______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

On 9/7/2018 at 7:01 AM, Robert8 said:

The body looks photoshopped as heck, and her face is lifeless. Like the girl was taking a nap right before the photoshoot

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stand this image. She's got a definite case of floating head syndrome. Not as bad as, say, JL Cyborg or CW Iron Man, but how hard is it to screw up a still photo like this? At least its just a mag cover, the movie should look better.

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I would actually love if they just advertise the movie as Avengers 4, until the release, where its revealed in the film. Its not like not knowing the title will change that everyone is going to go see it anyways

That would actually be really cool.

Wow does this look amazing!! I loved the blockbuster, the pager from IW's post credit scene, her with the mohawk, the part where she punches the old lady (most likely a Skrull), and oh course the ending of the trailer with her powering all the way up. I wish they showed a little more of Ronan other then him standing look out the ship with his back facing the camera. 

Loved the soundtrack. So eerie and ominous....  Wonderful

The visuals are stunning, as expected

But I felt Steve Rogers and Ben Afflect's Batman a little bit there....

Edited by Robert8

Blockbuster!! Look something that's from the 1990s!!! Get it!!! This movie takes place in the 1990s!!! 

I can't be the only one who got that feeling while watching the trailer right. How convenient is it that the main character happened to crash land in a big name brand that would go extinct in 10 years. I felt liked the shot went on for too long. The trailer looked fine. I liked the visuals and a action seemed decent. The part where she punches an old lady made me laugh, I know it may be too dark for a Marvel film but I think it would be hilarious if there is a scene where Captain Marvel just goes around and punches random people tell she finds the skrull she is looking for. I am more excited as to who is making it then the film itself. Also might have the Ant-Man and The Wasp feeling of does it matter after something like Infinity War. Exited to see more from it though. 

On 9/17/2018 at 11:53 AM, rodiziorobs said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stand this image. She's got a definite case of floating head syndrome. Not as bad as, say, JL Cyborg or CW Iron Man, but how hard is it to screw up a still photo like this? At least its just a mag cover, the movie should look better.

It seems it wasn't the photoshoot alone. Bree Larson's face looked lifeless in the trailer as well. Maybe she is trying to play the character that way? (For whatever reason)

Man I'm just not feeling Brie Larson's acting....

She is trying to be tough, but she sounds so meh... 

Almost like she is just reading her lines

Avengers: Endgame sounds..... not so epic

They could have done better than that

But the teaser looks good. :thumbup:

50 minutes ago, teljesnegyzet said:

They said the title would be a spoiler. I don't see how.

They also said the title wasn't Endgame. Either way I always knew it would be, deep down. And when it came up in the trailer I geeked out

Black Widow movie has its director, Cate Shortland. I've never heard of her, but I feel like Marvel has made good decisions in the past, so that's fine.

Apparently it will be a prequel. Since Marvel has apparently figured out a way to retcon the existence of a pre-Chitauri alien invasion, I wouldn't be surprised if Captain Marvel (movie) pulls in a Secret Invasion storyline and Widow fills the role of Mockingbird. Not sure that would be her solo movie, but I'm interested in seeing if that comes together at all.

Ok I liked Bree Larson better there but something still feels off about her acting

That did it’s job pretty well. I’m excited. At first when I saw Mysterio I was like “awww....” the the next clip I saw him I was like “Oooooooh!” Now I just want to see his minifig that we better be getting! I want that complete Sinister Six.