Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

I agree, I'm hoping for a 13 episode run.

Yeah, Outlands from last year felt really rushed to me, with two legend beasts being rescued almost every episode to fit everything....

Hmm, according to Cartoon Network Asia, episode 37 is titled simply as "Versus." How original.

Very descriptive and spoilery, too...imagine if every episode involve the Ninja facing adversaries. That would be crazy! :look:

Very descriptive and spoilery, too...imagine if every episode involve the Ninja facing adversaries. That would be crazy! :look:

Wouldn't it.....

Does anyone know when episode 37 airs?

The person who uploads them said that if people kept on re-uploding them without giving credit to him, that he would stop. Cross your fingers everyone!

The person who uploads them said that if people kept on re-uploding them without giving credit to him, that he would stop. Cross your fingers everyone!

And he has to upload them on private YouTube now, because of copyright violation. He says he'll give the link, but... Fingers crossed...

And he has to upload them on private YouTube now, because of copyright violation. He says he'll give the link, but... Fingers crossed...

Hoping for the best....

Does anyone know where I can find episodes 21 through 25 and episodes 29 through 33? I can't find them on Youtube and Animeflavor is packed full of ads....

Hoping for the best....

Does anyone know where I can find episodes 21 through 25 and episodes 29 through 33? I can't find them on Youtube and Animeflavor is packed full of ads....

Get adblocker, perhaps... Animeflavor behaved after I got it ;)

Official channel in Youtube has all Japanese dubbed season 3 (rebooted)..... though that may not help you.

As for the latest episode, Korean dubbed version doesn't help me either. I've watched Chinese dub in my local TV.

Edited by Dorayaki

LEGO has uploaded some episodes of Rebooted to the Videos section of LEGO.com, you'll find some of what you're looking for there.

So... new episode out tomorrow. I'm curious to see what this entails. Hopefully the uploader will still have it, and it will work, even though he stated it will be unlisted.

Alright, after seeing the actual scene involving PIXAL and Zane, I am ALL FOR THIS NOW :blush:

Basically, PIXAL is Cortana now. Zane's entire HUD is a throwback to HALO. But now PIXAL needs a new body too. Oh boy :tongue:

Wow, they're throwing retcons on top of retcons now.

-Zane can dream again.

-Nya talks to Wu about her relationship with Jay, and he falls asleep in the middle of it :laugh:

-Samurai Cave wasn't just a one-off environment after all.

-Misako makes her grand debut, apparently Garmadon went poof without bothering to tell anyone. inb4 Sensei Wu, Misako and Garmy triangle again

-Apparently Nya made the DB Xpress (that's the name, and even Nya hates it in-plot) in the event the bounty was ever out of action. Welp, there goes the entire plot of Rebooted after Lloyd and Garmy went to the Samurai Cave

-Wu says that at least the ninja will have Garmadon to watch over them. Misako says in response "this is my husband we're talking about, and that's what worries me" do I even need to say why this is interesting?

-Jay isn't the only blabbermouth now, way to talk about your secret infiltration mission in front of a cultist.

-Neuro's mind powers take a second or two to work, but when they do they're awesome.

-Bolobo is out of the Tournament.

-Gravis is out of the Tournament.

-Chen has an affinity for trapdoors and making them work on floating people (it's funny)

-Ash is out of the Tournament.

-I realized how Kai was going to beat Ash mid-fight, and it's quite impressive and a drawback to smoke I didn't see coming (until the fight, of course :wink:

-Neuro is allied with the ninja now. He's actually kinda cool.

-Jay and Cole are friends again.

-Chen is becoming a better villain, slowly but surely. He sounds even more like Skales now.

-And the long-awaited return of the Falcon. Somewhat.

edit: Oh, and Zane's memory is a bit fragmented. Explains a little bit of episode 34's ending (and his capture), but there's still some mystery around this.

Overall, really good episode. Clears up a few things, has a flaw or two (the ending felt a little off) but it's better than 36 was.

edit: I kinda messed up on some of these points. Whoops.

Edited by JayWalker

I just watched episodes 38, 39 and 40 in Korean, someone leaked them on youtube.

I guess it's time we started specifying spoilers to certain parts of the season. I'm probably gonna wait until the rest of them come out on DVD or Amazon to watch.

I guess it's time we started specifying spoilers to certain parts of the season. I'm probably gonna wait until the rest of them come out on DVD or Amazon to watch.

Yeah...I didn't get anything what I saw, but there are some

great parts with history of Ninjago, young Wu, Garmadon, Kai's dad and Anacondrai that I understood

Edited by Cagast

Part 1 and part 2.

Thanks! :thumbup:

EDIT: After seeing the episode, I must say that it is one of the best yet. Can't wait for episode 38!

Edited by LK901

Brackets.png

Either the Hageman's forgot the brackets they described in the previous episode or someone in the animation department messed up because Jay is paired with Invizable for the first round, not Karlof as stated by Cole.

Part 1 and part 2.

Are you kidding me? I only found the shaky cam version. Serves me right for clicking on the first link I found...

Brackets.png

Either the Hageman's forgot the brackets they described in the previous episode or someone in the animation department messed up because Jay is paired with Invizable for the first round, not Karlof as stated by Cole.

Cole never stated it was Karlof (not in 37 anyway, and I'm too lazy to go check at the moment). Inivizable was actually gone throughout the entire episode, so it'd be easy to say he got kicked out off-screen. Which means it's 6 people out of the Tournament, already

Brackets.png

Who's that guy with the afro next to Skylor?

And this guy that looks like a zombie next to Cole and Neuro?

And also a purple haired girl next to Lloyd?

And what elements based from besides the afro guy which is he is an elemental master of Sound.