Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

Does anyone know if were still getting the Revenge of the Sith-themed Box-Art in 2014?

That's what I'd guess we'd get, but nothing is confirmed. It's perfect too, as 2015 will skip over the OT and go into the ST. :wink:

I'm pretty sure this hasn't been posted yet, so here we go:

[snip]

Source: http://us.starwars.l...56-741f0b88783e

Since it's a polybag, we might get to see this being distributed elsewhere as was the case with the Shirtless Maul polybag (well at least I hope so :grin: )

I do hope they offer this fig sometime soon.

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images from recent posts.

I feel completely cheated by LEGO that they give us the Lieutenant in a Polybag that is so exclusive only the guys that can spend big money will get one. If they don't give us some at an acceptable price, this will be the end of my collecting days! :angry:

Am I the only person who doesn't care about the Lieutenant at all? I don't really like clones, as they're not interesting to me. They also seem like they're there for an army on the Republic's side, so I don't really care for them. Imperial troopers are another story...

Am I the only person who doesn't care about the Lieutenant at all? I don't really like clones, as they're not interesting to me. They also seem like they're there for an army on the Republic's side, so I don't really care for them. Imperial troopers are another story...

No, I imagine that a lot of the OT fans (including myself) don't really care if we can get the minifig or not. But while I don't want the 'fig, I still want to see TLG release it a way that makes sense and seems fair.

Well I am a OT fan and PT fan. I understand that some do not want this clone, but think what if it was special Storm Trooper? :tongue:

Edited by Cyberbricker

^ I think you might be overreacting just a little.

When we aren´t even allowed to take LEGO seriously on a LEGO forum, then where can we else go to?

"It appears the clone trooper Lieutenant is not an exclusive, but just a early release of a mini figure coming with an other set in 2014. They just want to boost the sale of the clone officers that are already available."

But if that is the case I have no problem with it. Preferably put him in a smaller set so that we can easier armybuild a squad of Battlefront style ARC troopers. But seeing how they rerelease everything Geonosis related the only thing left to produce from that battle would either be the Hailfire Droid or the Geonosis arena.

Any idea if the person who this person was exactly? When he isn´t working for LEGO, and regular visitors shouldn´t know about this who was he that you can take his claim seriously?

I feel completely cheated by LEGO that they give us the Lieutenant in a Polybag that is so exclusive only the guys that can spend big money will get one. If they don't give us some at an acceptable price, this will be the end of my collecting days! :angry:

Yeah maybe, but LEGO is always doing this sort of stuff and I just had enough of it. :hmpf_bad:

I feel quite the same. Hoth Han Solo was already stupid but this could be the cherry on top of this year with relatively mediocre to crap sets that are only made somewhat relevant because of figures. I mostly care about figs but if the sets now aren´t even good or useful if parted out there is no point to it. I could as well just stop buying LEGO for a while and buy myself instead a printer for chrome colored decals and some other stuff to do my own molds.

Of course you care less about stuff you don´t collect. But really, the colored clones they released this year are all perfect for some SW Battlefront themed mocs. Now keeping one of them from the masses for some very small local event would be just silly.

Edited by Navy Trooper Fenson

But if that is the case I have no problem with it. Preferably put him in a smaller set so that we can easier armybuild a squad of Battlefront style ARC troopers. But seeing how they rerelease everything Geonosis related the only thing left to produce from that battle would either be the Hailfire Droid or the Geonosis arena.

Any idea if the person who this person was exactly? When he isn´t working for LEGO, and regular visitors shouldn´t know about this who was he that you can take his claim seriously?

Someone that owns a shop, but I think with "Set" he means "polybag"!

...kind of a twist in the topic but... anyone else here hoping for another Imperial Shuttle? - the previous one was, by every means, awesome - but (and this is purely my opinion) it was too big and expensive - I'm thinking something along the lines of the very first Imperial Shuttle, 7166...with the firing capabilities of 7659 (which I have) - idk, just my 2 cents...

Discussion of sets you'd like to see belongs in Future Star Wars Sets. I'll move these posts over there...

...and done.

We don't have a proper (Decent pictures, not in a video, thorough review.) review of 75021 yet, right? I didn't find one. CapnRex101 posted one on Brickset.

I just saw the first episode of the Yoda Chronicles today-is it just me or does it seem like there may be a late 2013/early 2014 release of an Imperial Star Destroyer? There is one with a seemingly different design than the 2006 version in the opening of the episode. It seems like too big of a continuity error to just *be* there and looks to be something along the lines of early marketing to me ESPECIALLY since the Malevolence could have been used since that was only released last year.

Edited by montyofmusic

I think there's quite a bit of selective moaning going on here. I dont remember people kicking off when news broke a few pages back regarding the Yoda NYIlove minifigure?

I think there's quite a bit of selective moaning going on here. I dont remember people kicking off when news broke a few pages back regarding the Yoda NYIlove minifigure?

A Yoda minifig with an "NY I love" print isn't exactly useful in an MOC nor does it form a part of a set of popular canon figures in which all the other characters already exist in common sets.

After seeing that brickset review of the RGS im completely decidely going to get one providing its on offer for £90 or less, that to me would be well worth it, but for 110? Bit too much in my personal opinion

If any body is interested, I build the New AT TE in LDD

You can compare it with the 7675 AT TE that is included as well. :wink:

http://speedy.sh/Jpm...-7675-AT-TE.lxf

I modded the main legs of the Walker with an extra round plate. :thumbup:

Ps: I didn't know where to post this, so its probably in the wrong topic...

Edited by Cyberbricker

I'm not that much into "regular" Lego, so the only model for this year I'd consider getting, would be the 75016 Homing Spider Droid. But I do think that one looks quite cool.

Summer 2013 Sets I will be getting whenever they come out, if they come out at all:

1. Republic Gunship with Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Padme

2. The set with Jango Fett

3. The set with Poggle, Count Dooku, and Yoda

4. 2013 Christmas Advent Calendar.

Apparently late July or early august for Aus for these sets, cannot wait, passed on the sail barge last time, will be getting it this time around.