Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day Five: Southwest Song

It's a hard call: Just remove the unhelpful lump that already has a pile of votes, or get rid of another unhelpful lump that's been riding just below the radar? If one other person wants to vote Ginny, I'll switch my vote back and help the Ginny bandwagon get momentum.

It's Christmas eve, and Fred's gonna be dressing up as Santa tonight, so I'll be around to change up my vote if anyone takes me up on this offer. I do have a wooden train track to assemble later that will be for li'l Fred "from Santa", so that will take me away from Heartlake for a little while.

I'm in;

I Vote: Ginny (CaptainGenaro)

I am still VERY interested in hearing what Billie and Oscar have to say about Oscar being targeted and most importantly by whom!!!

I too will be hanging around so I am free to change my vote anytime should a more convicing (concrete) lynch target arise.

Just in time, this copper's going to catch some z's.

Unvote: Penny (VocanicPanik)

Vote: Ginny (CaptainGenaro)

Maybe the day via will do us a favor and take out Penny tomorrow, just to be safe.

This is really difficult. My feelings go to Penny as her answers are really off to me. But Ginny seems to miss important parts.

I vote: Penny (VolcanicPanic) for now. But i have to read some bits again. I hope I'll have enough time.

Ginny: There were more important things goong on than my analysis. I try to recreate them as I had them on my work computer. But there was not much outcome after all.

8234239796_18dc8ae963_t.jpg

"Everyone, I need your attention again. I was just over in the breeding area to check on the new foal, and found
Ginny (Captain Genaro)
face down in the watering trough. You'll be happy to know that the foal was happily munching on some hay and none of Ginny's blood contaminated the water. So there is the silver lining. Of course, I will investigate her room tonight and get back to you in the morning. Continue your discussions."

8304012157_a9fbda4fa9_c.jpg

(Hey everyone, sorry about the photo quality, I'm not at home. :blush: )

Well, it looks like there's no need to switch my vote around at all. I hope these accusations towards Ginny were right...

This hits me as scummy too. A weak townie hope no mistakes were made. No, don't cry for Ginny, this is what was going to happen. But it's noted that you were thinking to vote for her, but weren't confident about it.

This is late game. There are many cleared, and some not. The ones who work hard to clear themselves are safe. The vanilla townies who were just along for the ride will need to be checked, either by night actions or by lynch and day kill. But town is doing more than well enough that we can break a few townie "eggs" to make this scummy "omelette" we're working on :sweet:

Oh, and

vote: Penny (volcanikpanik)

Merry Christmas Penny! (Where's the Santa emoticon?)

This hits me as scummy too. A weak townie hope no mistakes were made. No, don't cry for Ginny, this is what was going to happen. But it's noted that you were thinking to vote for her, but weren't confident about it.

When did I ever say I was considering voting for Ginny? I said I could understand the accusations against her after they were more deeply explained to me and I said she had been unhelpful, but I never said I'd vote for her. I voted for Penny and stood by that, not the vote for Ginny.

When did I ever say I was considering voting for Ginny?

Mainly, this:

Well, it looks like there's no need to switch my vote around at all.

That looks like you were, well, considering switching your vote from Penny. Or was that a horse euphemism I'm not familiar with? <I'm just going to go behind the barn and switch my vote for a bit, if you get my drift.> :sweet:

Mainly, this:

That looks like you were, well, considering switching your vote from Penny. Or was that a horse euphemism I'm not familiar with? <I'm just going to go behind the barn and switch my vote for a bit, if you get my drift.> :sweet:

I never actually said I'd switch, I just said I wouldn't have to if it would call for me to do so.

I never actually said I'd switch, I just said I wouldn't have to if it would call for me to do so.

:wacko:

My horsey brain might be getting slow in my old age, but our mouths weren't made for these human words so you should speak a little slower!

I wouldn't have to vote her out if Ginny needed a majority and if I was there at the time she only needed one more vote. I'm basically saying that it's good that I didn't have to ever officially turn my vote around (because Ginny was gone), and I could continue to stick with my vote to Penny.

Well then, thanks for clearing out our choices dear day vig. I'll just

Unvote: Ginny (Captain Genaro) (just in case it's needed :look:) and

Vote: Penny (VolcanicPanik) then.

The majority vote has been reached, and Day Five is over.

With a final vote tally of 10, Penny (VolcanicPanik) has been chosen for lynch.

Final Vote Count

Penny (VolcanicPanik) - 10 Votes (DarthPotato, JimButcher, Bob, Dragonator, Hinckley, DannyLonglegs, badboytje88, CallMePie, def, cecilie)

Katie (PsyKater) - 1 Vote (Captain Genaro)

Ginny (Captain Genaro) - 1 Vote ( VolcanicPanik)

Non-voters - Piratedave84, iamded, PsyKater, TheBoyWonder

You have 48 hours to get your night actions in.