Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

Ashoka's second lightsaber is a yellow/green shorter one... wish they didn't go lazy and just give her two green ones.

Ashoka's second lightsaber is a yellow/green shorter one... wish they didn't go lazy and just give her two green ones.

what do you mean?

I think he's saying that the new Ahsoka has a long green lightsaber and a shorter yellow one. I personally don't think so.

He's actually saying that in the animated series, Ahsoka uses a short yellow lightsaber (shoto) in addition to her regular green one, whereas Lego just gave her two regular green ones.

He's actually saying that in the animated series, Ahsoka uses a short yellow lightsaber (shoto) in addition to her regular green one, whereas Lego just gave her two regular green ones.

While not perfect (and a little backwards) I swapped the Shoto blade for the 3L green laser beam bar that came in the CMF series 6 Alien. The colors are backwards (the shorter blade being the deeper green), but the effect is a lot better than the twin identical blades.

Perhaps we may get a Darth Sideous as a May the 4th exclusive, we had the emperor and chancellor but never a Darth Sideous, only sith character that hasn't been made by lego from my recolection. Highly unlikely but still within the realms of possibility.

Perhaps we may get a Darth Sideous as a May the 4th exclusive, we had the emperor and chancellor but never a Darth Sideous, only sith character that hasn't been made by lego from my recolection. Highly unlikely but still within the realms of possibility.

So normal pink Palpatine head with a black hood and robe? Actually you are right, and it does sound surprisingly easy and basic for them to do. Although what sort of scene would you put him in. Virtually every time we see him is as a blue fuzzy hologram?

So normal pink Palpatine head with a black hood and robe? Actually you are right, and it does sound surprisingly easy and basic for them to do. Although what sort of scene would you put him in. Virtually every time we see him is as a blue fuzzy hologram?

Perhaps they could do a fuzzy blue hologram version :grin:

They should do a Death Watch trooper minifig. Or a Mandalore Maul.

I would be really happy with a Bo Katan

Maybe they could do him in his outfit when he went to mandalore to deal with maul.

If they made that i'd buy anything from lego to get him!!

Thinking about it i wouldn't be suprised if we got flesh sidious next year in a wave of rots sets!!!!

A redesign woud be in order as dooku,anakin,obi wan,padme etc have had ones this year.

Okay, major "spoiler alert"!!!

Do not read if you have not watched "The Wrong Jedi"

What is going on in The Clone Wars with Barriss going all rogue on the jedi Order?

Edited by Cyberbricker

Okay, major "spoiler alert"!!!

Do not read if you have not watched "The Wrong Jedi"

What is going on in The Clone Wars with Barriss going all rogue on the jedi Order?

What does this have to do with 2013 rumours? http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=67495 this would be the place for that comment.

Edited by Mr Man

Maybe they could do him in his outfit when he went to mandalore to deal with maul.

Thats the same outfit he wore when he battled Yoda in ROTS,

Anyone else see this image over at Brickset?

850634-1.jpg

I've been hoping that they'd switch R2's head from light bluish gray to pearl dark gray! Its a minor thing I know, but still cool :grin:

EDIT: Never mind, I'm an idiot. I didn't realize that they had already switched the coloring for the CW version. Though I'm still hoping they'll do the same for the OT version!

Edited by sealslip3

For what scene you'd put him in:

He appears as Darth Sidious as described in one episode so far. It's him vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress.

He's wearing really dark red robes with some blue (unlike the usual black) that's slightly different but still screams "Emperor". He wields two red lightsabers (surprise).

Long story short he fights them and defeats them. The only issue is that the scenery of the scene is a bit bland. It goes through a somewhat plain throneroom, into a small balcony and down to the outside at what looks like the capitol building's stairs/front stuff. You can probably make a decent build out of the throne room and balcony. Maybe throw in those couple guards in the scene that are owned right away and in the same fashion Yoda owns Palpatine's guards in Revenge.

There's always another at least one season of Clone Wars. Maybe he'll make another appearance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxe0tmOmXi0

Edited by BrickG

I think he could be done as we already have an Armored Opress, Maul is coming out and with a Sideous you would have all 3 characters from that Mandalore episode.

Hopefully we get someone like him as a May the 4th exclusive.

S@H has a free exclusive Republic Frigate polybag with orders over $100 for Star Wars purchases

Moved to discussion of pricing and availability. ("Star Wars sets anyone?")