Sign in to follow this  
Berry Syedow

How do YOU read threads and reply to them?

Well, if it's a topic of interest to me naturally I will read every post :-P If it's of mild interest and long, draw-out arguments and debates start to pop up, then I'll start to skim ;-)

Me, personally will read the first few words of the first post and say something offtopic and/or rude, depending on my mood. Some of you may consider this malicious, but you can't let your guard down even ONCE or you will be known as a softy. Ya dig?

-l2k-

I typically like to read topics that are fairly short and to the point, or a picture heavy post with a descriptions.

I will read every post on most topics, but if I don't have something different than what was allready said or more than (nice work\good job) I usually don't post. Also if perchance I might not have anything positive to say, I will usually not post. I wanted to say somethig in a couple of topics that were closed but it was in jest anyway. :-P

By the way, lego2000, I get your sense of humor and do not find it offensive at all. I assume that's why you was chambered a while ago?

Me, personally will read the first few words of the first post and say something offtopic and/or rude, depending on my mood. Some of you may consider this malicious, but you can't let your guard down even ONCE or you will be known as a softy. Ya dig?

-l2k-

NOW I understand why you sound so agitated at times! Sorry, but I've never really understood that point of view, but I finally understand why you post the way you do. Everyone posts differently!

Personally, if I find a topic that's interesting, I'll read all the posts before posting my own thoughts. Of course, if the topic is like 20 pages long, I'll skim the first 15, but I'll read the rest in depth. Of course, there rarely is a topic that I have found myself actually having to catch up on! My policy on posting is exactly the same as Ghoul's, as posting for the sake of having that counter go up just isn't right. I'll post if there's something I can add, or have a question about, or sharing points of view.

As for style, I'm the exact opposite of lego2000. Perhaps it's just the way I've been brought up, but I think it's important to be true to who you are. I'm more or less of a pretty happy person who has a few sarcastic quips here and there, though I can get agitated at times. It's often reflected in the way I write, but I always try to sound either enthusiastic or neutral, simply because that's who I am! :-)

I like the pirate threads the most so i'm always reading them *pirate*

and replying on them.

Sometimes when there ain't too much to add to the pirate forum i might end up somewhere else on EB (like here :-) )

If there's a MOC that i think is horrible and can't find anything good about, I won't post in that thread very much at all. I don't think it's good for people to only hear negative feedback in a reply to their MOCs. I try to post things I like and then mention the one to two things i'd improve. I also keep in mind, we're all at different levels of Legoing with totally different bricks available.

If i say something rude or mean and then follow the comment with a X-D or a j/k

I'm just being sarcastic or joking. I do that a lot though 8-|

On my posts, i try not to be too wordy and have a line space between every thought or subject i discuss.

If ppl are really interested in what you're saying, they'll reply and ask you more later. :-)

Plus try to always put the quotes in so that ppl know who i'm talking to.

Nice topic Berry *y*

P

-l2k-

And you wonder why youve been to the chamber more than one time :-|

And you wonder why youve been to the chamber more than one time :-|

I want to respond to that, but my inner concence is telling me not to.

Oh and to those of you who took me seriously with that last post...don't :-|

-l2k-

I want to respond to that, but my inner concence is telling me not to.

-l2k-

Go ahead............

Oh and to those of you who took me seriously with that last post...don't :-|

-l2k-

Its a shame you didnt put that up after your first post instead of editing your post to included it after my first post.

As for insulting the members of BZP well thats just not on and you owe then an apology.

well it depends from day to day... usually i just click on 'new posts' and i get a list of 1-4 pages. i then just pick up the topics that sound interesting...

Its a shame you didnt put that up after your first post instead of editing your post to included it after my first post.

As for insulting the members of BZP well thats just not on and you owe then an apology.

G, and our "friend" strikes again !! Mate check out his new title :-D I'm sure he is a Spears fan :-P

L2K, I really can't tolerate this kind of behaviour !! Trust me, apologize and drop the attitude ASAP before plunging in deep troubles !! I am not the only one fed up with your rude and crap attitude !!

Ya dig ??

Pissed off big time *yoda*

Edited by xwingyoda

G, and our "friend" strikes again !! Mate check out his new title :-D I'm sure he is a Spears fan :-P

I really can't tolerate this kind of behaviour !! Trust me, apologize and drop the attitude ASAP before plunging in deep troubles !! I am not the only one fed up with your rude and crap attitude !!

Ya dig ??

Pissed off big time *yoda*

Umm. Not trying to interfer but were you to whom were you talking about? Cause i defently see vaders point. The "know it all attitude" from l2k is getting really old. Again, i apoligize if this was aout of bounds.

To respond to the orignal thread, i ussually willl only responed if it interest me. (i've ussually never even look in the pirtates, and space forums) I'll then look at all the posts, and respond acordingly. It might just be a coment to contribute, it might be me quoting someone (like in this case) to either clearify a coment, or argue one. This will almost all ways be done in a very civil and respectfull manner, enless the coment quoted was rude to begin with.

Umm. Not trying to interfer but were you to whom were you talking about? Cause i defently see vaders point. The "know it all attitude" from l2k is getting really old. Again, i apoligize if this was aout of bounds.

No need for apologies at all ;-) !! I was referring to...l2k off course and I totally concur with Vader ;-)

I see the confusion my post created ;-) And I fixed it ;-)

You know what happens when you play to close to fire ? ask Icarus he knows :-D And L2K is following Icarus' patch !!

*yoda*

Edited by xwingyoda

No need for apologies at all ;-) !! I was referring to...l2k off course and I totally concur with Vader ;-)

I see the confusion my post created ;-) And I fixed it ;-)

You know what happens when you play to close to fire ? ask Icarus he knows :-D And L2K is following Icarus' patch !!

*yoda*

Thanks Yoda! I'm with you and vader all the way on this one.

What are you talking about? I didn't even mention BZP at all?

-l2k-