Morten

The Simpsons 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Speaking of selling out, I've been looking all over for the CMFs since May 1st AND STILL CANT FIND A SINGLE ONE.

Haven't found any at my Targets or Walmarts but my local TRU always has a ton of them on the racks and also at the counter.

I'm surprised to keep hearing from people on here that these minifigures are so popular. I usually have to rush to get the normal series, or I'm out of luck. TRU and Target can't seem to sell these in my area (mid-Atlantic states). The same boxes just keep sitting there. Hmmm...

Not sure if I can post it here, since it's not really future set discussion, bus someone made a custom Radioactive Man and Fallout Boy and is selling those on ebay. They are not awesome, but the idea is.

He is also selling Homer Darth Vader and Grampa Yoda... interesting ideas!

http://www.ebay.de/itm/LEGO-The-Simpsons-Custom-Radioactive-Man-and-Fall-out-Boy-Minifigures-/321421404920?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4ad6356af8

Would love some super heroe Simpsons to go with my super heroes SpongeBob

For anyone in Toronto...

I had one set and wanted another, so I started looking around. Everywhere is sold out. Toys R Us, The Lego Store, etc. Last night I stumbled upon them at the Indigo Books at Bay & Bloor in the Manulife Centre. There were two boxes on the shelf with the Lego, a big bowl of them by the nearby cash, and then another huge bunch in another bin. I was able to get a whole set easily. Although Milhouse and Apu were the last one I found. Every second one seemed to be Marge or Bart though.

Also, whatever you do don't buy them from Toys Toys Toys. They're a huge rip-off. Almost twice the price.

Not in Texas, you can walk into any toy store and find the CMF, even the Lego Store has two bins full of these minifigures, if you can't find them at toys r us, ask, most of the time they are actually somewhere else in the store rather than the Lego section, when they first came out I went to my local store and asked the guy and pointed me to the right direction, those CMF were actually in the video game section so you never know.

Just picked up a sealed case from my local Five Below store. They actually had another 8-10 sealed cases just sitting stacked up next to the register.

They're still ready and waiting over here in the UK (not to brag or anything...)

Actually, after I successfully felt out a TLM blind bag and possibly others, I'm planning to use my leftover money each friday until summer break getting the remainder of the figures through feeling them, usually two at a time.

Wish me luck!

I know some people hate it when kids snip open the packets to see which one is inside, but it has helped me out loads, managed to locate a Krusty and Scratchy due to someone having snipped open a corner... :tongue:

I know some people hate it when kids snip open the packets to see which one is inside, but it has helped me out loads, managed to locate a Krusty and Scratchy due to someone having snipped open a corner... :tongue:

I saw two opened at Tesco, but wouldn't draw attention to it in case they thought I was behind it :look:

So I successfully obtained Mr. Burns and Homer, and the next day I practised my feeling a bit while waiting in Tescos.

You should not open them in stores, that might turn out in incomplete bags, crying kids and annoyed people in store. No-go me thinks!

You should not open them in stores, that might turn out in incomplete bags, crying kids and annoyed people in store. No-go me thinks!

Yeah, the parts were a bit scattered. That, and a Friends set. It was Homer, who I had anyway, and Marge, who I can easily identify thanks to her big head.

Wow I did not know there are so many out there doing that, never noticed on open bag here. Well, I guess it is not that many anyways :thumbup: