Henchmen4Hire

Vipergini Explosivo

Move the engine to the back, give it a dumb name, and you've got yourself another obscenely expensive supercar sure to make you the envy of all your friends (as if you need friends, you big sexy rich person).

Got bored so here's a quick build. The only thing weird about it is the front wheels obviously. To correct that (move the front tires forward) you need to grind away about half a stud from the round plates on the nose, no other way to get that round nose. The black wedge on the dashboard is a gps screen or radar detector I guess lol.

9212043079_c19940d110_o.png

2014 Vipergini Explosivo by Henchmen4Hire, on Flickr

9212042823_ddc393bf40_o.png

9212042427_d332c30f5d_o.png

Very interesting concept! I wonder how it would lok with the front wheel-arcs tiles over¿? (1x2 tile on top. 1x1 cheese in front of the 1x1 tile, and headlight 1x1 transparent cheese in front of the red cheese)

Something like this?

Well, no, not exaclty ;-) -1x1 red cheese iinstead of the 1x1 tile...

Vipergini explosivo^^ the name says it all!

Great car moc! but i think it would work a lot easier (and without glueing/grinding), if you use those standard mudguards for this wheel type. Its also easy to cover them with 1x2 sloped tile pieces. Anyway, really clean design on this one, keep on brickin!

I actually like the back end, looks a bit more polished than the front. Nice build overall!

Edited by pirzyk