Oh yeah, forgot about that. What next, though? Like I said, all loose ends tied.

Below are points that imply that not all loose ends are tied. If you have yet to see the the remainder of Rebooted, read at you own risk. There are MAJOR SPOILERS below...

Nya's decision over Jay or Cole.

Is Pythor still alive?

If Pythor is alive, then will he grow back to normal size?

What will Lloyd do now without his golden powers?

If Zane is still alive, then what happened to him?

Will P.I.X.A.L. and Zane be truly "compatible?"

The Overlord has yet to poof out of existence, meaning that he could still be out there.

What of the Golden Weapons? If they've returned to Ninjago, is it likely that they survived the Overlord's defeat?

Will we ever learn anything about Kai and Nya's parents?

Dareth is likely to surprise us somehow.

There is certainly more to the Wu/Misako/Garmadon love triangle.

Does the Dark Island hold more secrets?

Where's the Ultra Dragon?

What happened to the Pirates?

Are the Serpentine really going straight?

Will New Ninjago City revert to its old self due to the happenings surrounding Cyrus Borg's products?

Certainly there's more, but that's more than enough for another season.

Edited by Penkid11

All will be revealed in the upcoming Lego Ninjago movie. :)

To state, again, what Aanchir and I have been trying to say: There is a whole other season planned for 2015 before the Movie.

It's also important to note that there is a rumor circulating that the Ninjago Movie (slated to release in 2016) will be a completely different story from the established TV Universe. I hope that isn't the case, but I wouldn't be mad either way.

I just hope that we get a Lego Movie's amount of sets for the Ninjago Movie. Heck, if it's a completely separate story, who's to say we won't get some spinners?

To state, again, what Aanchir and I have been trying to say: There is a whole other season planned for 2015 before the Movie.

It's also important to note that there is a rumor circulating that the Ninjago Movie (slated to release in 2016) will be a completely different story from the established TV Universe. I hope that isn't the case, but I wouldn't be mad either way.

I just hope that we get a Lego Movie's amount of sets for the Ninjago Movie. Heck, if it's a completely separate story, who's to say we won't get some spinners?

I wouldn't be too worried about that rumor. The screenplay is being written by Dan and Kevin Hageman, so even if it is a separate continuity, it should remain faithful to the TV series' mythos and characterization.

Just finished building the Battle for Ninjago City set. Definitely worth the buy. I will happily answer any questions you have about the set.

What do you think of the Overlord's tripod walker?

It's a good solid walker, but not overly interesting. The build of the legs gets horribly repetitive after the second one. The gold spider legs on the sides keep going out of position, which may not bother some, but it bothers me. The laser-turret on the back is annoying and gets in the way sometimes. But, aesthetically, it looks very nice. Very evil looking, but it's definitely not the highlight of the set.

Edited by Wall E2624

Just finished building the Battle for Ninjago City set. Definitely worth the buy. I will happily answer any questions you have about the set.

I've seen plenty of pictures but I'm just wondering once it is all built does it look like a worthy display piece or more of a playlet, I love the look of the temple but having only bought one previous ninjago set (temple of light) and been incredibly underwhelmed I don't want to shell out the cash (especially in Australia) if it isn't a leasing display piece. Also was the build enjoyable?

I've seen plenty of pictures but I'm just wondering once it is all built does it look like a worthy display piece or more of a playlet, I love the look of the temple but having only bought one previous ninjago set (temple of light) and been incredibly underwhelmed I don't want to shell out the cash (especially in Australia) if it isn't a leasing display piece. Also was the build enjoyable?

It is a wonderful display piece and much better looking than the Temple of Light. A lot of the play features are hidden in the model so they don't distract too much from the temple. The build feels repetitive at times but overall quite enjoyable. I like the way the roof is built and the dragon head is very cleverly built.

It is a wonderful display piece and much better looking than the Temple of Light. A lot of the play features are hidden in the model so they don't distract too much from the temple. The build feels repetitive at times but overall quite enjoyable. I like the way the roof is built and the dragon head is very cleverly built.

Are there many stickers in the set? But you've basically sold it to me haha!

Are there many stickers in the set? But you've basically sold it to me haha!

There aren't many. The sheet is quite big, but the stickers are big as well. However, they're for things like the windows and the flags so, without them, it may detract from the model.

There aren't many. The sheet is quite big, but the stickers are big as well. However, they're for things like the windows and the flags so, without them, it may detract from the model.

Which windows? According to the Brickset inventory the big windows are printed. Here's the Bricklink page for the sticker sheet. Seems like it's mostly just the flags, the Overlord's walker, and the computer terminal.

Which windows? According to the Brickset inventory the big windows are printed. Here's the Bricklink page for the sticker sheet. Seems like it's mostly just the flags, the Overlord's walker, and the computer terminal.

Yeah, you're right. I swear I remember putting stickers on them, but they are indeed printed. Forgive me, I have a lot on my mind at the minute. So, in terms of the temple itself, it is just the flags, dragon and computer.

Awesome I love printed window pieces so much better than stickers! I ended up nabbing the set in Australia for just lower than the US which is an amazing deal and combined with x-1 charger the nindroid invasion of the temple looks epic!

On a different topic is there any news if the theme is continuing this winter as in was the revival a seasonal thing or a long term commitment?

Can someone post a link to the latest retail catalogue? There's something in the Ninjago section I think many will see as bad news.

On a different topic is there any news if the theme is continuing this winter as in was the revival a seasonal thing or a long term commitment?

Considering there's a movie coming out late 2016, I think we'll be getting sets at least until then.

Can someone post a link to the latest retail catalogue? There's something in the Ninjago section I think many will see as bad news.

Maybe just tell us what it is? Edited by obsidianheart

Although I cannot remember the exact wording, the summary of the 2014 wave had a statement along the lines of "Ninjago returns for one more year". Of course, the movie plans contradict this, but it's still interesting.

Edited by Agent Fusion

I believe it was confirmed at Toy Fair this year that Ninjago would continue into 2015 and beyond. I think Ninjago is here to stay for a little while longer.