Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

They weren't afraid to change Kai's voice in a dimensions commercial, so they will most likely change all of their voices sadly.

That's because that was made by TT Games, who are very well known for hiring the wrong actors when they couldn't be bothered to actually hire the proper ones. Honestly, I'm fine with us getting new actors/new composer for the movie so long as they're good, but if Warner Bros insists on rehiring the actors from Nindroids/SoR/Dimensions then I'm just going to wait for the movie to come out on Netflix or just appear on free TV.

That's because that was made by TT Games, who are very well known for hiring the wrong actors when they couldn't be bothered to actually hire the proper ones. Honestly, I'm fine with us getting new actors/new composer for the movie so long as they're good, but if Warner Bros insists on rehiring the actors from Nindroids/SoR/Dimensions then I'm just going to wait for the movie to come out on Netflix or just appear on free TV.

So, you would go see it in the movie theaters, if there voices change? I'd rather just keep their original voices and enjoy the movie.

So, you would go see it in the movie theaters, if there voices change? I'd rather just keep their original voices and enjoy the movie.

It all depends on how good the voice is. Recasting for the movie is fine with me as long as they choose voice actors who are really good. Different artistic interpretations, you could say.

Otherwise, I'd rather have the show actors portraying their characters.

It all depends on how good the voice is. Recasting for the movie is fine with me as long as they choose voice actors who are really good. Different artistic interpretations, you could say.

Otherwise, I'd rather have the show actors portraying their characters.

I completely agree, they have to be really good choices, in order to replace the originals. Now, if it's a reboot, then that'll be a dumb choice.

I will be honest, if the Ninja are re-casted with celebrities, I still will probably see it.

Although if it's the game actors... I'll still go see it... wondering why they would make what might literally be the stupidest idea for Ninjago as a whole (that's right, who cares about plot holes when your actors are utter crap!).

With Pythor being in a summer set, I hope he isn't on the bad guys side. His character development would be wasted and he wouldn't work with Chen anyway.

With Pythor being in a summer set, I hope he isn't on the bad guys side. His character development would be wasted and he wouldn't work with Chen anyway.

Frankly, his character has already been fundamentally tampered with to the point where he's nothing more than a shadow of his former self. Maybe an evil Pythor will appear from an alternate timeline where he's evil but hasn't met the Ninjas or Lloyd yet, and thus is not the same "villain" that the Ninjas once hated so much? (Bonus points if you know which TV show I'm referencing here!)

But really, let's stop and think about it for a second. A Serpentine who (presumably) ate his entire tribe, tricked and manipulated every existing tribe of Serpentine to unleash a giant monster and helped the Overlord very nearly conquer New Ninjago City is suddenly the hero of the day for giving a book to our heroes, and thus deserves to be praised by Arcturus (Who, let's not forget, was also a warrior who tried to conquer Ninjago!) and regain his constitution?

I'd feel bad for the "writing problems" this show always runs into, but I'm thoroughly convinced at this point that the Hageman brothers write stuff like this on purpose. I couldn't stop laughing at "Heroic Pythor" saving the day while riding a rat-wouldn't a rat try to eat him? For that matter, would the Ninja really trust him after how many people he tricked and lied to?

If this show wasn't a LEGO TV show and was a serious show for adults like The Walking Dead or Daredevil, I'd hate it for its inconsistencies and the way the plot runs in a perpetual loop. But its ironic charm is that it's so "bad", you like it.

Wait

With Morro now officially dead, who is the Master of Wind?

That's always been a source of contention.

I always have assumed that Lloyd has been the Master of Wind, to an extent. After all, when his golden power is gone, he still has green energy. My guess is that he gets Wind Elemental Power from Misako, and could be a relative of Morro.

Lloyd is the Master of Energy/Power. I don't think he exhibited any wind powers before, and wasn't Morro found on the street by Wu? What happens if an Elemental Master doesn't have any descendants, who gets the power? Is it just random?

The answer to who the Master of Wind should be clear: there simply isn't one. Unless the parent of Morro who bore the same powers is still alive (and has no living elemental relatives) the power of wind has died off.

We're forgetting that Jay used wind in the Green Ninja episode.

EDIT: Didn't he use in the Green Ninja episode?

Edited by BringHimSoup

We're forgetting that Jay used wind in the Green Ninja episode.

EDIT: Didn't he use in the Green Ninja episode?

I think there's a difference between forgetting and "forgetting" to include it :wink:

Jay's wind powers have only been seen once in all 62 episodes. They're not really important at all. You could say they've been retconned, but there's nothing that specifically contradicts it (especially given Jay's true history). It's eventually just going to be swept under the rug completely like Wrong Place, Wrong Time and any later references to that episode.

I think there's a difference between forgetting and "forgetting" to include it :wink:

Jay's wind powers have only been seen once in all 62 episodes. They're not really important at all. You could say they've been retconned, but there's nothing that specifically contradicts it (especially given Jay's true history). It's eventually just going to be swept under the rug completely like Wrong Place, Wrong Time and any later references to that episode.

I'm guessing that the ability of wind is given by the nunchucks of lightning to Jay. As the four golden weapons are literally representing four categories of elements, and wind will most likely falls in the lightning part.

Wind is simply an element that can be manipulated by other elements. Shooting Lightning will probably cause a change in the wind, right? :tongue:

Master Chen never actually absorbed Water for his Spell either. My guess is that Kai and Zane had Fire and Ice, which represented Water. It's also possible that Kai has traces of Water from his mother's side.

For those who want to know who the "old friends" are, it's:

Ronin, Dareth, Soto (captain's clothes), Echo Zane, Skylor (new outfit) and the police commissioner.

As for the rest of episode 63:

Not a bad episode at any rate, but it was nowhere near as good as 62 was. Djinnjago 2.0 looks a lot like Djinnjago did, the Airjitzu Temple is ghost-free and looking very nice, Nadakhan is a moron and the inside of the Sword of Souls is just plain weird. But as I was saying, Nadakhan really is a moron if all it takes to get someone inside the sword is just to strike them with it. Clouse is a loose end again, especially after last season, so he may or may not be returning... again. Soto is MLG pro with a watering can, Skylor is... well, at first I thought she was getting clumsy but she redeemed herself in a fight later. Not really much to say about the episode on a whole.

Edited by Mandate

If you look closely you can see:

Griffen Turner in the sword of souls. Only cameo I saw, there are probably a few more. The episode was kinda underwhelming, but need to build up for the last episode. Skylor new suit is awesome and I want it. Hopefully the book exclusive for the new book in summer.

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago

Yeah, I saw Turner too, maybe Nadakhan took all the Elemental Masters too. I found it strange when Kai and Skylor were almost next to each other but didn't even look at each other. :/

Griffen Turner in the sword of souls. Only cameo I saw, there are probably a few more. The episode was kinda underwhelming, but need to build up for the last episode. Skylor new suit is awesome and I want it. Hopefully the book exclusive for the new booth is summer.

Might want to fix your spoiler tags. I had forgotten he was in there too, I wonder how many characters we know are trapped?

Griffen Turner in the sword of souls. Only cameo I saw, there are probably a few more. The episode was kinda underwhelming, but need to build up for the last episode. Skylor new suit is awesome and I want it. Hopefully the book exclusive for the new booth is summer.

Sorry but that.

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago

"NINJA REPLACEMENTS GO!"

Well, that was something. Not as amazing as episode 62, but perhaps far more memorable thanks to the back-up team.

Interesting that Skylor's new variant is seemingly from the summer wave. We still need her hairpiece though, and while we're at it, why is her hood red now? Missed opportunity to have the orange hood in a set it seems, and why does she wear a ninja uniform when she's working in her Noodle Shop?

The replacement team each has three wishes besides Jay, and Clancee has one left, too.

and why does she wear a ninja uniform when she's working in her Noodle Shop?

Because ninja never quit! :tongue:

Because ninja never quit! :tongue:

*mlg party*

NRG Jay not only had wind power, he could also fly! So unless Jay gets his nunchucks back again, say goodbye to the wind element ( at least for a while).

But let's be honest here. If the way it works is that if the element master dies with no inherits the power is gone forever, that's just silly.

A lot of elements would be gone from Ninjago. Just give it a few generations.

What I think is that the power simply finds a worthy vessel if this happens.

Lloyd is the Master of Energy/Power.

Ninjago is weird. One time they all but say he controls the power of nature, then the next time, they say he controls energy/power.

I think once his golden power and four elements were taken from him, he lost nature, and energy was all he had left.