Hello to all!

I am new to this absolutely wonderful community. I am a 26 year old guy from Nova Scotia, Canada. (where the @#%$ is that???). I have been collecting and building Lego since I can remember. I recently have gotten a lot more into it as a hobby, and I never knew how in depth the online community was!!! I can't believe the talent and imagination that is displayed through everyone's MOC's and contest entries, my girlfriend complains that I spend all my time building and surfing through these forums. She said either the Lego goes or she does, so I just helped her load her last bag of stuff in the cab. Hahaha :wink:

My Lego setup isn't really in the position yet where I can build to my heart's content, a lot of it still needs to be sorted. So my favorite thing to do is to take one of my existing models, break it down, and rebuild something from scratch using only the pieces from that set.

This is a Starfighter I made using only pieces from the 7140 X-wing from 1999. http://www.brickset....ail/?set=7140-1

post-43984-0-29913800-1363870000_thumb.jpg

post-43984-0-40868500-1363870018_thumb.jpg

I am still trying to figure out how to attach a bunch of pictures, so I'll just include a link to the folder on Brickshelf, hopefully by now it will be public!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=525115

Thanks for viewing! I'm looking forward to getting (more) obsessed with this amazing website and forum!

Welcome. Nice MOC. Unlike a lot of MOCs, this one has some pretty good color arrangement.

Welcome fellow Canadid. :P

As my wife says to her friends, "I'd rather see strange charges on our credit card bill from BrickArms & Lego.com, than from Cheetahs Gentlemen’s Club & Motel 8."

Remind the lady you could spend time quietly building Lego or out the clubs with the boys. Whichever she prefers. XD