Sign in to follow this  
UrbanErwin

MOC: ICK coaches in Dutch and German Livery

gallery_8966_235_3881.png

here is my newest pair of coaches, I'm planning to do two more in dutch style but I can't find the brick/money.

Description from Wikipedia

ICK: ("InterCity Korte termijn") These are former German cars that were bought to relieve the shortage of material NSR suffered from. NSR has currently stopped all operations of the ICK, due to the new extra bought VIRMĀ“ (although there is, certainly during rush hours, still an alarming material shortage). The ICK is currently placed aside near Amsterdam Central Station (Amsterdam CS) on a placement called Dijksgracht and are for sale.

9275771583_87a7766097_c.jpg

ICK coaches in Dutch and German Livery by UrbanErwin(EPJL), on Flickr

9275778069_d0a9c58611_c.jpg

9278568814_5cdcb62e5e_c.jpg

Edit: could a member with some magical powers add MOC: to the title?

hmm interesting I tried to build a NS style Koploper passenger coaches but it didn't work out very well but that's part of the learning process but I like the details under the coaches

That's a nice, clean and simple design, good build. With the studs showing on the top it even has an old school feel to it (which I like), you could play that up and use some of the 70's era windows.

hmm interesting I tried to build a NS style Koploper passenger coaches but it didn't work out very well but that's part of the learning process but I like the details under the coaches

Thanks, for inpiration look here they sell their designs but they are a great inspiration source.

That's a nice, clean and simple design, good build. With the studs showing on the top it even has an old school feel to it (which I like), you could play that up and use some of the 70's era windows.

Thanks, I would like to use some old windows but I only have about 5 of them.