to the top floor, a cockpit, a small hanger, and two escape pods.

SPHA-T - $100.00

Includes a giant laser cannon, 8 episode 2 clones , 1 commander clone, 1 clone captain, yoda, and a speeder bike.

I like! AAT is always welcome. Btw, the trade fed cruiser is the Invisible Hand. If you mean Grievous's ship. SPHA-T: YEAH, BABY! That's right, more clones in phase 1 armor! Woohoo! *ahem* Good, good, good.

Tusken Raider Attack

some rocks as landscape

including Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder, a spyglass and a bantha

minifigs: Luke Skywalker, two Tusken Raiders, Ben Kenobi, C-3PO and R2-C2

I recall my friend mentioned something like this might be one of the summer 2008 sets

I however am not too excited over it

The EU sets sound way cooler along with the Hoth Battle Pack

Piranha

I have the Tusken Raider Encounter set. It has 2 Tusken Raiders, ep.2 Anakin, Anakin's speeder bike and a moisture evaporator tower.

Edited by iamded

I recall my friend mentioned something like this might be one of the summer 2008 sets

I however am not too excited over it

The EU sets sound way cooler along with the Hoth Battle Pack

Piranha

I personally would like a set with Tusken Raiders and a bantha very much. But that's my oppinion.

I have the Tusken Raider Encounter set. It has 2 Tusken Raiders, ep.2 Anakin, Anakin's speeder bike and a moisture evaporator tower.

I have the Tusken Raider Encounter, too. But since there is no bantha it's not adequate to use it as episode 4 to 6 set.

Here is an addition to the Tusken Raider attack:

The Jundland Wastes

Explore the Jundland Wastes on your landspeeder, or drop by old Ben's hut to learn the ways of the force! Includes Luke, 3PO, R2, Obi-wan, landspeeder, and Obi-wan's hut. Ordnance: hunting rifle, for Luke, blaster(short), and lightsaber.

Here's a crazy set:

Rogue Squadron

Take on the Empire with Rogue Squadron! Includes Rogues 1, 2, 3, and 4, Luke, Dak Ralter, Zev Senesca, Kit Valent, Wedge Antilles, Wes Janson, Derek 'Hobbie' Klivian, and Kesin Ommis. Blasters for everyone, a lightsaber for Luke, and thermal dets all around.