xwingyoda

What are your projects ??

Anyway, can't wait to see your thingy!
Wow mister - going Brokeback Mtn on me ;-)?

Orange On

copmike

Wow mister - going Brokeback Mtn on me ;-)?

Orange On

copmike

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D I noticed how odd that sounded and edited it. But your reply busted me! >:-( And I said thing not thingy, misquoter! As far as going Brokeback Mountain, I was born this way, okay? :-P

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D I noticed how odd that sounded and edited it. But your reply busted me! >:-( And I said thing not thingy, misquoter! As far as going Brokeback Mountain, I was born this way, okay? :-P

Well that explains everything with Sinner... 8-|

>:-( Before someone seriously pisses me off, I think it's time I set the record straight.

I am only attracted to humans. Sure there are rumors about the occasional sea creature, but I assure you that anything I ever did in the ocean, or a zoo, was consentual experimentation.

And SW4J don't be jealous of things you've heard okay? Sea mammals aside there's plenty of room in my bed for you. As a matter of fact, anyone who wants a ride on the hinckley-machine, just take a number. I promise to get to all of you in time.

Thank you for letting me set the record straight.

I hope not. I'll have to get back to you in another 20 years; I could have a last minute coming out. :-/

I am only attracted to humans. Sure there are rumors about the occasional sea creature, but I assure you that anything I ever did in the ocean, or a zoo, was consentual experimentation.

You could have let Alex down a bit gentler than that. You can be such a b!tch. :-P

As a matter of fact, anyone who wants a ride on the hinckley-machine, just take a number. I promise to get to all of you in time.

That adds new meaning to "What are your projects?".... :-P

You could have let Alex down a bit gentler than that. You can be such a b!tch. :-P

He knows what it was. Me and the stingray, guarding the sheep. MMM mmm...nothing beats stingray sex.

When I read that, I wanted to ask you if you were speaking of me but Sinner was quicker:

He knows what it was. Me and the stingray, guarding the sheep. MMM mmm...nothing beats stingray sex.

Please Hinckey, this is our privet life! EB members don't need to know... :-$

No - getting colder *n*!

This is fun >:-)!

Fourth guess On

copmike

The Thing/Ben Grimm from Fantastic Four ? Are you going to diplay it at your theater then ??

Am I right ? Do I win a donought :-P

MOC ON !!

*yoda*

As a matter of fact, anyone who wants a ride on the hinckley-machine, just take a number. I promise to get to all of you in time.

*Picks number* Oooh, I got number 45! You're busy today, aren't you, Hinckley? >:-) :-P

The Thing/Ben Grimm from Fantastic Four ? Are you going to diplay it at your theater then ??

Am I right ? Do I win a donought :-P

MOC ON !!

*yoda*

Read the top of the page, Homer!!! :-P ;-)

Sex On

And SW4J don't be jealous of things you've heard okay? Sea mammals aside there's plenty of room in my bed for you.

Holy shit, there IS?!?

ahhhhh.jpg

Read the top of the page, Homer!!! :-P ;-)

D'OH !! I stooped at the bottom of that bloody page and did reply, haven't seen there was the answer and some animal sex I won't even comment on...

OK Sinner, we know you like Hinckey, no doubt about that...

85834827_558c4a98bb_o.jpg

And Alex as well (but on a different level)...

HachiTei1WALRUS-1.preview-full.jpg

*yoda*

Holy shit, there IS?!?

Nooo! Not that picture again! The pain! *sing* The pain! *sing* :'-(

OK Sinner, we know you like Hinckey, no doubt about that...

I was young (no tusks) and I needed the money. :-P

Jinzo, I did say sea mammals aside.

Alex, sorry sweetums *wub*

Nooo! Not that picture again! The pain! *sing* The pain! *sing* :'-(

I was young (no tusks) and I needed the money. :-P

True, once the tusks came in, all bets were off ;-)

Can you hrea Hinckie screaming "put me down !!" X-D

MINAZO1.JPG

*yoda*

Hey!!!!! 8-| That's personal!! :-$

:-X

Can you hrea Hinckie screaming "put me down !!" X-D

MINAZO1.JPG

*yoda*

God, what is Hinckley's wiener doing there? You know.. In exactly that spot... :-P X-D

Walrus On

My next project is a Mickey Mantle Mosaic (15" x 15"). It is a commission. I will sell it for $100. If anyone's interested, I commission mosaics! :-)

making a truck for my Pantzerhouwizter (pics will follow soon)

My latest project is a Wild West themed Gold Mine. The mine is done, but I'm working on figures. I think its really really cool, but I'll post pics tommarrow and see what you guys think. ;-)

after i finished my truck, i'm going to spend more time on my town, there is soon a concert in my town, so that my project for now

I just posted my Whack a Jellie entry, and I'm waiting for parts for that City entry, I shall start on my firetruck engine entry hehe !!

*yoda*