Sign in to follow this  
Disco86

(LCC) Iceland Wizards

I wanted to show you my second entry to the actual Global Contest III at LCC:

After a long and hard transit to the far islands of the wizards our Lenfel guys finally arrive there. Paul von Brickenstein's decision was to attack the nothern islands: The residency of the ice mages !But these wizards are harde to beat, than expected. They are really powerful, and have a lot of strong mystic soldiers and orcs. We are loosing a lot of men, and eventually we will fail at our mission...

8478726605_284a70f111.jpg

Tremendous ice and snow effects :wub: The alt brick leaves work wonderfully and the floating ice bits are superb :thumbup:

The only thing that bothers me a bit is the squareness on the back of the ship.

Overall a very impressive MOC :classic:

Ice and snow are amazing! When are you going to start building for Avalonia? You are an amazing builder!

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: I really like the frozen trees :wink:

There is so much to love in this MOC! Like everyone else has already said, the trees and icebergs look amazing. I also really like the hut though, as well as the Hobbit dwarve hair on the wizards and the wolf Chima heads. It all adds to a very great feel.

Thanks for your motivating comments ! Maybe I will build another ice scene in a couple of weeks...

I have created a little story about the end of the fight and the way back home

8539529611_6df0df831d.jpg

On the way back to the green lands of Lenfald, Paul von Brickenstein realizes that fighting against the wizards so far north was a bad idea. So many fallen men and a sunken warhsip with the result of nearly nothing. Maybe he should have supported the troops of his Lenfel brothers. Or even helping the guys from Loreos or Garheim could have been a better idea.

But there is no time for sorrow. Paul von Brickenstein needs to get back to his homelands... he is feeling the upcoming struggle and we need to reinforce our troops.