just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Is the 2014 variant of spiderman different from the ASM2 one?

It could be the ASM2 suit or a more accurate USM suit redesign

so when are any of these new sets suppose to hit? anytime soon?

DC sets in January, Marvel sets are uncertain, maybe March or May.

The back printing of the henchman

$_12.JPG

Love the Henchmen backprinting. It would have been more generically useful without the "The Joker" bit - but still good fun.

Do we know which cap were getting in the hydra set?

It's the one I posted directly above your comment. I remember someone who saw the preliminary set design say that it had grey parts around the armpits, like in the TV Show.

It's the one I posted directly above your comment. I remember someone who saw the preliminary set design say that it had grey parts around the armpits, like in the TV Show.

So what does the set actually consist of?

I've seen the prelims of the Cap set and his torso is plain solid blue.

-Sci

I've seen the prelims of the Cap set and his torso is plain solid blue.

-Sci

Yeah, baby!

*animated gif removed*

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Words to express happiness require much less bandwidth than gifs

So is "Hulk's Lab" a lab for the Hulk (like the name would imply)? Because from the descriptions it sounds like Thor is in a jail cell in that set and the Hulk is breaking through a wall... which would make no sense if it was Hulk's lab. :wacko: Is it an AIM lab for MODOK? Is the name "Hulk's Lab" just to remind the public that Hulk is included in the set? Is this title just made up by one of the members who has seen the set? Could someone who has seen the prelims clear this up?

Hello guys,

Found a video today with CONFIDENTAL stamps on unfinished boxarts, including the batman sets, but also the marvel sets. It shows us unfinished boxarts, but i guess it is real, because of the fact there is a Jokers Steam Roller unfinished boxart that is from before the date of the leaking of the picture.

Here is the *Video Removed*

I guess it is real, but remember: It has UNFINISHED box arts.

Maybe it isn't real, but well, we probably find out when Marvel pictures leak.

The video is from 4 november, and it is before some leaked pictures of the batman series. So the Spiderman ones could be real. Minifigure designes can change, for example: Batgirl doesn't have the mask in the pictures, so there are unfinished things.

Again, i think it can be real, but i can be fake, you can decide for yourself

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
I suspect someone wanted to get youtube viewers.

I just thought of this... If TLG were ever to make a Mr. Fantastic minifigure, they should make his arms and legs like the Toy Story figures! Wouldn't that just look amazing!

Hello guys,

Found a video today with CONFIDENTAL stamps on unfinished boxarts, including the batman sets, but also the marvel sets. It shows us unfinished boxarts, but i guess it is real, because of the fact there is a Jokers Steam Roller unfinished boxart that is from before the date of the leaking of the picture.

Here is the link: [snip]

I guess it is real, but remember: It has UNFINISHED box arts.

Maybe it isn't real, but well, we probably find out when Marvel pictures leak.

The video is from 4 november, and it is before some leaked pictures of the batman series. So the Spiderman ones could be real. Minifigure designes can change, for example: Batgirl doesn't have the mask in the pictures, so there are unfinished things.

Again, i think it can be real, but i can be fake, you can decide for yourself

We've had these images for a month...

Do we know which cap were getting in the hydra set?

If it's Bucky Cap I will bust. a. gut. Swear to God.

Edited by Sprocket

Okay (not ok-ey) guys, i wasn't really sure if you've seen them already. My apologies for posting that unnecessary post. Anyways, i hope we get to see the finished boxarts this month.

After recently seeing T:TDW in theaters it's really quite depressing, as of now, no sets will be based off of it. Now we'll probably have to wait till Thor 3 for a chance at The Warriors Three, Lady Sif, Odin, and some Asgard soldiers… and no chance at dark elves. Maybe TLG could semi-redeem themselves and surprise us with a CA:WS set(s).

Edited by The_Creator

It is possible (or does it already exist?) to get all the prelim/ spoiler pic stickied to the first page or elsewhere? I missed some and its almost mindnumbing to go back thru every single post...

Thanks!

I feel ya, man. I went to Starbuck's today, and not only were they out of cinnamon to sprinkle on my latte, they couldn't break my $100 bill.

First World problems stink.

Now to make my comment LEGO-related. I keep seeing that the new Marvel sets may not be released til May 2014. Is this just for the sets that loosely tie into the Marvel summer movies , like The X-Men, or all the Marvel sets?

It is possible (or does it already exist?) to get all the prelim/ spoiler pic stickied to the first page or elsewhere? I missed some and its almost mindnumbing to go back thru every single post...

Thanks!

I have prelims here. :classic:

-Sci

76017-super-heroes-600.jpg

From BrickHeroes! I don't know where Will got 'em, but they sure look official! These will appear in the Captain America Vs. Hydra set.

Edited by just2good

The content has been removed, so no fun there. This is the 2nd time I clicked on a link from that site where the content has been removed, maybe TLG is cracking down on these type of things?