Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Interesting, they've still got the same arm technique but the face design has improved.

I like it too. I'm glad he looks like EP3 rather than CW.

When do these winter-line-ups usually come out? I always thought before Christmas like the 20th of December but now I cant seem to remember...

When do these winter-line-ups usually come out? I always thought before Christmas like the 20th of December but now I cant seem to remember...

Yeah, they usually get released on S@H the last few days of the December, but start to appear in stores like Toys"R"Us around mid-December. :wink:

If TLG does the same trends previous years, we should have pictures within the next four days. :grin:

Official images, since we already got confidential images. (No one post them! :tongue:)

I hope they're better than what we've seen in the "confidentials". :look:

Edited by Lego Spy

I'm sure we'll aee the Tri Fighter and Police Gunship later in October, as that's when we saw last year's retailer exclusives.

Is it safe to assume that we will see official pictures before the month is over.

Yea I think its safe to assume that we will this month. We have seen some images over the last couple of days from different themes. So its only a matter of time for Star Wars sets to start popping up. :wink:

Does anyone know if the winter line will be the last to include CW sets?

No one knows yet, but I hope not, seeing as how it may give us more jedi and more clone design variaties like this one:

Niner-TCW.jpg

No one knows yet, but I hope not, seeing as how it may give us more jedi and more clone design variaties like this one:

I strongly agree! Plus we still need series 4-5 pre vizsla, CW sidious, season 5 Mandalore design darth maul, bo katan and duchess satine to name a selection!

Edited by Piranha
quoted image removed

We already get clones and Jedi in the prequel sets - the best part is they don't have the ugly anime style printing. The only thing that would hold my interest in more Clone Wars sets is if we get major characters exclusive to the show like Duchess Satine, Mother Talzin and Bo-Katan. Otherwise I'm happy for the Winter wave to be the last we see of the Clone Wars.

I am somewhat anticipating the new pics. I want the droid from the V-wing set.

thankfully there will be no CW sets since Disney cancelled the show. All retail of merchandise concerning the clone wars had to be stopped. The items that were in circulation were allowed continue. Otherwise no new items could be introduced after the Disney proclamation,.

Unless anybody has actual proof that CW merchandise has stopped, there's no reason to think that's more than just speculation. The rumors have been out about a couple more CW sets, and I see no reason to think that they won't happen. It doesn't matter that the show was cancelled.

That new Rebels packaging actually looks good - just a shame the packaging for most things Star Wars next year (with the cartoon Darth vader) looks awful. A shame as I thought the Yoda Green packaging this year looks pretty decent.

Unless anybody has actual proof that CW merchandise has stopped, there's no reason to think that's more than just speculation. The rumors have been out about a couple more CW sets, and I see no reason to think that they won't happen. It doesn't matter that the show was cancelled.

Indeed! Revenge of the sith hasn't been in cinemas since 2005 and we still are getting sets from that every year, especially next year and the 3D cinema showings were cancelled for that so what does that tell you. If the company simply stopped making sets of the films that aren't in the cinema then quite frankly there wouldn't be any more sets until 2015 and we would've waited since 2008! Point is even though clone wars isn't on TV Lego will continue to release sets from the show until they have used up the material and planning for sets they have left. Lego plan their set waves a year in advance meaning Lego didn't know that CW would stop this year so its not a far stretch of the imagination to expect some more CW sets after the winter line. Rebels doesn't start til autumn next year! The earliest we will see sets of that will be December 2014! That is not going to be in the summer wave! Leaving a gap for the movies and clone wars in the summer. Logic gentlemen.