Brick Pirate

MOC: Small PF Shunter

gallery_8966_235_3881.png

Hello Community,

Great news for the pirate. The new train arrived and he is about to examine it very thoroughly.

8630439832_78d5a6735c_c.jpg

8630446556_d486f2a875_c.jpg

The pirate wonders how to turn it on and what these doors are for.

8630446554_827138d39e_c.jpg

Ah, there it is. The pirate sighs with relief. It is fully functional at last.

8630446580_ac73ae7b21_c.jpg

Since the pirate agrees that the new train is allowed on the city's tracks it does its job very well.

8630446584_6324655f96_c.jpg

So long

Brick Pirate

Nice work. Was it hard to squeeze in the battery box and IR receiver?

As I said about the Ldd design, It is very cool and compact. Are you going to build the green one too?

Nice work. Was it hard to squeeze in the battery box and IR receiver?

Actually it's not as squeezed as it looks like. There is plenty of space for the cables, which aren't that long anyway.

Looks great!

Is that a long set of EN coaches in the background? :wink:

Joe

You spotted it right. It is an Emerald Night with 3 Passenger Cars. I figured a passenger train needs more than one. Unfortunately my train station now is way too short. Thus I'm working on a new train station. :excited:

As I said about the Ldd design, It is very cool and compact. Are you going to build the green one too?

I don't right now. I have a few other projects I'm working on right now including a small PF steamer and a castle-like train station. But that's top secret, so don't tell anyone. :wink: However I'd like to see it in green also, so maybe...

So long

:bonaparte:

A nice little shunter, I do like these small trains, maybe because l Gauge is quite a large gauge and you need such a big space for a decent layout, having these tiny engines enables one to make smaller areas for goods yards where they can operate on a reasonably scaled area and not look odd. But this a nice example and has all the gear to make it work., a nice example here of one of those tiny shunting engines.

I like the way you concealed the battery box and receiver with shutters to make the entire thing look 4 studs wide. Very clever trick. :classic: