Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

...There is absolutely no confirmation about a Han minifig for the May 4th promotion in your link or anywhere in that forum. Next time, please don't post links like that unless you have an actual source, it can muddle up the speculation in this thread.

Still crossing my fingers for Dexter as the promotional minifig!

Then you obviously are not a member of Brickset.

And you obviously haven't read the link which has 0 links/images/any other type of proof to confirm the rumour

But i do know the posters source of the info and thats enough for me.

But i do know the posters source of the info and thats enough for me.

Not enough for most other people as No Link/Image/Evidence of any kind then it is considered as only a rumour

You/the poster need to back up what you are saying with Evidence - something that is still missing

I don't as I'm not bothered wether people believe or not; i've passed the info on, take it or leave it.

I haven't been on this forum for very long, but even I know not to doubt Cavegod and his sources. Even Grogall confirmed it on the other page.

I'm very much looking forward to the Ewok village. With a price-point at $200, it has the potential to be a great set.

This year is going to be great for my collection (and terrible for my wallet) as they're bringing back all the sets I regret missing in my dark ages. I always regretted having missed out on Jabba's sail barge, the AT-TE and the Laat/i, now these last two are even coming out as non CW sets :).

I also can't wait to see pictures of the Jedi Defender. Keep those TOR sets coming :D.

Well as someone stated earlier the force ghosts could be a mix of transparent and non transparent pieces, which i think is more likely. I think the arms, legs and hair will be transparent and the torso and head will be like the ghosts that we are getting in the LOTR lego pirate ship set, we may possibly see a transparent torso, but as for the head I think there is very little chance of getting a transparent head as I think it would be too delicate. Also If we do get force ghosts what Anakin do you think we will get, the original or Hayden Christensen ?

Edited by Legoman123

I haven't been on this forum for very long, but even I know not to doubt Cavegod and his sources. Even Grogall confirmed it on the other page.

I'm very much looking forward to the Ewok village. With a price-point at $200, it has the potential to be a great set.

It's not confirmed without evidence - something that is still lacking

Also If we do get force ghosts what Anakin do you think we will get, the original or Hayden Christensen ?

Hope the original, Hayden Christensen in that scene was pure blasphemy! Shame on you George!!

...There is absolutely no confirmation about a Han minifig for the May 4th promotion in your link or anywhere in that forum. Next time, please don't post links like that unless you have an actual source, it can muddle up the speculation in this thread.

Still crossing my fingers for Dexter as the promotional minifig!

that same source gave us the correct promo fig for last year before anyone else did if i remember correctly. They are doing the same thing again this year in the way they are presenting their info so i see no reason why not to take this as a source.

Any form of speculation is info without proof, of which this thread is all about. So please refrain in future from telling people to not do what this thread is all about.

Well as someone stated earlier the force ghosts could be a mix of transparent and non transparent pieces, which i think is more likely. I think the arms, legs and hair will be transparent and the torso and head will be like the ghosts that we are getting in the LOTR lego pirate ship set, we may possibly see a transparent torso, but as for the head I think there is very little chance of getting a transparent head as I think it would be too delicate. Also If we do get force ghosts what Anakin do you think we will get, the original or Hayden Christensen ?

My guess is Hayden. Agree or disagree with his insertion in the movie, that's the official version now.

My guess is Hayden. Agree or disagree with his insertion in the movie' date=' that's the official version now.[/quote']

If what is 'official' in LEGO sets is leading, then explain why here:

4501-1.jpg

Han is about to shoot first? :wink: In fact, he's the only one shooting!!

Edited by HJR

We're getting way off topic....

I do hope that the Ewok Village turns out to be a reality, if only to have a Shop@Home exclusive that is System-scale. We haven't had one for a few years now, correct? Last year the only D2C exclusives were the B-Wing and R2-D2.

Also If we do get force ghosts what Anakin do you think we will get, the original or Hayden Christensen ?

I'm going to guess Hayden Christensen. Which is unfortunate, since his performance wasn't all that great, and I agree with the person who said him appearing as Anakin's ghost in ROJ was blasphemy.

Back on topic, I'm guessing that the Ewok village may just be one big tree with a few buildings in it. Mind you, for £200, it would be a pretty big tree :laugh:

I'm really not sure whether to get the AT-TE or not- I'm already planning on getting Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, Homing Spider Droid and Duel on Geonosis. I'm not head over heels for any of the figures included, but I love its design and I missed the last one.

Try to keep this more on-topic guys. Some speculation is fine, but guesses for future sets should be primarily kept in the Future Star Wars Sets thread.

If what is 'official' in LEGO sets is leading, then explain why here:

Han is about to shoot first? :wink: In fact, he's the only one shooting!!

Han always shot first, thats what made him so cool :laugh:

I wasn't a fan when the placed Hayden in the ROTJ, it was Shaw's Vader that was redeemed, not the young Skywalker.

Edited by Piranha
Quoted image removed

Han always shot first, thats what made him so cool :laugh:

Han is the only one with a gun in that set, so I guess Lego was on Han's side about who shot first. :grin:

That's completely irrelevant, I can still see that he hasn't posted a source whether I'm a member or not. I didn't know who you were (in terms of you being reliable in the past) so please be nice and realize that I had a right to question the post. But now I know :wink: Sorry for doubting you!

I thought Grogall confirmed the Ewok village a few pages back? Correct me if I'm wrong though. I was talking about this year's May the 4th promo, not the Ewok village, so I'm not sure if we're on the same page here. Again, if he's confirmed both then I apologize.

that same source gave us the correct promo fig for last year before anyone else did if i remember correctly. They are doing the same thing again this year in the way they are presenting their info so i see no reason why not to take this as a source.

Any form of speculation is info without proof, of which this thread is all about. So please refrain in future from telling people to not do what this thread is all about.

Neither Cavegod or the link on Brickset mentioned anything about the source being the same as last year's. Since I didn't know that his source was reliable and he didn't say that it was the same as last years, I think anyone has a right to question him on it- I'm not the only one who did, if you read the comments. Forgive me, I don't have such a good memory of the members here and what they posted a year ago :grin:

Regardless, now that I know that EB trusts Cavegod, I trust Cavegod. Han it is! I also found it a bit hard to believe because I wasn't expecting Han at all- they have so many new mould from this year that could be useful, like Pong Krell for Dexter! :wub: