gerald_spectrum2.png

Back

gerald_spectrum3.png

Left Side

gerald_spectrum4.png

Edited by Takanuinuva

It's "Taste the rainbow", not "Be infected by the rainbow" :laugh_hard:

Oh god......so much translucent. Nice!

Impressive mashup of colors, and even more commendable for being entirely buildable with actual parts (though something tells me it'd be quite a strain on the eyes in real life =P).

The shoulder mounted cannons are cool, but the overall build itself seems pretty close to Furno's, so not too much originality there. I like the shield layering; I didn't realize the the Hex Energy Shields paralleled the new Hero shield pieces like that, which is pretty nifty.

Impressive mashup of colors, and even more commendable for being entirely buildable with actual parts (though something tells me it'd be quite a strain on the eyes in real life =P).

The shoulder mounted cannons are cool, but the overall build itself seems pretty close to Furno's, so not too much originality there. I like the shield layering; I didn't realize the the Hex Energy Shields paralleled the new Hero shield pieces like that, which is pretty nifty.

Well my goal was to use every current transparent armor piece. Only Furno XL's build was large enough for me to do that and have it still be a hero. I will be making a real life version albeit with some changes. The feet will be Stormer Xl's Feet and the shoulder pads will be the ones from Brain Attack Bulk.

Edited by Takanuinuva

This has got to be the most visually coherent "rainbow MOC" I've ever seen. And it's pretty impressive, too. You've got my vote. I can't wait to see the real version.

RAAAAIIIIIINNNNBBBOOOOWWWW TIIIIIMMMEEEE!!!!

Anyway, nice MOC. Looks good. I have some pretty tough competition right now...

Skittles..........

It's great that this moc can be made with official parts unlike most of the entries for this genre.

You got my vote.

It's great that this moc can be made with official parts unlike most of the entries for this genre.

What ever do you mean? Are you talking about the colors, because we don't need to use official colors.

^

Yeah I know that it's all digital,but I said that its great that this hero could be made in real life as oppose to only being made in LDD.

Yes,I'm talking about colors.

^

Yeah I know that it's all digital,but I said that its great that this hero could be made in real life as oppose to only being made in LDD.

Yes,I'm talking about colors.

Actually, no. There are some pieces, like the silver round shoulder armor, the silver HF shield or the transparent-lime Rocka shield that are not avaliable in real life.

But nevertheless this is a very good entry. I would say thet the sword is too messy, however.

Eeem, he's said he's going to replace the bubble armor with the other kind for the real version, and the shield in that color comes in Rocka's set.

Eeem, he's said he's going to replace the bubble armor with the other kind for the real version, and the shield in that color comes in Rocka's set.

Actually the green hex shield is the trans-lime used on Toxic Reapa, whereas the one from Rocka is just trans-green. It's a darker shade than what you see on here.

Actually the green hex shield is the trans-lime used on Toxic Reapa, whereas the one from Rocka is just trans-green. It's a darker shade than what you see on here.

Well I had to use that color since I wanted to use the Trans darker green to represent the 3.0 transparent shells. The trans light green shell is on the sword. Once I get a real life version built you will see proper colors used.

No, not at all. The one here is Transparent Bright Green, the same color Rocka uses in both his Breakout and Brain Attack forms. It's a color that was introduced in 2010 in the Atlantis theme and which has been used frequently since then in Hero Factory (Meltdown, Nitroblast, and many sets in the Breakout and Brain Attack waves).

The only Hero Factory sets to use regular Transparent Green are the 3.0 hero sets, which use it for their name badges.

Toxic Reapa and Speeda Demon (among others) use Transparent Fluorescent Green, which you can tell this isn't because on LDD it looks practically indistinguishable from Transparent Yellow.

There are still a few errors on this model. The Silver Metallic shield 2013 shields are still an apparent error, though — as of the summer Brain Attack wave they only come in Titanium Metallic. The Phosphorescent Green shell and weapon barrel elements should be colored Tr. Fluore. Green. The Tr. Fluore. Reddish Orange hex shield should be colored Tr. Red.

The Tr. Yellow lightning element should be colored Tr. Fluore. Green or Tr. Blue if it's one of Surge's, but can be left as-is if it's one of Furno XL or Pyrox's. The Tr. Blue lightning element should be colored Tr. Light Blue or White if it's one of Stormer's, or left as-is if it's one of Surge's. Those lightning elements are supposed to be blended, which is impossible on LDD currently, so it's hard to tell which color you meant for all of them to be.

Other than that, all colors are correct (considering the shoulder spheres are to be substituted for the square variety).

I really ought to put a color guide together some day... in the meantime, the Brickset set inventories are your friends. Those are sourced directly from LEGO Customer Service, so they rarely have color errors. The only parts that would still be challenges are blended parts, which are just listed as "Multicombination", but even for those the inventories from the LEGO Customer Service database (which Brickset uses) can be an asset.

Edited by Aanchir

No, not at all. The one here is Transparent Bright Green, the same color Rocka uses in both his Breakout and Brain Attack forms. It's a color that was introduced in 2010 in the Atlantis theme and which has been used frequently since then in Hero Factory (Meltdown, Nitroblast, and many sets in the Breakout and Brain Attack waves).

The only Hero Factory sets to use regular Transparent Green are the 3.0 hero sets, which use it for their name badges.

Toxic Reapa and Speeda Demon (among others) use Transparent Fluorescent Green, which you can tell this isn't because on LDD it looks practically indistinguishable from Transparent Yellow.

There are still a few errors on this model. The Silver Metallic shield 2013 shields are still an apparent error, though — as of the summer Brain Attack wave they only come in Titanium Metallic. The Phosphorescent Green shell and weapon barrel elements should be colored Tr. Fluore. Green. The Tr. Fluore. Reddish Orange hex shield should be colored Tr. Red.

The Tr. Yellow lightning element should be colored Tr. Fluore. Green or Tr. Blue if it's one of Surge's, but can be left as-is if it's one of Furno XL or Pyrox's. The Tr. Blue lightning element should be colored Tr. Light Blue or White if it's one of Stormer's, or left as-is if it's one of Surge's. Those lightning elements are supposed to be blended, which is impossible on LDD currently, so it's hard to tell which color you meant for all of them to be.

Other than that, all colors are correct (considering the shoulder spheres are to be substituted for the square variety).

I really ought to put a color guide together some day... in the meantime, the Brickset set inventories are your friends. Those are sourced directly from LEGO Customer Service, so they rarely have color errors. The only parts that would still be challenges are blended parts, which are just listed as "Multicombination", but even for those the inventories from the LEGO Customer Service database (which Brickset uses) can be an asset.

Again there is not a lot of options for translucent colors in LDD so I worked with what I had available. Also I wanted a consistent color scheme which is why the shield pieces are silver rather than gunmetal. Once the Real life version is built. You will see its true colors.

Again there is not a lot of options for translucent colors in LDD so I worked with what I had available. Also I wanted a consistent color scheme which is why the shield pieces are silver rather than gunmetal. Once the Real life version is built. You will see its true colors.

Regardless, all the transparent colors you would have needed to use are available on LDD on the default palette. So you can at least make those corrections. I look forward to seeing what it looks like in real life!

The Rainbow Dash to Jetrax99's Fluttershy? Gerald and Flora should make out. :tongue:

Sorry, Flora's interested in Furno only ATM

By Flutterdash spans the boundaries of rivaling toy companies to bring love to all the rainbow-colored and yellow/pink creatures alive. It cannot be denied.

By Flutterdash spans the boundaries of rivaling toy companies to bring love to all the rainbow-colored and yellow/pink creatures alive. It cannot be denied.

And yet. I'm denying it.