Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

In episode 39,Something interesting I noticed:Chen refered to Lloyd as the Master of Power.So I guess that means Lloyds abilities are meant to just be a pure power/energy,and that explains why he had a natural affinity for Lightning.

just watched all the 8 minute previews, I can download them and upload them to YouTube but I feel like that is most certainly illegal...

Anyway, I actually really liked the direction the series went, esp with the letter from Wu/Garmadon. I wonder how Misako will feel next season....

Not sure exactly HOW they got dragons, but by the next episode that plot point was overruled by them "not being able to control" their dragons anymore... I think that was just an excuse to make them less powerful...

Also, why is the giant Stone Warrior in jail? Didn't it fall in a bottomless chasm or something?

Also, Vengestone! I never though they'd reuse that from Episode 11! (If you don't recall, in All of Nothing the Serpentine built a cave out of Vengestone to hamper the ninja's elemental powers...) Surprised I'm seeing that material again! Hope it will be explained, though...

I found a link for episodes 40, 41 and 42. But they're not in HD.

Here, all that videos on that guy's channel.

https://www.youtube....ystoyful/videos

Does anyone by chance have a good screen capture?

You can use Fraps. As I remember, it can record videos.

Oh, and this:

Clouse was good character. I'm really upset that he gone. And his snake......Poor too, but I can't get one thing - why anacondrai has such a big shake? And why all serpentine fighting together, instead of fighting each other? And Great Devourer? Was he banished before the serpentine war, that was in episode 40, or after it?

"So many questions.... That can easily be answered"© Chen

Edited by -Zond-

Anyway, I actually really liked the direction the series went, esp with the letter from Wu/Garmadon. I wonder how Misako will feel next season....

Not sure exactly HOW they got dragons, but by the next episode that plot point was overruled by them "not being able to control" their dragons anymore... I think that was just an excuse to make them less powerful...

Also, why is the giant Stone Warrior in jail? Didn't it fall in a bottomless chasm or something?

Wu and Misako will probably be a "thing" again, like it was in The Final Battle. The Stone Warrior was an untied loose end - for six episodes. Really Lloyd should have completely obliterated it, but hey, at the very least we get to see it again.

I doubt it would be illegal to upload clips that were available for free to residents of any nation, but soon enough we'll have the full episodes so there's no point in uploading them anyway.

Has episode 39 been uploaded in English yet?

Technically yes, technically no. You've missed a big day of news :tongue:

Technically yes, technically no. You've missed a big day of news :tongue:

I didn't want to open all those spoiler tags yet (or read any spoilers that may have got out of the spoiler tags) so I just skipped to the last page. :tongue: So, has it? If so, could you give me a link? That'd be awesome!

Edited by Gatanui

Well, unfortunately for you, all 6 remaining episodes were uploaded to the Cartoon Network website, before later being taken down, region-locked and replaced with previews.

As far as I'm aware, episode 39 has not been uploaded to Youtube yet. Supposedly the entire season can be watched on something called On Demand (never heard of it myself), but I haven't heard anything about that. LegendsofNinjago managed to record the episodes before they were taken down, but I don't think he has uploaded them yet due to issues with framerate and sound.

So yeah, pretty big day of news.

Yay, thank you so much! :D Too bad I missed all the episodes, but I was sleeping during that time anyway. :P

Well, unfortunately for me, I myself have to go to bed right now. I swear someone is going to upload the remaining episodes and just before I wake up LEGO will take them down :P

edit: I've been watching episode 39 (last thing I intended to do, seeing as I never saw the full video on CN) and a suspicion of mine was confirmed.

Zane and Cole encountered a wall made of scales. Have they been writing these episodes without fully planning out the final versions of the finale? Because I distinctly remember something like this happening last season too

Edited by JayWalker

Well, unfortunately for me, I myself have to go to bed right now. I swear someone is going to upload the remaining episodes and just before I wake up LEGO will take them down :P

edit: I've been watching episode 39 (last thing I intended to do, seeing as I never saw the full video on CN) and a suspicion of mine was confirmed.

Zane and Cole encountered a wall made of scales. Have they been writing these episodes without fully planning out the final versions of the finale? Because I distinctly remember something like this happening last season too

it was Clauss' sepent

If anyone has questions about the last remaining episodes, feel free to PM me and i'll give you all the details on it. :classic: I was able to watch them on "On Demand" just like that guy who put the minute clips on that other site, and they had all the remaining episodes.

Edited by amazingbricks

What about 40 through 42? Please someone post them online......

I posted them earlier.

I found a link for episodes 40, 41 and 42. But they're not in HD.

Here, all that videos on that guy's channel.

https://www.youtube....ystoyful/videos

And finaly....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0nkW0kaPJ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1pdDOBvpZg

Second part of episode, 4:04, Lloyd sad Morro! Coincidence or...

Edited by -Zond-

Novahawk at Brickimedia has already done it :wink:

Check it out here: http://en.brickimedi...ser:NovaHawk/NE

Thanks. Now to work on an elemental tree.

Edit: Make a first draft. Power is the main element and 5 elements branch off of it. Fire, Earth, Ice, Lightning and Light. (Light cause that's what I think the Anacondrai's element was) The other elements I connected to the ones I think fit. If anyone has any better reasons. I will change the tree to suit so.

http://www.brickshel...mental_tree.png

Edited by Takanuinuva

Edit: Make a first draft. Power is the main element and 5 elements branch off of it. Fire, Earth, Ice, Lightning and Light. (Light cause that's what I think the Anacondrai's element was) The other elements I connected to the ones I think fit. If anyone has any better reasons. I will change the tree to suit so.

I think Light branches off Lighting, because there are four golden weapons of Fire, Earth, Ice and Lighting. They are four main elements. Lloyd unlocked his power with them. Nature and Metal should be connected to Earth, Smoke should be connected to Fire, Light and Mind should be connected to Lighting and Water should be connected to Ice. Now only Sound, Speed, Gravity and Form are left...

After seeing the episodes, I've got to say that Chen is even more of an idiot than I thought.

Really, if you want your daughter to be comfortable with your evil plot, why not raise her to be evil herself? And if her mother objects, well, why not say to her that, since those with powers always attract foes, and you want your daughter to be safe, you'll slowly drain her power. Easy-peasy problem solved. And really, pointless cruelty to as valuable a resource as Pythor? That's just asking for trouble. The fact that Chen focused on the elemental powers of the others and tried to steal them rather than find a way to duplicate them is what really stands out to me. Why leech off the abilities of others when you can crush them in your own cruel and inventive way?

It was a nice touch though that the Mech polybags got an appearance. And those dragons were pretty cool. Too bad we won't get sets of them. And it's nice to see that Pythor finally understands the concept of pragmatic villainy. It may as well be me, indeed.

Also, the fact that Morro pronounced his name as To-morro really makes me think of an "Ask Morro" letter column.

Dear Morro,

How come your dragon has a great color scheme, yet your mech is all over the place?

Edited by DraikNova

it was Clauss' sepent

No, it was a solid wall of scales, quite the contrast to what was chasing after them.

I think Light branches off Lighting, because there are four golden weapons of Fire, Earth, Ice and Lighting. They are four main elements. Lloyd unlocked his power with them. Nature and Metal should be connected to Earth, Smoke should be connected to Fire, Light and Mind should be connected to Lighting and Water should be connected to Ice. Now only Sound, Speed, Gravity and Form are left...

Ok updated and moved elements around.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/takanuinuva/mc/ninjago_elemental_tree.png

No, it was a solid wall of scales, quite the contrast to what was chasing after them.

I'm pretty sure it was just Clouse's snake coiling around the tunnels to stop Cole and Zane from escaping, also whatare you referenceig from last season?

I have to give this season a 6 out of 10 on a whole. It started out strong, but eventually it just got worse and worse and led to an ending that, for me, was lackluster and out of place. There was too much revealing about Ninjago's history, which makes everything before this season objectively worse because of how ridiculous it is that none of this was ever mentioned beforehand. There were so many retcons on top of retcons, ridiculous sub-plots that went nowhere, reduction of a character that saw so much use in Rebooted to the state of "Falcon 2.0", the lackluster and Outlands-like connection to the next season, and worse of all, that the only scary villain in the entire season was Clouse and his pet snake.

I'm pretty sure it was just Clouse's snake coiling around the tunnels to stop Cole and Zane from escaping, also whatare you referenceig from last season?

It wasn't. Clouse's snake was moving rapidly, not that thick and not that dull in color.

Edited by JayWalker