What the hell.

List:

1.Hewkii

2.Matoro

3.Jaller

4.Hahli

5.Kongu

6.Nuparu

I hate Nuparu with all my heart cause he just has a shield. >:-) WARNING! Hewkii r0x /\/\y 50x! *wub* :-D

I don't see how Naparu's so bad with just a sheild. He could hit people with it.

-ZotS

Yeah, but, look how big the shield is, and then look at how skinny Nuparu Mahri is. Unless thats a mask of strength, hw in the heck can he lift it?

Don't get me wrong, I love Nuparu. I'm just saying there's room for more love. Love that wont be here anytime soon.*wub*

Bionicle beings are FAR stronger and have the 5 senses far more developed compared to us. I'm sure the weapons they hold with ease are extremely heavy, therefore I don't see how it can't be the same thing for Nuparu.

That being said, I think the shield is the bast part of the set. The second best parts are the new armour pieces.

Shakar

I like the shield - much better than having any sort of gun or whatever.

I have seen sme pretty sick shields in movies used as a weapon. That one looks like it could be used as a fairly good weapon. *y*

But still. Being the Toa of Earth, you'd think he'd be bulky-er.

The new Toa may be very good, but what I really dig are the new titans, especially the black and silver one. :-P

Since that still regards summer sets, might as well post this here.

Here are the promo sets for this year:

1) A set with a Toa (Green = Le?) from the First Toa Team

2) Seperate from the aforementioned Toa will be another set with the following characters:

- Ta-Matoran Sarda, along with,

- Ga-Matoran Idris, along with

- a Toa-sized set (Note: this is not another Toa, just something that size, i.e. 50-70 pieces.)

Now, you might probably know that this year, in a web exclusive, there's a duel between Makuta and Karzahni. Although no one knows if it's written, if it's a comic or if it's a video like the Barraki one, it is known that this year big K is featured in two forms. One is his regular one, featured in the Bionicle World / Atlas book (see it here - although I think it's more of an artistic interpretation, since he isn't black and gold in that picture..). The other form is the mutated one, since he searches Makuta (to fight him) by going down to the Pit. There, he gets affected by the mutagen.

1)Greg said that "if Karzahni mutates, you will be able to see how he looks like". Sorry, I can't find the original quote.

2) Now this one is really interesting:

11: will the ??? person that comes with sarda and idris play an important role in the storyline?
11) On the web, yes
Now, more than ever I'm thinking that the mysterious figure is Karzahni, for the reasons I listed above. I'd like to hear what you think.

Shakar

Well, the Toa from the First Toa Team is only featured on the web, too, and he is a set. I'm leaning towards Karzahni as well.

Greg also said, when replying to why Karzahni would have two forms this year -- "Think of what he did to the Matoran." He was also preparing the forges in BL2, so my guess would be he rebuilds himself...

I really needa get outta here. :-P

-Ikk

There are two upcoming store exclusives I know of. One is a Toa of Air and a vehicle, and the other is Sarda, Idris and a figure who still remains a mystery (at least to fans)

The Toa has a vehicle, interesting... we haven't got a vehicle set since the Ussanui!

Shakar

If you count playsets, then yes we have.

-ZotS

Who counts the Playsets? :-/

Who counts the Playsets? :-/

Not me, wow, a vehicle and the first Toa, man, sure some of the sets may stink, but the promos don't!!! *wub* *y*

The Toa has a vehicle, interesting... we haven't got a vehicle set since the Ussanui!

Shakar

Which is a real shame |-/ !!!

We haven't got one in a while because they made rider and steed sets instead. Still, it's nice to have vehicles back, if it is a good one. Feel free to say say anything, but I didn't like the Ussanui. I'm hoping for a sort of flying bike, for some reason.

Oh, the guy is NOT the first Toa, he's a member of the first Toa team. The first Toa ever is a Water one.

Shakar

Yes. The Toa from the first Team will be one of the promo sets. However, it has not been revealled if he is in Mahri Nui or not.

The other figure who will join Sarda and Idris, though... that remains a mystery. Could be a Rahi...

Karzahni would fit well with them, seeing as he rebuilt them. The first Toa of Toa team is currently visiting the Pit, but isn't jailed there.