CM4Sci

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Discussion

I wish that the site would update upon release, instead of giving us all of the (wonderful) info early. It just makes the wait harder for me! I love Medusa's bio, and I find the Decorator's to be the most interesting. I thought his would be about painting houses, but no!

Edited by 8BrickMario

This new is just too good, just2good! I hope that it is actually purchased in the U.S. instead of being purchased from Hungary or somewhere and resold.

I hope that it is actually purchased in the U.S. instead of being purchased from Hungary or somewhere and resold.

Same here! It must be, as Hungary sellers' shipments arrive to the US months later. :grin:

You're killing me! I'll probably go to the stores tomorrow or Friday! Can't... wait.....

Edited by 8BrickMario

In the Decorator's bio, it says that he gets "every detail just right." Yeah. Uh-huh. Suuuuure. LEGO can just keep telling themselves that when they look at their first wave Batman II minifigures!

It says it isn't available in stores yet, but he got them on his hands, so he likely bought them from Hungary.... And I called the LEGO Store today, they said they should be out in May, so I was right.

And I called the LEGO Store today, they said they should be out in May, so I was right.

They will release in May at LEGO Stores and other department stores, but Toys R US will release them in mid-April.

That's what I have been saying, JeagerEX, but this entire time, you have been denying me, saying that the LEGO store told you it would be in April. I'm not sure if you noticed, but I never once thought it would be released in April until WF's review came out. And we don't know for sure TRU will have them in April. It is likely, but lately TRU's haven't been getting them any earlier than the LEGO stores.

Well, that stinks! I am so mad at LEGO for releasing the info pre-release, and also because Hungary got them a couple of weeks ago, and we U.S. citizens have to wait through the month to get them in stores. ANY other series wouldn't upset me, but Mr. Gold interests me more and more each day! They may view it as good marketing to get people into the series, but I've known about it for a while, and the info only makes the wait harder!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Don't they always release the info prior to the figs being in stores? And we here in the U.S. almost ALWAYS get sets released before everyone else, sometimes months in advance. Aside from the Olympic series and the Sun giveaways, we have very little to complain about (oh and Legos are cheaper for us too.) The store(s) in Hungary obviously sold them before they were supposed to.

Great selection of minifigures and very usuable parts. The Rev. Soldier, Bumblebee Girl, Medusa and Grandpa are my favourites of this series for now. I can't wait to get them.

That's what I have been saying, JeagerEX, but this entire time, you have been denying me, saying that the LEGO store told you it would be in April. I'm not sure if you noticed, but I never once thought it would be released in April until WF's review came out. And we don't know for sure TRU will have them in April. It is likely, but lately TRU's haven't been getting them any earlier than the LEGO stores.

I think TRU may either be being much more careful about actual designated release dates, or Lego may be using more of a "just in time" distribution strategy for them after they broke a few street dates last years, especially regarding the licensed lines.

I was talking to the manager of a Lego store a few days ago. He confirmed the May release date for the U.S.

April can't go by fast enough! It's interesting that I went to the LEGO store yesterday and they gave me a May calendar as a "preview". Early April, yet I get a May calendar! At least I can read the small print now!

I know it's just a bit of fun that shouldn't be taken seriously, but I'm surprised the parachutist has a speed rating in his official profile of 4/5. Surely, he deserves a 5. He looks like he's hitting terminal velocity. :grin:

Can someone message the seller to find where they're from? I'm not gonna get my hopes up this time....

Edited by 8BrickMario

Can someone message the seller to find where they're from? I'm not gonna get my hopes up this time....

I doubt he'll give an authentic answer, but it doesn't hurt to try! :classic: