Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Was there anyone out there unsatisfied with the last couple of Bobas we got - I'm not sure what else they can do to improve it from here.

Also does the Darth in the ISD have a new helmet piece? I ask because I have the Revised DK book and the new Darth's helmet looks different to all the other Darth helmets in the minifg gallery at the back although it could just be a result of being photgraphed at a different angle.

Arm printing would be nice, if it has to be different id like at least a colour match between the torso arms and legs, all grey preferably. I can't see this figure being as hard to get or as expensive on bricklink as cloud city boba I'm hoping not I can't shell out for a UCS set.

Arm printing would be nice, if it has to be different id like at least a colour match between the torso arms and legs, all grey preferably. I can't see this figure being as hard to get or as expensive on bricklink as cloud city boba I'm hoping not I can't shell out for a UCS set.

They may end up just changing the head printing though. :sceptic:

You mean more printing they can stuff up? No thanks! :thumbdown:

You mean more printing they can stuff up? No thanks! :thumbdown:

Well Drax from the GOTG theme has arm printing and that looks excellent.

Does anyone know when the UCS Slave 1 will hit the stores? (compared to the time period when the UCS sandcrawler-info leaked and finally hit the shelves) :wub:

Does anyone know when the UCS Slave 1 will hit the stores? (compared to the time period when the UCS sandcrawler-info leaked and finally hit the shelves) :wub:

I think we will see it in stores in September.

Well Drax from the GOTG theme has arm printing and that looks excellent.

Yeah, I'm not doubting the art work, just the printing machines. 1 out 5 of my clone trooper helmets has bad printing, its just all over the place.

Yeah, I'm not doubting the art work, just the printing machines. 1 out 5 of my clone trooper helmets has bad printing, its just all over the place.

True, I suppose I can relate to that. :laugh:

Don't know if this has been posted yet. Didn't see it on the last few pages though but I read somewhere that there was a Slave I set coming up?

Maybe it's this right here:

star-wars-slave-1.jpg

source: hothbricks.com

Edited by Cammo

Guys I really looking forward to seeing a review for ATAT :) It looks promising to me ^^

There are quite a few reviews of this set on Youtube.

Just went to my local toy store today, they have all the summersets, but the prices.... OUTRAGES!!

€48 for the T-47(snowspeeder)????

€95 for the Cantina????

I just going to bricklink most of these sets in individual pieces, saved me tons of money in the past!!

Just went to my local toy store today, they have all the summersets, but the prices.... OUTRAGES!!

€48 for the T-47(snowspeeder)????

€95 for the Cantina????

I just going to bricklink most of these sets in individual pieces, saved me tons of money in the past!!

The pricing is pretty extreme for the summer wave. I'm waiting for my local toy store to get the stock in as they are always 10€ to 20€ cheaper than anywhere else. For instance they have had the At-te for €79 for months now.

The pricing is pretty extreme for the summer wave. I'm waiting for my local toy store to get the stock in as they are always 10€ to 20€ cheaper than anywhere else. For instance they have had the At-te for €79 for months now.

Agreed, I was planning on maybe getting one of the new SW sets. But these prices are way over the top. I wonder if Lego thinks enough people will still buy these sets anyway

Indeed, most local toy stores are cheaper then the Lego pricing. I always order my sets on superspeelgoed.nl (for example, ISD is €20 cheaper) and shipping is free for a certain amount.

Looking forward to the UCS Slave I, €200 would be a great price!

I guess a new millenium falcon is inevitabld now that pictures from episode seven show the cockpit. :D

I guess a new millenium falcon is inevitabld now that pictures from episode seven show the cockpit. :D

We knew that they have built a full sized Mock up interior and exterior on the London sound stage. So speculation is it will have an extensive presence in the movie. It's also suspected that they may have finally attempted to match the inside to the outside. (Granted that does seem unlikely. This is JJ Abrams. Adherence to scale is not one of his passions. Note the full sized commercial brewery where the Enterprises Engine room should be.)

I'm thinking a new Falcon in some form is the safe bet for late 2015 or early 2016.

. This is JJ Abrams. Adherence to scale is not one of his passions. Note the full sized commercial brewery where the Enterprises Engine room should be.)

I'm thinking a new Falcon in some form is the safe bet for late 2015 or early 2016.

Maybe JJ is a Dr. Who fan.

Just got back from the lego store in Begium, I left without buying anything, the prices are just to high. The only set with a good price/piece count is the B-wing.

We knew that they have built a full sized Mock up interior and exterior on the London sound stage. So speculation is it will have an extensive presence in the movie. It's also suspected that they may have finally attempted to match the inside to the outside. (Granted that does seem unlikely. This is JJ Abrams. Adherence to scale is not one of his passions. Note the full sized commercial brewery where the Enterprises Engine room should be.)

ROFLMAO!!!! That's one of my big pet peeves about the new Star Trek movies. I sure hope we don't see that kind of misplaced space in the new SW movies.

I hope these UCS Slave I rumors are true. While Boba Fett wasn't my favorite I think that ship is pretty awesome and would love a big display piece.