Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Event '07 signing up !!

Holodoc,

The date is not yet definitive, but we have in mind the last week-end of april to fit in the 1st of may which is a holiday in France in order to have a longer event ;-)

Also, if you want to come, you can:

* bring in the whole familly

* have all the familly free time you want and meet us (the group) when you want ;-) Its not because we are a group that we have to stay all the time together !! As a matter of fact, the bigger the group is, the more it will split ;-) Its normal, some want to emphasize on shopping, others on rides and fun and some will play along wherever :-D

Thats whats great in those parks: everyone can enjoy it, beeing in a group of friends or in familly ;-)

So start planning :-P Do I sign you up btw ?

Cheers,

*yoda*

So start planning :-P Do I sign you up btw ?

Cheers,

*yoda*

YYEEESSSS, please sign me up!

I think it doesn

About the event, I thought that it was sure that it would be the last weekend of april? Yoda can you confirm a date as soon as possible, so we don

Hey!! Why am I not signed as one of the eventgoers?!?

You're not getting rid of me that easy. ;-)

Deutschland here we come...

KimT

[working hard to save up money for the event]

The Swedish-Danish Firefighting Team (SDFT) looks strong this year ...... X-D!

Prepare those hoses for battle >:-)!

Rescue On!

copmike

The Swedish-Danish Firefighting Team (SDFT) looks strong this year ...... X-D!

Prepare those hoses for battle >:-)!

Rescue On!

copmike

ok... this I can't allow to pass... remember Billund unofficial event 2006 when this so called brilliant Viking team was crushed by a family of one dad, one mother and two insignificant children? and not just by a few milimeters, but by minutes!!! Really, completely crushed, this viking team was! yes mister! in complete shambles! devestated this team was! and oh yes, you know what the excuse was, don't ya? "they did not play by the rules!", "they started a meter before us!", "our car was in a bad condition!", "the referee wasn't fair!"... yeah yeah yeah... depressing arguments from a depressed team, if you're asking me... :-|

ok... this I can't allow to pass... remember Billund unofficial event 2006 when this so called brilliant Viking team was crushed by a family of one dad, one mother and two insignificant children? and not just by a few milimeters, but by minutes!!! Really, completely crushed, this viking team was! yes mister! in complete shambles! devestated this team was! and oh yes, you know what the excuse was, don't ya? "they did not play by the rules!", "they started a meter before us!", "our car was in a bad condition!", "the referee wasn't fair!"... yeah yeah yeah... depressing arguments from a depressed team, if you're asking me... :-|

You talk the talk, but do you (& your excuse of a team *wacko*) walk the walk ...... >:-)!

Ok, so we lost to the No 1 ranked FFFT (FireFighterFamilyTeam) in the world, but at least we stepped up to the startingline :-D! What

You talk the talk, but do you (& your excuse of a team *wacko*) walk the walk ...... >:-)!

Ok, so we lost to the No 1 ranked FFFT (FireFighterFamilyTeam) in the world, but at least we stepped up to the startingline :-D! What

Point taken - I will immediately order this ;-):

water_blaster.jpg

Soon to be fireman X-D

copmike

Point taken - I will immediately order this ;-):

water_blaster.jpg

Soon to be fireman X-D

copmike

excellent! :-P but... do leave that at home when you come to any event in the future... X-D unless it's your intention to fill it with bricks before you leave... X-D

before i sign up, i'd like to have some sort of idea on hotel costs... I believe the Lego hotel is not exactly cheap... what do you guys have in mind?

Ahem! What family?! I have no recolletion of us losing to some inferior family in Billund?

As I recall (being on the Danish FFT) we kicked every opposing team and even got saluted by the nifty looking girl overseeing the fire fighting. But I do remember the Belgian French whatever team getting their arses kicked even by the blindfolded team. It might have had something to do with the fact that they rammed the firefighter truck into the building they were supposed to hose with water and thus send two of the team's members flying through the air.

But hey that might just be my bad memory. >:-) *n*

KimT

Xwingyoda is there any plans of making some LEGO badges for the event? I am really looking forward to seeing you all, and a new LEGOland. Has any of you got an idea of the LEGOshop in LEGOland Germany, is there PAB and all that?

Morten

Ahem! What family?! I have no recolletion of us losing to some inferior family in Billund?

As I recall (being on the Danish FFT) we kicked every opposing team and even got saluted by the nifty looking girl overseeing the fire fighting. But I do remember the Belgian French whatever team getting their arses kicked even by the blindfolded team. It might have had something to do with the fact that they rammed the firefighter truck into the building they were supposed to hose with water and thus send two of the team's members flying through the air.

But hey that might just be my bad memory. >:-) *n*

KimT

ah yes, but you were replaced by a swedish viking because you had the nerve not to show up! >:-) :-P

Ah - this looks promising indeed X-D! The good old pre-game psychowar has begun ..... >:-)!

Maybe we need to start thinking about who

As usual Sne is in denial...

What'll be next - a story of the French/Belgian team actually winning something :-P X-D :-P

KimT

Xwingyoda is there any plans of making some LEGO badges for the event? I am really looking forward to seeing you all, and a new LEGOland. Has any of you got an idea of the LEGOshop in LEGOland Germany, is there PAB and all that?

Hey Morten, for the badges, I'm not sure yet BUT we have other goodies planned 8-

I'll be going through my computer. I will pixalize through. Darn, can't go. Ah well. Ya'll have fun!!!

Hey Morten, for the badges, I'm not sure yet BUT we have other goodies planned 8-

That is looking really good, hope they have some oldgrey left, and a lot of the new Star Wars set. I know I have asked this a few times, but is the date confirmed to be take off rich and happy friday the 27th of april and landing pure and sad sunday the 29th of april? At what time friday shall we meet?

Morten