Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Those hats are honestly one of the biggest highlights of the summer wave for me! I just think that it took too long for TLC to change the hat design to this style (in the same way that it took too long to change the torso of the officer).

They sure like to re-use there molds, I have been waiting for this change for more then 10 years, from when they fist came out in the "7201 Final Duel II" with that horrible hat.

A tad off topic, but I did see a billboard in Walmart highlighting the Phantom, JEK's new fighter (the white/gray one, its name has slipped my mind) and the 2013 JEK Stealth Starfighter...

13907647161_2cf0f860b9_b.jpg

MAJOR REBELS PLOT SPOILERS: As this poster shows, Jek 14 makes an appearance and blows up the entire cast, ending our adventures with them. :classic:

Do you guys think they'll release Storm Trooper battle packs like they did with the Clone Troopers?

I kind of got into this late and missed out on them and the other option is bricklink now.

there was a stormtrooper battle pack years ago. it came with 3 st's and one black stormtrooper(shadow). The only other battlepack that included stormtrooper was the endor one which included only one.

Do you guys think they'll release Storm Trooper battle packs like they did with the Clone Troopers?

I kind of got into this late and missed out on them and the other option is bricklink now.

I'm sure they'll release one soon. Since most figs now come with leg printing.

I would love a Battlepack of Two Storm Troopers in the new armour style with all the updated printing, and two Death Star Troopers similar to the one in the Star Destroyer. Would be spot-on perfect.

What are "Cobra Vipers"...? :wacko:

Are we still expecting more sets for the summer wave or other near releases dates???

I think he means from "GI-Joe". However, there may be another brand with that particular license. :hmpf_bad:

Are we still expecting more sets for the summer wave or other near releases dates???

Yeah sorry. I meant vipers from GI Joe.

I was pretty into Storm troopers and Vipers when i was a kid. Something about them with identical uniforms that interests me.

Edited by McDuder

Edit: never mind; this isn't the thread for it. Carry on.

Edited by Blondie-Wan

MAJOR REBELS PLOT SPOILERS: As this poster shows, Jek 14 makes an appearance and blows up the entire cast, ending our adventures with them. :classic:

Hahaaha! I know, right? What was up with that?!

Yeah sorry. I meant vipers from GI Joe.

I was pretty into Storm troopers and Vipers when i was a kid. Something about them with identical uniforms that interests me.

Oh, okay. Thought I mist something. :p

We should be getting a Toys R Us and Walmart exclusive in the summer wave. Having said that, I thought we would of heard something about them by now.

Personally, I Prefer the new Jek Starfighter. The design itself appeals to me more and the white and red colour scheme goes well with the republic.

Nice, I hope we get to see it soon!! :sweet:

Well it really shouldn't be long until we get details about them. :grin: Edited by Legoman123

I don't think anyone preferred the old Jek-14 fighter, that was one of the worst starfighter designs ever made. The new one is a complete 180, looks solid and well designed. Has a great color scheme as noted and comes with an even better selection of minifigs, not just recolored clones.

I think Lego and the other toymakers are done with TCW for a bit.

This is sad sort of as TCW that was just recently been in netflix has been our family bonding moments. Anyhow, it does make sense, but I wonder where the direction of SW will be next, cant wait really. I need to check more around here to find out.