Morten

The Simpsons 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Thanks! I'll be sleeping in front of the toy shop then ;-)

I'm speaking for Belgium but I assume the distribution in Belgium and The Netherlands is the same. Since the pricing and such never differs.

Picked up a set yesterday (19/04/2014.) in the UK (South coast.) all felt out for me in a bag waiting behind the counter by friendly store staff who knew I wanted them. They came in the delivery on 18/04/2014 from what i can gather.

What store was this in? Only it's possible other branches elsewhere have done the same.

Picked up a set yesterday (19/04/2014.) in the UK (South coast.) all felt out for me in a bag waiting behind the counter by friendly store staff who knew I wanted them. They came in the delivery on 18/04/2014 from what i can gather.

Great, will check delivery tomorrow. If we get them, I may take home few 'samples' :-)

So, no one willing to tell us which store in the UK they've been sighted in?

I didn't even realise we had got them in the UK. :grin:

If we have them in the UK I really hope someone tells us where they are soon. We know as much as it is south coast, but that includes quite a wide range of places, and depends on what the poster meant by "south coast" (could be the southernmost coast or could be Suffolk or even south Wales). Here's hoping we get more information soon.

If we have them in the UK I really hope someone tells us where they are soon. We know as much as it is south coast, but that includes quite a wide range of places, and depends on what the poster meant by "south coast" (could be the southernmost coast or could be Suffolk or even south Wales). Here's hoping we get more information soon.

Well hopefully it shouldn't be too long before we see them online.

They are showing up on eBay UK and the shipping states they are in ChristChurch, Sheffield, Rotterham, Bath, Hertfortshire. I'm not from England so I'm not sure if all these places are close together... But I'm in Belfast and I haven't seen any here yet.

They are showing up on eBay UK and the shipping states they are in ChristChurch, Sheffield, Rotterham, Bath, Hertfortshire. I'm not from England so I'm not sure if all these places are close together... But I'm in Belfast and I haven't seen any here yet.

I haven't even checked eBay lately, but it looks like I'm going over there now. :wink:

So, no one willing to tell us which store in the UK they've been sighted in?

Not from the sound of it........

In my local area I've checked

WHSmiths

Morrisons

TESCO

Toys 'R' us

The only place I haven't checked is ASDA which is owned by Wallmart, and none of them have them. In fact TESCOs told me they aren't making LEGO Simpsons minifigures..................... Idiots.

Just had a guy from the LEGO Store in Essen, Germany (NRW) on the phone who told me they got them today.

BUT: He said they are limited to 16 per customer... is that the case in other countries, too!? I hope the let me feel them at least :look:

So, I found some in stock in Argos (£2.29) in Wood Green, London

Argos in Slough has them as well

Just had a guy from the LEGO Store in Essen, Germany (NRW) on the phone who told me they got them today.

BUT: He said they are limited to 16 per customer... is that the case in other countries, too!? I hope the let me feel them at least :look:

Limit for US stores is 32 per person.

Do you know which stores exactly?

The only way I could check was by using the on-screen stock checker they have in the stores. I searched for Lego Simpsons and they came up (although no picture yet) the Argos code is 1666450. Although the store I went to first did not have any in stock the on-screen stock checker was able to tell me of a store that had 60 in stock so I drove down there.

Best bet is to head to your nearest Argos and use the on-screen checkers to see what stores have them as for me it was only 1 store out of maybe 10 although it did say that other stores were getting delivery 25th April - 1st May.

The Argos website does not recognise the code yet so the only way is through going to the store (or maybe phoning).

Hope this helps.

The only way I could check was by using the on-screen stock checker they have in the stores. I searched for Lego Simpsons and they came up (although no picture yet) the Argos code is 1666450. Although the store I went to first did not have any in stock the on-screen stock checker was able to tell me of a store that had 60 in stock so I drove down there.

Best bet is to head to your nearest Argos and use the on-screen checkers to see what stores have them as for me it was only 1 store out of maybe 10 although it did say that other stores were getting delivery 25th April - 1st May.

The Argos website does not recognise the code yet so the only way is through going to the store (or maybe phoning).

Hope this helps.

Thanks mate, I think I might venture out to my store tomorrow then. :classic:

Okay, bought 15 bags at the LEGO Store (2,49€ per piece, normal minifig series price in Germany).

Me and my girlfriend needed about 25 Minutes to feel them correctly, everything was right, no doubles :) YAY! We did not catch Apu (meh, wanted him the most!) tho.

The hardest to feel for was BY FAR Grampa, because of the 2x2 flat tile, which is in 4 minifig bags. But it all worked out! Happy!! Guess I will catch Apu off eBay then.

The hardest to feel for was BY FAR Grampa, because of the 2x2 flat tile, which is in 4 minifig bags. But it all worked out! Happy!! Guess I will catch Apu off eBay then.

I thought he was one of the easiest. You can rule out Marge extremely fast b/c of her hair, then the legs...if they're not short legs, it's Abe. :) Edited by Gooker1

Picked up a bunch from Argos. Managed to get 13/16 so far.

These figures are awesome.

Bag feeling is all about the accessories. Hardest two to distinguish are Millhouse & Ralph ... But if you've narrowed those down to one or other then Ralph's head is squat and Millhouse's more sculpted.

Of the ones I have Itchy, Scratchy & Mr Burns have 'rubbery' heads. I assume Krusty may have too, otherwise his hair may be too sharp!

Scratchy & Mr Burns are particularly fine figures.

Nope, only Itchy, Scratchy and Monty have rubber heads, the rest are plastic (not really sure of Apu, but I guess so). Krusty is full awesome plastic :D