Hello everyone, today I present to you my new MOC- Kart.

0_9e546_5e44dbbc_-2-XXL.jpg

0_9e547_e9cf5c4f_XXL.jpg

0_9e548_fb39ee3d_XXL.jpg

Working steering.

0_9e549_6c1347e2_XXL.jpg

0_9e54a_c998caf4_XXL.jpg

Single- cylinder engine, connected to the exhaust system and fuel tank

0_9e54b_25e4d7c2_XXL.jpg

Exhaust system.

0_9e54c_993b1310_XXL.jpg

Fuel tank.

0_9e54d_e97ad734_XXL.jpg

Steering wheel and dashboard

0_9e54e_4e615518_XXL.jpg

Clutch lever.

0_9e54f_d244242e_XXL.jpg

0_9e550_1b6d31a2_XXL.jpg

Gas and brake pedals.

0_9e551_3837054a_XXL.jpg

0_9e552_be718759_XXL.jpg

The rotation of the rear axle is also transmitted through the chain drive.

0_9e554_ed13ec9b_XXL.jpg

Аnd finally the driver's seat.

0_9e556_e7a1879c_XXL.jpg

That's all. Thaks for watching!

It's very nice!

I have only one complaint: why do you (and many builders) cover the engine? You make a key feature almost totally hidden, making it kind of pointless.

I like the overall design of the GoKart. But, I have to criticise 2 things.

1. The wheels seem too small. My guess is, you chose these wheels to have low ground clearance. But, bigger wheels will look better probably.

2. The steering wheel is too small, too. And the style is somewhat strange. It isn't as nice as the rest of the model.

In the end, the design is totally your thing and: It must be pleasing you. Not me. It's just some ideas that I think might make it better.

Kart tyres are actually surprisingly small. So he has that about right, however the nose comes out too far over the front wheels. Good MOC anyhow :classic:

It's very nice!

I have only one complaint: why do you (and many builders) cover the engine? You make a key feature almost totally hidden, making it kind of pointless.

Have you ever seen a real engine? One cannot watch the pistons go up and down. The "cover" on the engine is the cylinder head.

Have you ever seen a real engine? One cannot watch the pistons go up and down. The "cover" on the engine is the cylinder head.

Yes I have. I have also seen covered real car transmissions, real cars without numerous little holes on their body, etc.

Yes I have. I have also seen covered real car transmissions, real cars without numerous little holes on their body, etc.

hahaha, touche :laugh:

Ok, but I think if you want realism you should put a cylinder head on lego piston motors. It is a challenge to make a lego model look real, so people say, "Wow, is that Lego?"

sb3.jpg

Sorry for offing!

Yes, it's not an easy question. I'm more into cars, when a less realistic engine is acceptable. With a motorbike, it's a different story. I guess a transparent block would look lame too.

Sorry for offing!

Yes, it's not an easy question. I'm more into cars, when a less realistic engine is acceptable. With a motorbike, it's a different story. I guess a transparent block would look lame too.

I actualy think transparent blocks look good with a solid cylinder head, and only on one side of the engine, sort of like a cut-away diagram.

Lego realism can be expensive :sceptic: