Sign in to follow this  
Tamamono

Mafia After Dark - Day 1: Confirmation

Damn it! I can no longer make fun of Scubacarrot for repeatedly posting as himself in Harriet Slutter. :laugh: Sorry! :blush:

I forgive you, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to mock you repeatedly about it in the Day openings. :laugh:

Sorry for not being online for the last 70 hours or so. We had some flooding in our area over the weekend, so I had to help out and stuff.

(Because it's Draggy and Shadows and they don't think rules apply to them and they probably talked about it on Steam)

As a moderation note, I would like to mention that arguing someone cheated is not a valid line of reasoning in Mafia. Rule breaches are to be dealt with by the game Host or the Games Moderator, not commented on by players, particularly when they have no way to verify the accusation and are, indeed, incorrect.

If a player suspects that someone has breached a rule, please report this privately to the game Host or Games Moderator with your evidence for them to deal with.

Oh, and I almost forgot - thank you very much to Pandora for playing! It was a pleasure having you! :thumbup:

Thank you so much for having me Tammo! I had lots of fun, and I'll be sure to keep following the game. :sweet:

Please welcome mostlytechnic, who will be replacing Purpearljellyblob

Edited by Tamamono

I'm here, trying to get caught up (had been paying attention regularly until about a day ago.... and then I get a PM to join in...)

Too fabulous indeed! I was happy to have you; thanks for playing!

No, no, fancy. There's a difference. People like Paris Shawty are fabulous.

Aw, well, it was fun while it lasted! I think Music Meister now has some competition for my favourite mafia role.

Hmm... I must now find another outlet for my fanciness... To Instagram!

Edited by Capt. Redblade

Thanks for having me, Tammo. It was a blast. That was an awesome death scene, almost better than my death in Imhotep. :wub: Very well written and fun. I laughed out loud. :thumbup:

Best of luck to everyone left in the game.

Loved the scene, I have that same hot dog stand sitting on my desk right now. Though mine has plain umbrella, not the nice stripey one :(

Shit. Not what I was expecting.

(Because it's all about me:) Why am I not in any of the pictures? I didn't even get a mention. Was I meant to be dead by now?

I think I forgot your figure. :blush: