This is one of the best Bat versions I've seen. Nice tumbler too. Great job!

:classic:

Not bad, but I would remove the yellow parts, I just don't think it fits on these vehicles. Also, in the second picture, it looks like some sort of a strange ritual with the minifigs' hands in the air. :laugh:

All the yellow accents and stickers are here for purpose, I wanted to make it official set's style. I could remove it but it would look dull on display

relax they're just dancing ; )

execution of the Bat is very clean, good work! Great daft punk set up too. The tumbler on the other hand could you some scaling/proportion work in the front in my opinion

Nice job! It's better than the Bat in the set with Bane's Tumbler. That one looks like that old TIE series. Nice job with the Tumbler too. I saw it in person at Movie World and yours matches it quite nicely. Can I see what the back wheels look like?

This is really good - I for one am glad you added the yellow, it makes it that much more like a real set (that and the construction is more appropriate for a set, rather than the flimsy techniques that are usually used in MOCS of these vehicles)

Also: big thumbs up for the inclusion of a Bryan Ferry album!

Edited by Rocketbilly

Thanks a lot : ) yeah tumbler is a little bit oversized, but it's rather display stuff than a toy so it doesn't really make difference ; )

Nice job! It's better than the Bat in the set with Bane's Tumbler. That one looks like that old TIE series. Nice job with the Tumbler too. I saw it in person at Movie World and yours matches it quite nicely. Can I see what the back wheels look like?

here are some more older pics of the tumbler itself:

8421469634_eaaf2ecb39_b.jpg

8420373179_33e84cfe7e_b.jpg

8420373273_8af7697ff5_b.jpg

8421469650_f09c7464bb_b.jpg

8420373139_d329c3c727_b.jpg

Edited by KZB