With the official release of EDU Mindstorms EV3 sets (Sets 45544and 45560), I am now allowed to publish LDraw models that I have created for EV3 parts. They are now available on LDraw Parts Tracker, either as individual files, or more conveniently are included with the complete unofficial parts archive (this one may be updated only tonight).

For the record, these models were created from 3D files that LEGO sent me for that purpose. This proves that even if they continue to provide support for LDD, they do also care for LDraw ;)

Enjoy!

ev3-testfile.png

Edited by Philo

Looks very nice Philo! I will point my students to it! Very nice job! You must have been very busy with it!

Thanks Philo! :thumbup::classic:

It's also nice to hear that LEGO sent you the 3d files.

It's also nice to hear that LEGO sent you the 3d files.

Indeed! Normally that's unheard of. :thumbup:

As I see there were published LDraw models for new EV3 parts. But all these links are inactive. Could somebody help me to find these EV3 parts in LDraw format. Thanks in advance!

Ah - thanks! I corrected the wrongly formed links in my original post.

Note also that I have prepared stickers for EV3 panels. These panels + stickersare also available in Complete unofficial parts archive, but they are done using texture map so you also need texture images, and they show properly only with a handful of LDraw applications. Get texture images and see more usage details here.

ev3stickers.png

Edited by Philo

hi everybody! where can i find this parts

14149 Red Technic, Link Tread Attachment, Rubber 14149.jpg

41897 Black Tire 56 x 28 ZR Street 41897.jpg

from EV3 Expansion Set 45560-1

& also im seeking for

86652 Light Bluish Gray Wheel 43.2mm D. x 18mm from 9397 86652.jpg

thanks alot.

Edited by gavr117

Ah - thanks! I corrected the wrongly formed links in my original post.

Note also that I have prepared stickers for EV3 panels. These panels + stickersare also available in Complete unofficial parts archive, but they are done using texture map so you also need texture images, and they show properly only with a handful of LDraw applications. Get texture images and see more usage details here.

I totally missed your post. Those panels look awesome!

hi everybody! where can i find this parts

14149 Red Technic, Link Tread Attachment, Rubber 14149.jpg

41897 Black Tire 56 x 28 ZR Street 41897.jpg

from EV3 Expansion Set 45560-1

& also im seeking for

86652 Light Bluish Gray Wheel 43.2mm D. x 18mm from 9397 86652.jpg

thanks alot.

Most parts you can find on BrickLink. The thread attachments are hard to get at the moment.

You've already included a link to BrickLink. Are you aware that you can buy parts via Bricklink?

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=38102&colorID=11

I think he means the LDraw parts, since this is the digital Lego subforum :wink:

Here are some links:

The first 2 parts are already certified, the third one isn't. If you can't find a part, make sure you have the newest official parts update and you can also download the complete unofficial parts pack. You can also download seperate parts here.

How can i convert the asm from the first photo in step format ? T-T i realy need them for a school project. Didn`t found anywhere the ev3 pices, only nxt :(