Sign in to follow this  
Tamamono

Mafia After Dark - Day 1: Confirmation

Step back, step back, give the Cap'n some space, goils! Cap'n Rolfe is here and Cap'n Rolfe can show yous guys a good time if you ask! The Cap'n knows where the real party's at and he can take you to it for a not unreasonable fee!

BABY! *oh2* Baby, get back here sweetums, we need to get you a new diaper, and you're making Pablo all upset! :cry_sad:

:blush: Oh dear, I'm sorry about my little troublemaker. Tam, pookums, your Adelaide is here. :sweet:

Ey-oh! Keep those critters away from me! You don't wanna be getting no pet hair on the Cap'n's jacket! This is gen-u-ine velour! It ain't cheap dry-cleaning this stuff, a'ight?

Well hello everyone! I do so much love these Family meetings, however they do take time away from my part of the business—but of course the Family does come first! While I'm only an employee of the Family, you all know that Candy Nelson is here for the Family, and so my services are here for any Family man, woman, or age consenting child who may need to be relieved of stress during this "change" period. Hopefully we'll weed out these unwanted penetrators, and get back to making illegal money—so let’s get to work! After hours of course.

Yo, Can-day! How yous doin', goil? You need representin' on the mean streets, you talk to the Cap'n!

Greetings and salutations fellows!

I'm the Great Byron, Magician Extraordinaire. Who would like to see some tricks? Magic tricks that is, I don't do other tricks.

Magic tricks better be all yous is doin'. Ain't nobody in this town turning illusions without Cap'n Rolfe getting a piece of the action, capisce?

Who says it was a typo, Krissie? You always have been boyish. :wink:

Thanks, Tam, you're the best! I knew you'd get that fixed. But, please don't call me "Krissie", you know I hate that.

What a pity. Ah, well, this is all about being a professional. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad do you think you are? How tight should I make these handcuffs?

My interest is re-aroused. What's yours like Kristina? Even your name is really pretty...for a boy. :sweet:

I'M A GIRL!!!

And I'm a Malone, which means I don't do handcuffs. So, unless you want to tie yourself to the bed and start apologising for being such a naughty police officer, this game is over.

Hey, hey Tam, how's this for a headline: "Wicked Witches Infiltrate Court of King Malone"? That's off to a good start - all y'all in the audience had better help us catch these motherferraris!

Ey-oh! Keep those critters away from me! You don't wanna be getting no pet hair on the Cap'n's jacket! This is gen-u-ine velour! It ain't cheap dry-cleaning this stuff, a'ight?

My Baby would never shed on gen-u-ine velour! He's a perfect little sweetheart, aren't you, Baby? :wub: Oh who's a goo- Baby don't get applesauce on the captain's jacket!

Tony thinks you're all crazy. So does Tony's dashing impostor.

What's that Tony?

Cap'n Rolfe's sexy green hair turns you on too? That's great!

Kris, are you sure you aren't a man? From a distance I can see a mustache on you. :look: But it's incredibly sexy. :wub:

Tam, will we have television access? I want to watch myself on the newest hit show "The Terrence and Tony takeover". It's about my life with Tony, alcohol, and that one case where I helped Tony and sparked our newfound love. :cry_happy:

My Baby would never shed on gen-u-ine velour! He's a perfect little sweetheart, aren't you, Baby? :wub: Oh who's a goo- Baby don't get applesauce on the captain's jacket!

Ah, jeez! Ah, crap, I just got this thing cleaned! Yo, Doğukan! You got a dry-cleaning machine in that fancy tailor's kit?

Guess I'll have to switch from my gen-u-ine velour to my im-ee-tation velour. Thanks a lot, Adelaide. Crazy broad.

*bustles on in, measuring tape in hand*

Good day good day, what's that? I'm not late, a tailor works to his own damn schedule thank you very much! Everyone has to be a critic...

I'm Doğukan Akbulut of course, master tailor and artist of fine garments, made especially for the family.

Rolfe my dear man, you've made a mess on your fine shirt again? It's luck you dress quite finely otherwise I would be very mad, I really wish you'd be more careful!

"Ah, everyone's here. Finally. Now, my friends, enjoy good food, fine wine, and the warm hearts of family. It's getting late; night will be upon us before long..."

*In the interests of keeping a punctual schedule throughout the game, I'm going to hold off on posting Night 1 until tomorrow.*

And I'm a Malone, which means I don't do handcuffs. So, unless you want to tie yourself to the bed and start apologising for being such a naughty police officer, this game is over.

You seemed accepting before. This psychology of you thinking you're a girl is rather taxing.

Kris, are you sure you aren't a man? From a distance I can see a mustache on you. :look: But it's incredibly sexy. :wub:

A mustache? Let me see that? Ewww, no way am I playing any games with a whiskered fellow. That's like the epitome of undesirability. Besides, Uncle Tam's of course. Such a nice mustache that. :wub:

You know, according to state laws you are 100% prohibited from owning just monkeys, and certainly for hanging such a label as "baby" on them. If you weren't Mr. Malone's wife I would have to arrest you.

*In the interests of keeping a punctual schedule throughout the game, I'm going to hold off on posting Night 1 until tomorrow.*

Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you.

:poke:

did I mises sine upz???????????????>??????

Yep, sorry! You can be a reserve if you'd like. :sweet:

ohmgod!!!! r u seeeersio???> :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: eye wood luv that!!!!1!!!1!!! can i pleas????? :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

You're obviously a very involved and talented player, and I would be honored to have you fill in for anyone who needs to drop out. :thumbup:

Hinckley would be so proud. :wub:

Perhaps you should play one-on-one with him.

Day 2 will be up in a few hours. Sorry for the delay - after this one, the rest of the Day threads will be up as soon as the conclusion to their respective Night is posted.

Edited by Tamamono

FYI everyone: I'm going to have limited internet access on Friday and Saturday (especially on Saturday). I'll try to work around it as best I can.

Because all postmen have to invade someone's privacy and decipher coded letters before clocking out for the day. :sweet:

Liking the game thus far, Tammo. :thumbup: Though for a more accurate depiction of Florida, everyone needs to be being eaten alive by mosquitos in the Night topics. :grin:

Yes, and thank you very much for playing! :sweet: It was a pleasure having you. :thumbup:

I'll be out of town for all of tomorrow. Voting of course starts 24 hours from now, so don't feel like you need my ok to start voting if the time has passed!

I'll be back to post an interlude after 48 hours instead of 24 on Sunday. :classic:

CM, your new title is well-earned. :grin:

That can't really have been a typo now, could it?