def

Eurobricks Mafia Day One: Let the metagaming begin!

Rats I missed the game... I love me some blackjack!

I will vote mayor: Adam since he has the nice suit and the official looking hat! He looks the part!

Alopex stays at 17. The dealer has

41.png17.png

He hits...

33.png

20!

Alopex and Flare have lost their votes... If only more people had played, the odds would have changed.

There will be a new game tomorrow. Not Blackjack. Something else, with slightly better odds.

Better odds, I hope :sadnew:

Let that teach you kids! Never gamble :hmpf_bad:

Hit.

:facepalm:

All games are over for today. Two and a half hours remaining in the mayor vote, with Murdock in the lead. After that, mandatory day one vote begins.

AAAAH! I was to late. :hmpf_bad:

You had already stayed!

You had already stayed!

Looks like someone either didn't understand the game, or was hoping that you didn't :tongue:

Oh. Sorry. I just had my moment of incredible stupidity... :blush:

It happens to all of us... :look:

So, why are you a better tool than anybody else?

I've explained why several times. No point in trying to convince you since you've voted already.

Cornelius, you pushing yourself to be mayor seems a little bit suspicious. Why do you want to be mayor so badly? ("Oh, because I don't want Flare the noob to be mayor so I need it to be me! ME!!! :sing:")

The reasons the others stated for voting for you were dubious at best. I find that much more suspicious than someone whop has laid out clear reasons in thread for it.

And not knowing you could vote for yourself is a prime example of why I'd make a better mayor.

But I have my suspicions that he is a scum in the first place, so we'll see. :sadnew:

Suspect all you want. That's healthy.

Mayor Vote:

Flare 8 (Hinckley, Darkdragon, Zepher, Big Cam, CallMePie, TrumpetKing67, Flare, TinyPiesRUs)

CorneliusMurdock 11 (CorneliusMurdock, Dannylonglegs, Scouty, Tamamono, DarthPotato, Shadows, iamded, JimButcher, Nightshroud99, Rick, Alopex)

Adam 1 (badboytje)

Abstaining 4 (Pandora, Dragonator, Shadows, PirateDave)

<if I missed a vote, I apologise. It was unintentional, and please feel free to correct me>

30 minutes remaining.

Please congratulate your new mayor, CorneliusMurdock. No badges, no parade, not even a sash. But hold your head high, buddy.

Voting has opened. You must now select who to lynch.

A reminder, this is not a majority lynch. The highest number of votes will be lynched. You may unvote. You have 48 hours.

And something to think about: To be effective, the scum need to unite. Without any investigation, how do they do that? How can town take advantage of that?

If a townie got the question right and they're immune to the scum's kill (and possibly conversion too), then yes, that's not a very good idea, because the scum would know who not to target. But... you'd clear anyone coming forward from being scum? :wacko:

As to asking everyone to reveal their puzzle pieces, it might be useful later on, but - given that Cecilie was withholding her piece too - I don't think we can really conclude too much from it right now.

Why are you quoting me as saying that? When you click the arrow in the quote it takes you back to a quote of mine, but the words in that post don't match what you've quoted. What are you playing at? :look:

A reminder, this is not a majority lynch. The highest number of votes will be lynched. You may unvote. You have 48 hours.

Isn't that the same poopin thing? I need to wake up my mommy so I can go potty.

I vote for Banana Sphinx, because he's a vote thief.

I second that.

Why are you quoting me as saying that? When you click the arrow in the quote it takes you back to a quote of mine, but the words in that post don't match what you've quoted. What are you playing at? :look:

Sorry, I messed up the (multi)quotes. :wacko: I meant to quote Scouty of course:

Would it be beneficial to ask whoever got the question right to reveal themselves?? It's not like they can be killed immediately and it's nothing really incriminating. As much as I can see, a townie would have no problem revealing that he/she was the one to answer the question. It would also answer our curiosities whether a scum or a townie got the immunity.

If a townie got the question right and they're immune to the scum's kill (and possibly conversion too), then yes, that's not a very good idea, because the scum would know who not to target. But... you'd clear anyone coming forward from being scum? :wacko:

Sorry, I messed up the (multi)quotes. :wacko: I meant to quote Scouty of course:

Were you going to say something to me and then changed your mind? :cry_sad: I like being talked to...

Please congratulate your new mayor, CorneliusMurdock. No badges, no parade, not even a sash. But hold your head high, buddy.

What about a top hat? I feel a little cheated. Did you use up all the budget on the Sphinx guy, def?

I hereby promise to be the best mayor I can possibly be without a sash.

Congratulations, Cornelius! :grin: I hope you're not Scum. :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

Were you going to say something to me and then changed your mind? :cry_sad: I like being talked to...

We all know that. :tongue:

Yes, when going over the posts this morning I mean to comment on this (so I clicked on the multi-quote button on your post):

PirateDave explained how he came to a quick explanation. 1977 hit c'est was enough to google. I don't see the point in completing the puzzle when def has already given us the question and answer. Sounds like a waste of time. Am I missing something?

But Scouty had already replied to you, so I deleted your (quoted) post again when replying. That's how the quoted posts got mixed up.