just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

If I may add, the title of this topic is "rumors and discussion." Rumors can mean a lot of things.

On Arrow/Flash- I doubt we'll get sets from Lego alone, but I think there's a good potential for Cuusoo. I myself will probably get around to a project eventually, but if anyone with more Lego and time wanted to that'd be cool too :P

I know how hard it is for mods to find middle ground as a moderator of another forum and I think that it is hard. A lot of the people that are complaining, including myself, aren't bothered about DC.

Anyway!!! Lets put it behind us and make sure that if we have a problem we report it as the mod suggested.

Hmm, didn't remember that part

I think he's talking about when they're in Egypt and Indy shoots that guy in the chest who is challenging him to sword fight or whatever.

While I don't think sets from Arrow are likely, I do think getting a set or two loosely based off of the show (in the same way the new X-Men set seems to be loosely based on Days of Future Past) would be nice. Getting Green Arrow without having to pay obscene amounts of money would be very good, and the prospect of a Deathstroke figure or a figure of some other villain from the show would be very interesting. Plus, seeing as DC sets seem to have to have Batman in them, a set loosely based on Arrow would work well as Batman fits into the environment seen in Arrow.

As for Flash, I don't see much point making a set loosely based on that show just yet, mainly because we've only just had a Flash variant in the latest wave of DC sets. Saying that, I'm sure this show will also have a great range of villains like Arrow has done so far.

Edited by Star Wars NutJob 69

The 10 bricks for 1 euro (10 cent per brick) is only applicable with non-licensed Lego sets. Of course once in a while there is an exception. Besides that the X-men set looks great. A blackbird with enough seats for the X-men. Two minifigs we had in 2012 in other version, that doesn't matter to me. There is a nice sentinel included. I just can't wait.

Has anyone been able to get all the polybags?

Edited by sander1992

I think he's talking about when they're in Egypt and Indy shoots that guy in the chest who is challenging him to sword fight or whatever.

Guis. Have none of you seen Iron Man 3? He literally blasts a visible hole through the extremis guy's chest with the unibeam when they're on the plane. I've only seen the movie once and I remember that :P

Guis. Have none of you seen Iron Man 3? He literally blasts a visible hole through the extremis guy's chest with the unibeam when they're on the plane. I've only seen the movie once and I remember that :P

But they only made 3 sets on that. He said something about 5/6 sets.

And The Avengers is ruled out as someone gets stabbed through the chest as aposed to blasted through the chest.

Oh good Grodd get over it. Let people discuss what they want.

by that logic, i should be able to talk about Star wars and TMNT in here?

it shouldn't be hard for people to comprehend what is off topic and what is on topic, but obviously it is in the super heroes thread.

Dude, do you WANT to get banned? I'm personally glad this forum is more lenient with this stuff than the SW forum.(But Brickdoctor does his job well. :classic:)

I never really got into Arrow, so I don't know a lot about the show. But if we get Flash sets, I'd like Captains Boomerang and Cold, Mirror Master and Weather Wizard first.

Banned for what? for speaking my mind and truth to a mod? that's the main problem with forums. people get scared to speak up to mods. In the most respectful way possible, i don't care who's a mod and who isn't. if i feel something is wrong, ill speak up on it. Your lucky the mods are "too" lenient since your one of the main people i see go off topic and have seen start arguments in multiple threads.

Vivrajar,

If you'd like to have a discussion about my abilities as a moderator, please contact me privately.

I will say publicly that this is a no-win scenario. I tell people to remain on topic, people accuse me of stifling conversation. I let conversation go, I get accused of not doing my job. I thought I was finding middle ground. If anyone doesn't feel that way, we have a report button and we have a PM system. Use them.

again, I'm not trying to sound disrespectful or say you're a bad moderator. Overall i think the mods do a great job here at eurobricks including you. I'm just talking about the super hero topic specifically, that i think needs to be monitored a little better for the constant off topic posts. I'm off topic right now so with this being said, i promise i wont post anymore on this matter here, and will take any other problems up with you in PM.

Does anyone think we will see Captain America: The Winter Soldier sets? I think it looks very exciting, so I am hopeful!

While I really hope that we do get at least 1 set from the movie, I don't think we will. I'm sure we would have heard something by now if there was going to be any sets for it. A shame that we won't get the Winter Soldier for a while, but I suppose there isn't much new that could really be made into the centrepiece of a set.

by that logic, i should be able to talk about Star wars and TMNT in here?

it shouldn't be hard for people to comprehend what is off topic and what is on topic, but obviously it is in the super heroes thread.

Banned for what? for speaking my mind and truth to a mod? that's the main problem with forums. people get scared to speak up to mods. In the most respectful way possible, i don't care who's a mod and who isn't. if i feel something is wrong, ill speak up on it. Your lucky the mods are "too" lenient since your one of the main people i see go off topic and have seen start arguments in multiple threads..

We're talking about LEGO SUPER HEROES! Is this the point of the thread? YES!

I really think you're trying to get in trouble for completely disrespecting the mod's advice, and viewpoint on the matter.

Does anyone think we will see Captain America: The Winter Soldier sets? I think it looks very exciting, so I am hopeful!

yeah it does look good but sadly its very unlikely we will see any sets

Aw, that sucks. We could have got a nice £20 set of Captain America and Black Widow in a two-seat car, with an exploding function and The Winter Soldier on a motorbike, or something along the lines of that. Would've been very nice to see made into a set!

Any ideas about what to expect in the winter lineup?

Edited by LegoFan117

And The Avengers is ruled out as someone gets stabbed through the chest as aposed to blasted through the chest.

I love how we're discussing which violent acts have occured in movies Lego has licensed with :head_back:

3 GOTG sets, a Blackbird set.

Isn't that a summer wave?

No, but hey, maybe there will be a promobag threshold promo for a Winter Soldier minifigure in May? Then again, the movie comes out next month and we already know they don't have a Marvel promo next month.

Any ideas about what to expect in the winter lineup?

I'd imagine a really small wave of line up of Ultimate Spider-Man sets (which are supposedly the big seller of the Marvel line) like 2013, or nothing. Age of Ultron comes out in May, and while it seems like LEGO has been very selective with these new MCU movies, this is going to be a HUGE film. I hope they won't just slap together another Avengers Assemble wave, but they wouldn't do that... right?

3 GOTG sets, a Blackbird set.

Those are coming out in the Summer.

No, but hey, maybe there will be a promobag threshold promo for a Winter Soldier minifigure in May? Then again, the movie comes out next month and we already know they don't have a Marvel promo next month.

Not a Marvel promo, but hopefully a Super Heroes promo... Here in Germany March polybag is Emmets piece of resistance (?!?) , due to the release of the Lego Movie in April.

So, here's hoping the Manhunter is the German promo in April / May. But, as I wrote in the review thread, the guy from the store did not have any info about that...

We're talking about LEGO SUPER HEROES! Is this the point of the thread?

Yes. The topic is LLLLL EEEEE GGGGG OOOOO super heroes. Not CW. I love Arrow and eagerly await The Flash, I don't wanna read about it here.

A Winter Soldier promo would be cool. Especially considering how we got shafted out of a Bucky Cap unless we were lucky enough to get the uber limited Toy Fair promo.

I'm surprised Lego didn't make a set with Rhino ,seeing as they made a set with Electro and a set with the Green Goblin, whom are both in the new movie (I know the sets are base on USM).