I guess they could include Panthar as a S@H exclusive, like if you spend $75 you get it for free I guess? :sceptic:

That is perfectly possible, and I'd actually quite like that to be the case to be honest. The only reason I think that'd not be possible is the fact we have high-resolution pictures for Frax's Phoenix Flyer formatted in the standard S@H stock image way, normally a good indication that it's an upcoming promotional item on S@H (however, never say never!). Panthar I guess wouldn't require any new moulds, just recolours. I can very much see the tiger/leopard/lioness headgear in black being used for him if he's ever released as a standard minifigure.

Just my thoughts of course :classic:

I guess they could include Panthar as a S@H exclusive, like if you spend $75 you get it for free I guess? :sceptic:

That'd be pretty cool, just on account of the fact that there's never been a promotion like that for a non-licensed theme to my knowledge. No telling how likely it is, though.

This picture?

speedorz_polaroids.png?l.r=-634867708

That's not actually Stealthor in that middle picture, that's actually the uncaped, unarmoured version of Sir Fangar as he appears in the Speedorz set 70156 Fire vs. Ice, albeit tinted with a warm hue to alter his colours a bit. I think it's unlikely that Stealthor will be in a Speedorz set. I might analyse the weapon bios a bit more and do some set matching to see if I can identify which ones might belong to the unreleased Speedorz sets, and make a good guess at what tribes are going to feature in those. I've already discerned that there might be a Rhino Speedorz using this information.

Oops :blush: I didn't really pay attention to the picture of the Fire vs. Ice set and the figure looked dark bluish grey to me. I also still hope Panthar will be released later this year somehow.

That'd be pretty cool, just on account of the fact that there's never been a promotion like that for a non-licensed theme to my knowledge. No telling how likely it is, though.

I guess you are right about that, I have never seen a non-licensed minifigures by itself. Maybe they could include another thing to go with it too?

It could also be possible for Panthar to be released in some of next years sets just like Rogon in the Outlands wave.

It's possible. I always question the direction in which Chima will be taken. Something pushes me toward a water-esque theme or a desert theme. I'm surprised to see china make this far, many Lego Born themes don't last like chima or ninjage have. With the exception of Bionicle.

Because they were never ment to. No TV series, games...

Can't wait to get fenixes and trade rest of the figs from Phoenix temple for more gorillas. They are my favorite tribe!

The reason is that IMO the "tiger" face looks quite weird. Snout seems to be too long and for me it looks more like dog.

Edited by Lordofdragonss

It's possible. I always question the direction in which Chima will be taken. Something pushes me toward a water-esque theme or a desert theme. I'm surprised to see china make this far, many Lego Born themes don't last like chima or ninjage have. With the exception of Bionicle.

I was thinking about waht comes next too, and I see potential in a desert theme, a water world would be also great, but creating humanoid underwater animals is risky.

Interesting that a "water-esque" theme to Chima has come up, but if you think about it, anthropomorphic sea life has already been covered to an extent by the 2010-11 non-licensed theme Atlantis, so it is unlikely given that (it's the same reason we'll probably never see a snake tribe, since those appeared in 2012 Ninjago). A desert theme sounds much more plausible, it could give us more Scorpions, as well as perhaps Camels, Lizards and Beetles. After all, all of LEGO's desert based non-licensed themes have been based around Egyptian archaeology (I think), so having a desert theme in Chima would be a refreshing change.

Also, don't forget that we are yet to see Bears and Beavers from the TV show, so next year may see the introduction of one of those tribes, in similar fashion to how Rhinos appeared this year. And maybe we'll get to see more Tigers and Leopards too, unless they're supposed to be nomads like the Foxes and Skunks. Who knows?

Maybe they could delve further into Mythology. Dragons, Hydra and Gargoyles could be interesting.

I second this idea. If they can do Phoenixes, then we could see all manner of mythological creatures. Dragons and Gargoyles in particular could give us some nice recolours of the bat wings, and maybe even a new minifig tail part akin to the ones seen on Scratchy and Rocket Raccoon, but more reptillian of course.

A Dragon tribe would be great, and more likely than gargoyles. It's going to be hard to top F v.I though, since they have to fix the entire world of Chima, so having a more engaging conflict afterward will be interesting. I like the new turn, but it would be nice to see Chima again in the show as it was during Season 1. I'm sure the Cat Guides (or at least Li'ella, of course) will stick around for next year, but the Phoenix tribe might go back into hiding in the story,

They could go underwater and that is what I want.

Since Chima is frozen in ice and snow, they could make it cause a big flood and then they could go underwater? After all, according to Peppermint_M's action themes cycle, it is about time for a new underwater theme.

Maybe they could delve further into Mythology. Dragons, Hydra and Gargoyles could be interesting.

I totally call that they're doing dragons next. Trust me. :wink:

I totally call that they're doing dragons next. Trust me. :wink:

It seems like you know something that we don't...

(P.S. Congrats on 10K subscribers!)

It seems like you know something that we don't...

(P.S. Congrats on 10K subscribers!)

I legitimately don't know anything, I just wanted to put the winky face. But I bet they will. Trust me. :wink:

(Thanksies!)

]

They could go underwater and that is what I want.

Since Chima is frozen in ice and snow, they could make it cause a big flood and then they could go underwater? After all, according to Peppermint_M's action themes cycle, it is about time for a new underwater theme.

Oh, Laval would just hate that! :grin:

]

Oh, Laval would just hate that! :grin:

I bet he would.

(Or would he? :wink:)

I legitimately don't know anything, I just wanted to put the winky face. But I bet they will. Trust me. :wink:

(Thanksies!)

Oh, ok! It kind of does seem they would do that kind of thing. After all, who doesn't love dragons?

(You're welcome, also you might know me as LazyChickenFilms on YouTube :wink:)

They also can go back in time even more and have dinosaur tribes? Who doesnt love dinosaurs?

Or underworld tribes like seethrough salamanders, pink earthworms and fleshcolored moles :-)

Dinosaurs could be cool, although I fear that if that's what they choose, it will go through the whole "Oh no! Chi woke up an ancient/created a new tribe!" rigmarole.

I went into TRU today, and I saw a lot of the summer sets like Ultra Agents, TLM, Friends, Ninjago, and the GotG sets. I didn't see any new Chima, though. Anyone know why?

-Sci

I went into TRU today, and I saw a lot of the summer sets like Ultra Agents, TLM, Friends, Ninjago, and the GotG sets. I didn't see any new Chima, though. Anyone know why?

-Sci

They're set for an August release along with the likes of HERO Factory and Star Wars. You should be able to find them at Toys R Us sometime in the middle of July.

It is, however, different in the UK. If I'm correct, both portions of the Summer wave were released at one time for them.

And as a reminder, in case some of you Eurobricks frequenters haven't checked the Action Figures Forum in a while, the US will not be getting the Legends of Chima Constraction Figures.

They also can go back in time even more and have dinosaur tribes? Who doesnt love dinosaurs?

Or underworld tribes like seethrough salamanders, pink earthworms and fleshcolored moles :-)

Dinos!!!!Yes now that's sounds cool,they should make a T-Rex model similar to the 70145 set.

Edited by LOTR343

Dino-themed vehicles could be quite interesting. But it would be a combination of already-done "CHI creating new tribes" and "CHI unleashing prehistoric tribes" and probably, "Don't throw CHI down a gorge...we mean it" and would dinosaurs be multiple tribes or one?