Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

If Lego do decide to make a jedi temple it would or should be on the scale of the Death Star to give it some form of justice. Is it possible that a set of this nature can be revealed this summer since we are missing a large exclusive set.

Edited by kermit

Does anyone actually know if we are getting a ewok village or a battle of kashyyyk ?

If we knew anything for sure, it would be in the first post. But no, I am pretty sure we wont, at least not the Kashyyyk set. That's just a prototype that was seen in an old video of the Lego designer studio and has about as much chance of being made as the Yavin 4 rebel base that was seen in the Visual Dictionary. As for the Ewok Village, I think that rumor is still only speculation based on that Forrest Maiden hairpiece.

Now can we please stop talking about wishes and the violence in SW movies and discuss the actual sets that are coming out?

If we knew anything for sure, it would be in the first post. But no, I am pretty sure we wont, at least not the Kashyyyk set. That's just a prototype that was seen in an old video of the Lego designer studio and has about as much chance of being made as the Yavin 4 rebel base that was seen in the Visual Dictionary. As for the Ewok Village, I think that rumor is still only speculation based on that Forrest Maiden hairpiece.

Now can we please stop talking about wishes and the violence in SW movies and discuss the actual sets that are coming out?

I thought there was a lego designer from TLG who actually told someone in Baltimore about an upcoming Ewok Village set?

Qucik Question by the way, in the Lego Star Wars 3 video game, I haven't played it, but I remeber there is level in there based off the First Battle of Geonosis. In that level I recall seeing either Stass Allie or Adi Gallia being a Jedi Character you could play, so my question at this point is it either Stass Allie or Adi Gallia because from that I think we can determine if who it is the Spider Droid Set since I know there's no real 100% sure answer at this point. I'm really hopefully that it's Stass Allie since she was the one actually at the ground Battle of Geonosis.

Edited by North Lego Star

I thought there was a lego designer from TLG who actually told someone in Baltimore about an upcoming Ewok Village set?

Qucik Question by the way, in the Lego Star Wars 3 video game, I haven't played it, but I remeber there is level in there based off the First Battle of Geonosis. In that level I recall seeing either Stass Allie or Adi Gallia being a Jedi Character you could play, so my question at this point is it either Stass Allie or Adi Gallia because from that I think we can determine if who it is the Spider Droid Set since I know there's no real 100% sure answer at this point. I'm really hopefully that it's Stass Allie since she was the one actually at the ground Battle of Geonosis.

Most reports from Toy Fair are saying she's Adi Gallia. It might not be movie accurate having her in a Geonosis themed set, but thats never stopped Lego before.

Personally I think Adi Gallia is the better choice anyway since she's the one most people are more familiar with.

Yup, the playable character in LSW3 was Adi Galia. This is probably close to what the real minifig will look like, except with more detailed printing.

Adi_Gallia.png

One thing I'd prefer was different to the game version is the skin tone. The standard brown is perfect for Stas Allie, but I think the one used for Captain Panaka would be more accurate for Adi Gallia.

sw321.jpg

AdI Gallia was a Blue Lightsaber. But Stass Allie has a Green one so i think your picture Oky is wrong or LEGO got it wrong.

Hm, that's odd. I got that image off of Brickipedia and I just watched that cutscene again on Youtube, and she has a blue lightsaber there. Maybe that's a preliminary image? Oh well, it doesn't matter. :shrug_oh_well:

Let's clear the "Ewok Village" rumor : It's not about the Leia hairpiece at all, it is about a report from a ToysNbricks member , who got infos about the upcoming big X-wing (UCS) and said that , the second exclusive set will be the E V . http://toysnbricks.c...0229cc8a4ea18ed

Edited by nrg

The big UCS/exclusive is usually the years Lego highlight - but a UCS x wing and/or ewok village leaves me cold

What could an ewok village possible look like to be of any real interest - rope bridges and brown huts... I'd rather have a Death Star style Cloud City...

I hope it's Adi that we get. Stass scares me. And to be honest, i would rather get Kashyyyk than an Ewok village. The Ewoks were on of the least appealing parts of the OT.

I'm in favor of an Ewok village. In general we have so many vehicle based sets it's nice to get something more playset oriented from time to time. Plus it'll probably fill in a few needed variations for ROTJ characters, so that works for me.

I'm in favor of an Ewok village. In general we have so many vehicle based sets it's nice to get something more playset oriented from time to time. Plus it'll probably fill in a few needed variations for ROTJ characters, so that works for me.

I agree. I'm in favor of anything that is Star Wars made into Lego.

I agree. I'm in favor of anything that is Star Wars made into Lego.

...This is the most vague opinion ever. If that's the case, then you'd be happy with the steaming pile of Eopie poo from Episode I made into a Lego set.

I'm completely in favor of an Ewok Village, for the same reasons that 'strangely' cited. The Lego SW theme is so vehicle-centric, it's refreshing when we actually get a playset that represents a scene. We could definitely do with more of those.

Edited by The_Chosen_1

Please excuse me if this has already been asked, but have we received any confirmation whether the AT-TE, Gunship, and Homing Spider Droid will be based of AoTC or CW? I'm assuming (and hope) that it will be an AoTC wave, because Lego opted for a AoTC battle pack, but with Lego, you can never be sure. Also, is there any more information about the figs in the set? I'm definately hoping for some non-CW Geonosians, SBDs, and sand-red BDs.

EDIT: Just read back a few pages, and saw the info on the minifigs. Honestly, I'm a bit disapointed that the CA Tank Droid was included, considering that it didn't appear (at least to my knowledge) in AoTC. I'm praying that none of the figs are CWfied.

Edited by FettJango

EDIT: Just read back a few pages, and saw the info on the minifigs. Honestly, I'm a bit disapointed that the CA Tank Droid was included, considering that it didn't appear (at least to my knowledge) in AoTC. I'm praying that none of the figs are CWfied.

They won't be since there in an EPII based set. I'm also disappointed in the Tank Droid since lego didn't take the opportunity and make it a Kashyyyk based set sincethat's when it really made it'sfirst action packed appearence there and it would have been an opportunit to see an update to some Wookie Warriors. I think Lego could have just thrown Jango into the Spider Droid set and called it a day since they don't seem to care much about movie accurate placing of characters anymore.

As for the Ewok Village, it's nice to see one again, but I would have again perfered a Geonosian Arena or something more wanted or important, like a Cloud City or Jawa Sandcrawler. Hopefully in time we'll see these sets and more like them.

As for the

Edited by North Lego Star

After a bit of research, I can confirm that the CA Tank Droid made a two-second cameo in a deleted scene in AoTC. :wink:

Well Mabie the sandcrawler may get made From the Cuusoo project, it's in the review stage. As for cloud city I think we will never get one :(

If it came down to a choice between a Kashyyyk Treetop or Ewok Village set, I would have to pick the Kashyyyk set. An Ewok village just doesn't appeal to me. With a Kashyyyk set, I could re-enact Yoda decapitating some clones.

The big UCS/exclusive is usually the years Lego highlight - but a UCS x wing and/or ewok village leaves me cold

What could an ewok village possible look like to be of any real interest - rope bridges and brown huts... I'd rather have a Death Star style Cloud City...

Still a better UCS year than 2009 with 100$+ scale Tantive IV and the AT-OT & LAAT/C set.

I'm completely in favor of an Ewok Village, for the same reasons that 'strangely' cited. The Lego SW theme is so vehicle-centric, it's refreshing when we actually get a playset that represents a scene. We could definitely do with more of those.

Same opinion here.