Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Oh well on my defense I claim hes not an elf! :laugh:

They are all men on the armies of the Plains, except a few on the houses of the Arfelans and Ardethains.

Yes, Task 3 is on the way, not finishing sorting but on the way. :grin:

@ rogueang

Thanks for your comments, I kinda had it laid out already in a word doc that I've been working on since starting on GoH. Also, thank for letting me know about the links (One of the possibilities when doing some much coping and pasting from the word doc).

I might share that word doc here on GoH, but the file size is 193kb, exceeding the 100kb limit on attachments. :sceptic:

Can't wait to see your entry for task 3, Niku! :classic:

I´m back... Se my post here to see what happened.

Ready to serve Avalonia again! I will post all three tasks as soon as possible! And I have to start build for the CH as well!!

Edited by ZCerberus
Fixed the link.

11189049375_644f620fe1_n.jpg

I finished my entry for category A... All feedback is welcome! I'd really like to get some critism to improve this small build :wink:. Thank you!

Fantastic entry Simon, nothing to change!

Haha, Simon, when did you get a funny description!? :laugh:

Edited by mpoh98

I finished my entry for category A... All feedback is welcome! I'd really like to get some critism to improve this small build :wink:. Thank you!

That's great Buurli :thumbup: and I have no critism :grin:

Looks great Simon! Love the colors in it! Great techniques as well! It can be a top candidate for sure!!

WOW! Awesome work, Buurli :wink::thumbup:

dG... you could still leave Avalonia and come to the darkside. We have pumpkin pie I hear!

Nope, I'm sorry, it's too late. He's already committed to Avalonia. Plus, we have good wholesome apple pie. Mmmm, Pie..

I already loved the original MOC and this remake is also great! The windows with the hinges around it really make it! The studs there give a very nice contrast to the rest of the castle.

ATTACK OF THE DROW!

With the ongoing strife in Nocturnus, many Avalonians have picked their allegiances and been sending troops and aid to their allies in the conflict. While Avalonian focus is elsewhere, the Drow of the Black Spire have seized this opportunity to strike out against Avalonia. Working from the labyrinth of caverns that stretch across Historica and beneath Avalonia, the Drow have been staging raids on small settlements and homesteads.

attack_of_the_drow_2_lr.jpg

While Drow raids have always been a constant threat, the Drow have changed their tactics. Very few dead Avalonians have been found, instead it would seem that the Drow are enslaving the men, women and children of Avalonian to serve them in their subterranean cities. While some have chosen death over enslavement, the majority of the captured Avalonians have opted for slavery to save their loved ones.

attack_of_the_drow_4_lr.jpgThe

raids just started in the last few days, and it appears that the Drow are using some of the ancient Dwarven tunnels that have sat long forgotten beneath us. It also appears that the Drow have brought along a contingent of Hand of Corruption soldiers to screen their raids and wreak havoc in the wake of the Drow.

attack_of_the_drow_1_lr.jpg

The Drow raiding parties must be intercepted, or the Black Spire may see Avalonia as an apple ripe for the picking. Take up arms against the invaders and defend Avalonia!Challenge Rules:For this challenge, you must depict your Avalonian forces intercepting the Drow or the Hand of Corruption soldiers. This can be before the Drow can attack their targets, as they are trying to escape back to their caverns, or in the Dwarven tunnels. If you act quickly, you may still be able to rescue the enslaved Avalonians.

Challenge Rules

• Only Avalonians may enter this challenge.
  • There is no size limit to this challenge, but a minimal effort must be put forth in your entry.
  • Multiple entries are allowed.
  • Entries should be new.
  • A picture of your entry should be posted in this thread. If you have multiple pictures, you should create a separate post and post a link in this thread with your one picture.
  • No clone brands are allowed, but custom pieces and decals (such as Brickarms, Brickwarriors) are allowed.
  • There is no limit to the number of pictures you may post in your entry thread, just make sure they do not exceed 800x600.
  • The deadline for this challenge is December 22nd anywhere in the world. There will be NO deadline extensions.
  • The rules for this contest may be changed at any time to ensure that people follow the intent of the contest.

Build forth Avalonians! We must show Historica that we can fend off the menace of the Black Spire!

Damn, shame I built this MOC as a free build!

i am cooking up something now for a free build, made a couple bricklink orders to get back into the swing of things. I might be able to put together a small build for this one. should be fun!

Mikey

Interesting new challenge, though I'm not sure that I'll be able to enter due to the time crunch. I was thinking of presenting my entourage for task 2 in a MOC and could I use the same MOC for this challenge?

You can enter it as a challenge entry, and if your entourage is present in the entry, this can also satisfy Task 2.

Oh yeah, the prize for this challenge will depend on my luck at finding a certain Hobbit polybag.

@rogueang: maybe you should give this challenge its own topic and post a link to it on the first page so newcomers can see it there and decide to build for Avalonia!