Logan McOwen

Hero Factory 2013

I'd certainly love to see it at some point. Sounds really interesting that they'd be that early on in development.

I still have scans lying around somewhere. Don't know how legal they are to post, persay. They all had that confidential watermark.

I still have scans lying around somewhere. Don't know how legal they are to post, persay. They all had that confidential watermark.

Prototypes' photos always have watermarks ^^ Do you talk about sets for 2014? ;o or summer 2013 prototypes because I got lost.

Summer 2012, actually, and the confidential watermark was also on the finalized winter ones, which is always lulzy.

Hum, I don't remember having seen these prototypes, if you don't want to post their pictures here, I would really appreciate if you could PM them to me, Dorek.

Makes sense. Would certainly love to see them at some point but as far as legality is considered... yeah. May be better not to chance it.

Makes sense. Would certainly love to see them at some point but as far as legality is considered... yeah. May be better not to chance it.

I agree - I suppose LEGO wouldn't be as concerned about us seeing preliminary photos of sets that are close to one year old now as they would if they were prelimaries of sets that are yet to be released though. Isn't the main purpose of the confidential watermarks to try to prevent anyone who might be able to replicate a design and sell a knock off product from seeing them? but yeah...maybe best not to risk it.

Realistically it's not mine to distribute; I don't even have the original source, just the scans, from someone who did go to Toyfair.

Okay, I haven't actually heard much about these before, but has anyone read the HF Secret Mission books, specifically #3, #4, or #5? I had no idea the story was so... well, I don't know... not what I was expecting, in a good way. I may have to find a copy, since they don't actually sound bad.

in a little separate topic: did anyone here plans to make a pictorical reviews of the summer sets?

I don't know if it's old news, but it seems that second wave started appearing in USA already, at least in Florida. I picked up Dragon Bolt and Jet Rocka. (All the sets were in Lego store there)

So I guess it's only a matter of time, before they appear in other states. Summer sets are really early this year...

I don't know if it's old news, but it seems that second wave started appearing in USA already, at least in Florida. I picked up Dragon Bolt and Jet Rocka. (All the sets were in Lego store there)

So I guess it's only a matter of time, before they appear in other states. Summer sets are really early this year...

second wave already appeared in USA since 29 may. by the way, can you make a pictorical review? especially for Dragon Bolt.

Hey Hero Factory fans, Check this out! It will be available July 15-31 at the lego stores. This "Brain" is our first solid colored one. I care less about the sword, I just want a whole bunch of these to add to my growing "Brain" army. So, who plans on buying alot of HF sets just for the "Brain"? Also if one where to get more you would have to purchase one Hero Factory set every other day or so due to getting one Accessory pack per transaction.post-56633-0-33735200-1370183017_thumb.jpg

Hey Hero Factory fans, Check this out! It will be available July 15-31 at the lego stores. This "Brain" is our first solid colored one. I care less about the sword, I just want a whole bunch of these to add to my growing "Brain" army. So, who plans on buying alot of HF sets just for the "Brain"? Also if one where to get more you would have to purchase one Hero Factory set every other day or so due to getting one Accessory pack per transaction.post-56633-0-33735200-1370183017_thumb.jpg

Hm.. It looks awesome but what if it's not black but they just recoloured it into black just to show that there is a multiple chance of colours which you can get? I mean, someone got a photo of yellow Brainbug, then someone turned it into black and put it onto the bag. And the colour of bug which you can get is random but it's still not new.

Ugh, never have I been more frustrated by S@H's unavailability in my country. Oh well.

>Only Brain colour in the TV episode is Red.

>no Red Brain in any set

>makes a special coloured brain

>black brain

LEGO doesn't make the slightest of senses sometimes.

Or maybe it will be useful in the next year when new sets appear?

Honestly I hope we don't get another wave (or year) of Brain Attack. It's good, don't get me wrong, but we need somethin' new. :P

So a new black brain if you buy a hero factory set at a lego store. I think I wait getting Stormer just so I can get this unique brain. Oh and the sword is cool to. Although I might go for dragon bolt if it goes on sale around that time instead.

Ooooh, nifty, I like it. I'm on vacation for half that time, but I think towards the end I should be able to get in there... hopefully they haven't sold out by then!

Honestly I hope we don't get another wave (or year) of Brain Attack. It's good, don't get me wrong, but we need somethin' new. :P

Good point Chro. Here's what would happen-

- Only two heroes

-2011 all over again

-Three villains (Two workers and "Dark Maker" fake name)

-And it would Suck.

A Black Brain? What good would that do? Honestly?

I mean just one set with a Brain like that Dark Maker or sth. Not all wave.

But knowing how lego ended both BA episode and the last three books I think that the "Brains" would still be considered a threat. I do see your point though but I kinda like the Brain Attack arc. Who knows: Maybe lego is building up(pun not intended) suspense for future conflict. By the way has anyone bought HF book "Mirror World" yet? I've noticed that the books are a bit grim/dark in its stories