Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

who knows maybe they'll go back in time again and he'll accidentally get his past self to get that scar :grin: (i really hope not)

the thing im curious about is coles future. sure the prominent thought is because he'll be killed beforehand but if that was the case I don't think they would've played it up so much. If it meant his inevitable downfall they probably would make it subtle. him kind of questioning it in an undertone but no one hearing it. "where's my reflection" or something. But they made him bring it up loudly, they had a conversation about it and brought it up in other episodes. if they were going to kill him off permanently they wouldn't keep they idea in the front lines and bring it up repeatedly. so basically im confused as to what it means since in my opinion it wouldnt make sense for him to be killed :sceptic:

Maybe they made a big emphasis on it so you would assume that meant he wasn't going to die, thereby using reverse logic or something to downplay the fact that he will die. And by die I mean cease to be... undead? How exactly do you describe a ghost's state of existence if it's already technically dead but can still be "killed"? :wacko:

Okay so I've been thinking...

Is Morro truly dead? Sure we watched him poof, but we also watched other ghouts poof this season and then come back out of the Preeminent. However at the end of this season we never saw the Premenemt poof, just sort of "I'm melting, I'm melting...oh what a world."

So the question is asked...is the cursed realms easily destroyed?

Also on a side note, the Hagemen brothers over on Twitter have been hinting at the return of both the Overlord and Pythor...I could take another season off of the Overlord. They also kinda confirmed season 7, but we're not even at season 6 yet....

Maybe they made a big emphasis on it so you would assume that meant he wasn't going to die, thereby using reverse logic or something to downplay the fact that he will die. And by die I mean cease to be... undead? How exactly do you describe a ghost's state of existence if it's already technically dead but can still be "killed"? :wacko:

I hadn't thought of that :sceptic: . technically this could go on forever with more and more layers of reverse logic wrapped together binding the truth :tongue:!

So basically who knows hats goin on with all that, i guess we'll just have to wait and see. though the idea of them killing off one of the main cast permanently? or is it unkilling? I guess we can just call it poofing :grin:.

I really hope they don't poof cole!

Okay so I've been thinking...

Is Morro truly dead? Sure we watched him poof, but we also watched other ghouts poof this season and then come back out of the Preeminent. However at the end of this season we never saw the Premenemt poof, just sort of "I'm melting, I'm melting...oh what a world."

So the question is asked...is the cursed realms easily destroyed?

Also on a side note, the Hagemen brothers over on Twitter have been hinting at the return of both the Overlord and Pythor...I could take another season off of the Overlord. They also kinda confirmed season 7, but we're not even at season 6 yet....

Yeah, apparently Season 6 was written a year ago, and they're "looking to the future".

Edited by Ninja of Fire

I hadn't thought of that :sceptic: . technically this could go on forever with more and more layers of reverse logic wrapped together binding the truth :tongue:!

So basically who knows hats goin on with all that, i guess we'll just have to wait and see. though the idea of them killing off one of the main cast permanently? or is it unkilling? I guess we can just call it poofing :grin:.

I really hope they don't poof cole!

They said he sa ghost and can't die so that complicates it even more.

They said he sa ghost and can't die so that complicates it even more.

Which just led me to the following theory:

The mirror showed older versions of the ninja. Ghosts can't age, so Cole couldn't see an aged version of himself n the mirror.

Edited by Master_Data

Ghosts also die from water, something I doubt would happen in "real life". Cole can also potentially become "physical" (so to speak) again without possessing something, something I doubt would happen in "real life".

We don't know how old Morro was when he died. And considering the questionable aging of the other ghosts, it's entirely possible they can age. If Cole were to die, there would be no body. Hence: no reflection. I would list Morro's own reflection as an example of this, but that was likely more of an oversight than anything else.

It seems like the SDCC Ninjago Panel has been released on the official channel:

Anyway, after watching through all of it, there are some interesting points for the next season (for those who would prefer not to watch the 45 minute long vid):

-Skylor is confirmed to be in the next season (role not specified)

- There are no future plans for PIXAL to get a new body. They basically said there are too many characters and had to "cut" some, aka making her a part of Zane

- Garmadon is hinted to return. They said wait and see, and usually if it's a definite no, they would say it frankly.

- There will be a new ninja next season

- The Tornado of Creation was considered too overpowered for the show, and that is why the ninja don't use it as much

-Either Nya, Wu, or Dareth will learn Airjitsu. At this point, it's most likely Nya, which may mean future Airjitsu sets (but that's for the set discussion topic)

- Jokes were made on the team being divided on Dareth actually becoming a ninja and that it is under consideration.

- There will be a large focus on Cole not seeing his future in the next season

- Cole is hinted to gain the ability to transfer from "ghost mode" to "regular" mode

- Chima was (quote) "just a fun gag."

Anyway, after watching through all of it, there are some interesting points for the next season (for those who would prefer not to watch the 45 minute long vid):

- There are no future plans for PIXAL to get a new body. They basically said there are too many characters and had to "cut" some, aka making her a part of Zane

- Garmadon is hinted to return. They said wait and see, and usually if it's a definite no, they would say it frankly.

- The Tornado of Creation was considered too overpowered for the show, and that is why the ninja don't use it as much

-Either Nya, Wu, or Dareth will learn Airjitsu. At this point, it's most likely Nya, which may mean future Airjitsu sets (but that's for the set discussion topic)

- Jokes were made on the team being divided on Dareth actually becoming a ninja and that it is under consideration.

- Cole is hinted to gain the ability to transfer from "ghost mode" to "regular" mode

So Cole is going to become Danny Phantom. I can already hear him saying "I'm Going Ghost!" :tongue:

If Garmadon is hinted to return. Perhaps the Preeminent isn't destroyed and is just stuck at the bottom of the ocean. The Ghosts can't escape since they'd just vaporize but Garmadon and possibly Chen and Clouse can get out.

I'd love to see Skylor join the team along with Dareth becoming a true ninja. We don't need a new ninja character when we got 2 possible candidates already established

Pixal seems best at staying part of Zane. Lets her stay with the ninja at all times and can be better than the falcon in some places

I do hope the ninja don't lose there powers again. It gotten tiresome as a plot point

Edited by Takanuinuva

I just wish that they didn't take out the videos.

I would love Skylor to be in the new season, but, after being reduced to an unimportant cameo last season, I don't think she'll have as big of a role as she should have.

Just binged the entire season and I have to say, it's the best one so far. Helps that the sets are my favourite wave thus far as well! I was quite disappointed with the Tournament of Elements but this season - going back to basics with the adventures centering around the 4 main ninja - really reminded me of why I fell in love with Ninjago in the first place. Can't wait for next season!

Hey look, it's the SDCC exclusive clip for next season.

Wow I really like the feel of this coming season from this clip alone.

So it looks like they are being hunted and for some reason Jay is out on his own. Maybe they are all split up?

Here is the playlist of the rest of the clips:

,but there is nothing new in the other ones. Edited by CET23

So apparently we're going to get an entire mini-series revolving around Chen, Clouse and Chen's Chair (best love triangle we've had yet :tongue: ). Regarding season 5's ending and the season 6 sneak peak,

I've only just realized how incredibly dangerous Nya's True Potential could have been for Cole, what with water droplets flying through the air as they did. As for the sneak peak, I find it interesting that Lloyd's face is not on the wanted poster with the ninja. I also find it interesting that the ninja are not being (assumedly) framed for a single crime, but rather an entire spree. Perhaps Captain Soto and the Bizarro Ninja (assuming they are still around in some form, which they likely aren't) are implicated? So far we've got pirates and someone framing the ninja, and the last time this happened the Golden Weapons were implicated. I know they're more or less finished with any plots related to the original story arc, but I would love to see them return a bit more to the more concise lore of old, even if it won't quite be the same (that Cutlass Zane mentioned is sure to make an appearance at some point).

On a side note, the "NNCPD" has confiscated the Bounty. :hmpf_bad:

Can't help but doubt that they're going to introduce a new ninja to the team. The last time they said they were doing that it was Skylor, and we all know how that ended. With how much they talked about having too many characters it's hard to believe they're going to add an additional member that isn't PIXAL (that would have been perfect) or Dareth, both of whom have been ruled out.

So apparently we're going to get an entire mini-series revolving around Chen, Clouse and Chen's Chair (best love triangle we've had yet :tongue: ). Regarding season 5's ending and the season 6 sneak peak,

I've only just realized how incredibly dangerous Nya's True Potential could have been for Cole, what with water droplets flying through the air as they did. As for the sneak peak, I find it interesting that Lloyd's face is not on the wanted poster with the ninja. I also find it interesting that the ninja are not being (assumedly) framed for a single crime, but rather an entire spree. Perhaps Captain Soto and the Bizarro Ninja (assuming they are still around in some form, which they likely aren't) are implicated? So far we've got pirates and someone framing the ninja, and the last time this happened the Golden Weapons were implicated. I know they're more or less finished with any plots related to the original story arc, but I would love to see them return a bit more to the more concise lore of old, even if it won't quite be the same (that Cutlass Zane mentioned is sure to make an appearance at some point).

Can't help but doubt that they're going to introduce a new ninja to the team. The last time they said they were doing that it was Skylor, and we all know how that ended. With how much they talked about having too many characters it's hard to believe they're going to add an additional member that isn't PIXAL (that would have been perfect) or Dareth, both of whom have been ruled out.

I thought it was pretty hilarious when I saw Cole just standing there in front of a huge water tornado with hundreds of water droplets literally everywhere. :tongue: As for having a new ninja, I think it's going to be Skylor. She seems to be the best candidate in terms of known characters, and adding yet another new character that could potentially become a ninja (probably in purple or something :P, unless that's what Pixal's color would be) would not really help the too-many-characters problem. The cameo near the end of Season 5 gave me the feeling that Skylor is going to show up again as a main character. And as for Captain Soto, he's still around. The last time he was seen was at that big Ninjago prison that Pythor was in, though. The Bizarro (Bizzaro?) Ninja, on the other hand, were destroyed/poofed.

Interesting. This will be the first time a season starts with different pace. I think the "police chief" is actually the main villain, who took the ninja's money so they were forced to steal, so he can take them to the jail and take their elemental powers. (Just kidding. I don't want that to happen, I'll stop watching Ninjago if they repeat the lost powers thing again).

I thought it was pretty hilarious when I saw Cole just standing there in front of a huge water tornado with hundreds of water droplets literally everywhere. :tongue: As for having a new ninja, I think it's going to be Skylor. She seems to be the best candidate in terms of known characters, and adding yet another new character that could potentially become a ninja (probably in purple or something :P, unless that's what Pixal's color would be) would not really help the too-many-characters problem. The cameo near the end of Season 5 gave me the feeling that Skylor is going to show up again as a main character. And as for Captain Soto, he's still around. The last time he was seen was at that big Ninjago prison that Pythor was in, though. The Bizarro (Bizzaro?) Ninja, on the other hand, were destroyed/poofed.

The Bizarro ninja did poof, but the Golden Weapons and various assorted bring-back-dead-people tools are still around. They still probably won't show up again.

In that sneak peak, The Ninja Chips have Nya in the green ninja outfit not Lloyd...hahahaha you have to pause it at the right time.

Edit: Grammer

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago

Yeah, that thing actually kinda bothers me. Before season 4, fanbase have been rooting for a female ninja, and season 4 basically shows that there are tons of elemental candidates (including other girls) so there is no "special girl" to join the main Ninjago team as result.

I just feel like that LEGO want to restrict the main Ninjago teams from adding members other than Lloyd's family. I'm happy to see Nya's growth in this season, but I also kinda feel like LEGO just doesn't want to give us a new kunoichi teammate so they instead give a "promotion" to Nya :look: . I know it;s debatable, but Nya staying as Samura X in order to allow more new teammates like Pixal, Dareth and Skylor was probably an option.

While Misako being another "addition" to the Ninjago team, my concern is that LEGO doesn't officially treat her as a main character (or regular "sensei") as much as her deceased husband was in both the opening and the physical sets.

Edited by Dorayaki

I also noticed that about the poster. I like how they are bringing the four "main" ninja to the forefront. Maybe they'll kill Lloyd this season to make room for the "new" ninja instead of killing Cole for this very reason.

Also, the DB's (second) confiscation was pretty predictable ("Final Flight").

I also noticed that about the poster. I like how they are bringing the four "main" ninja to the forefront. Maybe they'll kill Lloyd this season to make room for the "new" ninja instead of killing Cole for this very reason.

Also, the DB's (second) confiscation was pretty predictable ("Final Flight").

If the ending of the last season is anything to go by, Lloyd looks as though he is going to take Garmadon's role as a Sensei. So maybe Lloyd's time as a ninja is over and he is moving on to a bigger role. I doubt they'd kill a major character like him off at the beginning of the season.

I certainly think that Skylor is a shoe in for a new member of the team unless they're introducing a new character next season. Her little appearance in the last season seems like a way to keep her relevant in the series.

Yeah, that thing actually kinda bothers me. Before season 4, fanbase have been rooting for a female ninja, and season 4 basically shows that there are tons of elemental candidates (including other girls) so there is no "special girl" to join the main Ninjago team as result.

I just feel like that LEGO want to restrict the main Ninjago teams from adding members other than Lloyd's family. I'm happy to see Nya's growth in this season, but I also kinda feel like LEGO just doesn't want to give us a new kunoichi teammate so they instead give a "promotion" to Nya :look: . I know it;s debatable, but Nya staying as Samura X in order to allow more new teammates like Pixal, Dareth and Skylor was probably an option.

While Misako being another "addition" to the Ninjago team, my concern is that LEGO doesn't officially treat her as a main character (or regular "sensei") as much as her deceased husband was in both the opening and the physical sets.

When Hagemans said there were too much characters, they were speaking about too much characters on screen at the same time, not too much characters in the franchise (there are, though). So making Skylor the new member of the main cast or adding a new character would be the same, I think the new character is more likely as they also said "there might be a new ninja next season".

edit: whoops. Fixed the post.

Edited by Cagast

New Chen and Clouse short Chair Play Chen

http://www.lego.com/...0caac7e#?sp=199

I really now want to do a moc of Chen`s Chair.

That may have been one of the funniest and well timed moments I've seen on this show! Love this little filler pieces.